PDA

View Full Version : The revelations of Nostradamus in a new perspective

Mr. Bas
06-09-2006, 09:09:50
His name was Nostradamus, he could predict very well
You could proverbially call him in the middle of the night for that
But I know that that's not true, so spare me your hope
Because in the time of Nostradamus there was no phone

Nostradamus, Nostradamus, Nostradamus with his tight green pants, those looked good on him
Nostradamus, Nostradamus, Nostradamus with his tight green pants, those looked good on him
JAAA

His name was Nostradamus and sometimes he went to a bar, and he started making a lot of trouble. And then the people said to Nostradamus, maybe you can predict very well but that doesn't mean that you can just make a lot of trouble here.

JAAA

His name was Nostradamus, once he was asked if he wanted to be an extra in a movie, but then Nostradamus had no time so it didn't go through.

JAAA
JAAA

His name was Nostradamus, he he he thought that if you bought a pet than you should take the responsibility for it as well. Even though he shouldn't actually talk about that because he had two Saint Bernard dogs himself and he almost never walked with them.

JAAA

His name was Nostradamus, he also had a great-nephew and he had an electronics shop, and then Nostradamus wanted to have a holiday job there but there was no need.

JAAA
JAAA

His name was Nostrodamus, he wore, like I said before, very often tight green pants. Then the people said, shouldn't you wear other pants sometimes, but then Nostradamus always said "I'll decide for myself what kind of pants I wear"

AU!!

Nostradamus, Nostradamus, Nostradamus with such tight green pants
Those looked good on him
Those looked good on him
Tight green pants
Those looked good good good
Tight green pants
With a big fat bulge jaaa
Tight green pants
Big big big bulge
Tight green pants
That big dick of Nostradamus jeah!
That big fat sweaty dick of Nostradamus JAAAA!
And screw lots of hot fat chicks JAAAA!
And still predict very well JAAAAAAA!

mr_G
06-09-2006, 09:22:20
:lol:

and i hear the drums also jesjes

mr_G
06-09-2006, 09:22:57
maya taaim to translate the other important man in history Bas.

Mr. Bas
06-09-2006, 09:59:08
Theo Maassen?

Drekkus
06-09-2006, 11:19:00
i think i did the bible story in english here on CG a few years ago.

Greg W
06-09-2006, 12:21:30
Can you hear the drums, Fernando?

King_Ghidra
06-09-2006, 12:23:49
That's a very gay quote

Greg W
06-09-2006, 12:27:58
Inspired by mr_G.

King_Ghidra
06-09-2006, 12:36:03
So Mr.G is your gay muse, how awesome.

Greg W
06-09-2006, 12:37:57
I read that as gay mouse. :nervous:

ARMAGEDDON!

King_Ghidra
06-09-2006, 12:40:04
way back in the day that was the funniest thing i had ever heard on the internet

and who showed me the clip, funko of course, luring me into this goddamn nerd world

Greg W
06-09-2006, 12:43:40
I heard it first on the radio. Triple M used to have this show where they'd play great stuff from the internet over the radio. First time I heard that it cracked me up. As did the "there's a turd in the back of my car" crank yanker (inspired possibly? I forget the details) call.

Mr. Bas
06-09-2006, 12:45:13
I didn't know Hans Teeuwen's fame had spread all the way to Australia! That's awesome!

Greg W
06-09-2006, 12:51:16
That's the problem with the dutch. You just never know if they're being silly, or if they really are that stupid. :clueless:

Tizzy
06-09-2006, 18:45:53
Always assume the worst.
Then you can be pleasantly surprised if you're wrong.

Although in this case, you wouldn't be wrong.

mr_G
09-09-2006, 08:46:50
wrong is the new right

Oerdin
09-09-2006, 09:14:24
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
, luring me into this goddamn nerd world

A point which you, no doubt, thank him for on a daily bases.

Oerdin
09-09-2006, 09:14:54
Originally posted by mr_G
wrong is the new right

That's just so wrong.