PDA

View Full Version : Balls problem.

paiktis22
22-08-2006, 23:03:14
I have a big one and a small one. (which is something that you should know).
The big one accomodated on the left side has produced some lumps. One or two. I think they were there years ago but now they ache, if touched. A sharp accute pain. Very graphic incident accured. I did some search on the internet but haven't come up with something concrete. I am relunctant to go to an urologist because a) I don't want another man touching my balls and there are no women urologists in my medical care. (which is odd, why should there be male gynecologists but not female urologists? they only want to be equal where it suits them?! eh?) and b) I have an illogical fear that he will say that my balls should be cut off.
I await a kind word saying there's nothing serious, I had it too I didn't do anything and it went away by itself.

Chris
22-08-2006, 23:32:14
Better go anyways, don't take chances with your balls.

Kitsuki
22-08-2006, 23:45:28
a) go see the doctor. Sure it might be a guy, but a male urologist sees guys balls everyday; yours (no offence) wont be any different to most he has seen before

b) although some of your other symptoms are worrying, dont worry about one ball being larger that the other - this is natural and is the case with all men.

:)

PS - if it stopped the rest of my body getting cancer and me dying then Id have a cancerous ball removed.... Bigger picture and all that! ;o

Dont worry, I'm sure it probably won't be anything like that - but its best to see a doctor to put your mind at rest - and if it is somethng dangerous, its better if its detected and treated sooner rather than later!

paiktis22
23-08-2006, 00:07:32
*knocks on wood 3 times - spits 3 times*
none of my family had that, i would hate to break the family tradition. but right, the doc knows balls so i guess i would just go and see what the hell it is and take care of it.

edit: after more searching, i think it is hydrocele or varicocele. probably the latter. they say it isn't dangerous but that sometimes an mini operation is needed to drain the fluid out. i'll have to decide if i want that and definitely i'll go to more than one doctor if any kind of tampering with my balls is suggested.
if anyone had such adventoures before, i'd appreciate your comments

Oerdin
23-08-2006, 00:36:26
Go to the doctor man.

Cruddy
23-08-2006, 02:00:35
95% chance you're fine. See the doctor anyway.

Even if you're not, it's best to get these things treated soonest.

Sooner you're cured, sooner you can chase skirt. You know it makes sense.

DaShi
23-08-2006, 02:11:45
Lumps aren't good. If it is cancer, the sooner you have it checked out the better the chance to save the testicle or, more importantly, your life. Good luck!

paiktis22
23-08-2006, 03:11:04
bite your tongue and plunge an unforgiving pole up your arsehole Dashi! it isn't cancer. (the chances are extremely small). but it will probably require opening up of some sort and cutting from what i've read :nervous: because it does hurt a lot. if i leave it alone and i dont touch it, it doesnt hurt but i dont want to leave it alone and have it untouched, as Cruddy sharply and eloquently explained. it would be a great shame. i would wish there would be some other cure preferably involving female massaging of the area but all the damn websites talk about open surgery if this sort of thing gets uncomfortable, and it has. not even lazer treatment or something. technology hasnt advanced at all!

JM^3
23-08-2006, 03:36:01
You definitely should have it looked at. I would not be interested in anything being wrong in that area.

JM

Diss
23-08-2006, 03:42:51
a female uroligist? :lol:

If she was even remotely attractive, I'd be rock hard in the doctors office. I have trouble keeping it down for men. :).

And when you say balls, you are talking about the actual ball inside the sack right? Not the ballsack? I admit, I never really feel my balls very much. They say you should inspect them for lumps and such. But I'd rather feel my cock instead. :)

JM^3
23-08-2006, 03:47:47
Really, the only time that a doctor has felt my balls, I shrivelled up so much that it was just like if I had jumped into a lake from glacier run off.. I was actually a bit embarrassed by how small it is possible to get...

JM

fp
23-08-2006, 06:36:25
You know that seeing a doctor is the sensible thing to do paiktis. Just do it and get it over with.

Oerdin
23-08-2006, 07:00:52
In the army you had to go through this process where they checked for a hernia. You had to strip down while a male nurse grabbed your balls and you turned your head and coughed.

It was horrid.

Diss
23-08-2006, 07:24:24
I had it even better. Because I was in the navy nuclear problem, they had to put a finger up your ass (I can't remember what they were checking for- hmm... I wonder). Something they made fun of us quite a bit in boot camp. I don't remember much of that, it wasn't as bad as they scared us into believing.

I've had my balls grabbed a couple times while in the navy. ;). I never figured out what the coughing thing is all about, but I guess they know what they are doing.

I never actually looked down when they grabbed down there. So I'm not sure how much I may have shrivelled up. :). I was afraid if I looked down, I'd get hard. I just looked blankly accross the room and thought of non sexual things. But that wasn't really necessary. I never even came close to being aroused. Latex gloves do not do anything for me apparantly.

mr_G
23-08-2006, 07:29:05
kick yourself in the balls

maroule
23-08-2006, 07:32:33
I found a lump 3 years ago, got scared silly for a week, getting increasingly convinced I had testicular cancer, went to see a doctor, then a urologist, got my balls touched and scanned, and it wasn't anything dangerous. I can't start to describe how relieved I was.

So go, because the niggling doubt will pollute your life anyway.

mr_G
23-08-2006, 07:33:09
I hate threads about painfull balls,
got some sympathetic pain now

Dyl Ulenspiegel
23-08-2006, 07:39:18
go to the doctor, you greek twat. (and all the best)

mr_G
23-08-2006, 07:46:15
yaaay i agree wizz dyl

Tizzy
23-08-2006, 08:39:40
I agree with everyone, just go get it checked out.

mr_G
23-08-2006, 08:41:26
orr post some pics so dr.Vernon can make a diagnosis.

bet it's Ball's Pelsy

MoSe
23-08-2006, 09:23:46
Originally posted by paiktis22
I have an illogical fear that he will say that my balls should be cut off.

to "reassure" you :nervous: , my brother-in-law had one ball removed b/c of cancer, and the remaining one irradiated with cobalt during the therapy, yet that lone one was enough to allow him to have (with my sis) a healthy daughter now 8yo

mr_G
23-08-2006, 09:25:13
and you can win the tour de france with one ball.

MoSe
23-08-2006, 09:31:07
If I'm not mistaken Lance Armstrong too has only one ball left after cancer too, and he won 7 Tour de France therafter
:)

mr_G
23-08-2006, 09:31:51
thanks for that fine PH MoSe

MoSe
23-08-2006, 09:31:55
damn, a work call delayed my submit, in time for a bally buttplug gnome to sneak in
:p

mr_G
23-08-2006, 09:33:57
damn i hate those smileys they are soooooooooooo.........never mind the weather

Tizzy
23-08-2006, 09:35:14
It's not a proper PHd without a :p though

mr_G
23-08-2006, 09:36:47
hate to say it but you are right

Funko
23-08-2006, 09:37:05
another vote for go to the doctor.

Even if it is something bad, at least you can start dealing with that rather than just worrying.

Funko
23-08-2006, 09:37:28
Originally posted by mr_G
hate to say it but you are right

nerd

dingdingdingding

mr_G
23-08-2006, 09:38:06
^^^^ dingdingdingding

MoSe
23-08-2006, 09:40:14
I advise seppuku

Drekkus
23-08-2006, 11:00:50
I have a big one and a small one. (which is something that you should know). No I should not!!

DaShi
23-08-2006, 13:06:51
bite your tongue and plunge an unforgiving pole up your arsehole Dashi! it isn't cancer. (the chances are extremely small). but it will probably require opening up of some sort and cutting from what i've read :nervous: because it does hurt a lot. if i leave it alone and i dont touch it, it doesnt hurt but i dont want to leave it alone and have it untouched, as Cruddy sharply and eloquently explained. it would be a great shame. i would wish there would be some other cure preferably involving female massaging of the area but all the damn websites talk about open surgery if this sort of thing gets uncomfortable, and it has. not even lazer treatment or something. technology hasnt advanced at all!

Fine, it isn't cancer then. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Oerdin
23-08-2006, 15:21:35
Originally posted by MoSe
to "reassure" you :nervous: , my brother-in-law had one ball removed b/c of cancer, and the remaining one irradiated with cobalt during the therapy, yet that lone one was enough to allow him to have (with my sis) a healthy daughter now 8yo

So is he a one balled man or did he have a rubber implant added in to even things out so to speak?

maroule
23-08-2006, 15:28:22
Originally posted by MoSe

who looks just like the postman

King_Ghidra
23-08-2006, 15:48:27
this thread makes my balls hurt

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
23-08-2006, 16:32:46
Originally posted by maroule
I found a lump 3 years ago, got scared silly for a week, getting increasingly convinced I had testicular cancer, went to see a doctor, then a urologist, got my balls touched and scanned, and it wasn't anything dangerous. I can't start to describe how relieved I was.

So go, because the niggling doubt will pollute your life anyway.

/same, but it was eight years ago or so.

Addressing the OP, worst case scenario, you'll die in a lot of pain and probably be impotent for a long time before you do. Is that worse than the discomfort at going to see the doctor?

Oerdin
23-08-2006, 18:01:25
I am happy to report that my balls are not bothering me and seem to be in perfect working order.

C.G.B. Spender
23-08-2006, 18:02:30
You finally found them?

Japher
23-08-2006, 18:33:20
you find a lot of things when you clean under the couch

mr_G
23-08-2006, 18:58:48
Originally posted by Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
/same, but it was eight years ago or so.

Addressing the OP, worst case scenario, you'll die in a lot of pain and probably be impotent for a long time before you do. Is that worse than the discomfort at going to see the doctor? hear hear
go see a doctor stjoepit greek

Oerdin
23-08-2006, 19:02:51
Well I'm upper upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
(But we've got the biggest balls of them all)

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody cums and cums again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire

I've got big balls
Oh I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

We've got big balls
We've got big balls
We've got big balls
Dirty big balls
He's got big balls
She's got big balls

(We've got big balls)
(We've got big balls)

And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh we had such wonderful fun
Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish

(Ball sucker)
(Ball sucker)
(Ball sucker)
(Ball sucker)