PDA

View Full Version : The dazzling light of revelation


Lazarus and the Gimp
11-08-2006, 20:40:30
I had my ears syringed today. I had no idea the world sounded like this.

The afternoon has been spent rubbing things, and marvelling at the crisp rustling sounds made. However this keyboard noise is really starting to get on my tits.

JM^3
11-08-2006, 20:51:32
yeah, I have had that happen a couple of times

it is amazing

I am just one of the people will naturally clogged ears...

JM

Oerdin
11-08-2006, 22:33:24
Are your tits really so big that they're sagging to the keyboard? I imagine they'd have to be pretty close to the keyboard for the key vibrations to bother them.

Skanky Burns
12-08-2006, 01:52:25
Get a newer keyboard. They are quieter.

Koshko
12-08-2006, 04:04:38
I prefer just having the junks of earwax roll out of my ears when I least expect it.

Chris
12-08-2006, 10:14:46
A clean ear is a healthy ear.

Fergus & The Brazen Car
12-08-2006, 10:30:29
Ear today, gonads tomorrow. Anus horribilis yesterday.

mr_G
12-08-2006, 11:17:47
a clear ear rhymes.......jesjes

C.G.B. Spender
12-08-2006, 12:36:32
System -> Settings -> Sounds -> Keyboard -> [x] Incredible loud detonation like annoying click noise

Remove the X!

mr_G
12-08-2006, 13:46:39
^^ geek!!

C.G.B. Spender
12-08-2006, 13:49:25
That's not greek, it's latin

mr_G
12-08-2006, 13:50:13
you latin lover you

C.G.B. Spender
12-08-2006, 13:58:48
You Mr_G-golo

mr_G
12-08-2006, 14:01:55
what's a golo?

C.G.B. Spender
12-08-2006, 14:02:55
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golo_Mann

mr_G
12-08-2006, 14:12:47
he is the man!!!

but i am reading Jung now.
a new client of my is a Jungarian therapist.......i thought i was strange...hell no

C.G.B. Spender
12-08-2006, 14:20:23
Does that mean you're not strange? If that's what you think of yourself you should go the jungian therapist. Or even better: a reichian therapist

Oerdin
12-08-2006, 15:37:31
Originally posted by Chris
A clean ear is a healthy ear.

And we all know cleanliness is next to godliness.

Spartak@CPH
12-08-2006, 16:20:14
even for a hairy greek?

Cruddy
12-08-2006, 17:29:23
Originally posted by Oerdin
And we all know cleanliness is next to godliness.

Only in a heavily edited dictionary.

King_Ghidra
14-08-2006, 08:08:41
I've been really tempted to get my ears syringed, they've been a bit dodgy off an on for a while now. I bought some solution stuff to clear em out, but i've just got this nagging feeling i might have an epiphany-like moment as Laz described if i got them syringed.

MoSe
14-08-2006, 08:46:05
don't worry, you're just on your way to become The Sentinel (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115351/)

MoSe
14-08-2006, 08:58:46
Originally posted by Oerdin
Are your tits really so big that they're sagging to the keyboard? I imagine they'd have to be pretty close to the keyboard for the key vibrations to bother them.

I'm sorry, but I so really must share this one with you now!

:)

When 20+ years ago I was earning some extra money by teaching PC basics (DOS, Lotus 1-2-3... mainly corporate customers), in one course I happened to get often nagged while I talked by a persistent be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-beeeeeep.

After some investigation, we found out that a cute brunette secretary had tits so prosperous that while she was mesmerised by my didactic and communication skills, they rested on the spacebar keeping it pressed and beeping...

Honest!
One of the best memories in my professional life!
:)

MoSe
14-08-2006, 09:01:22
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
I had my ears syringed today. I had no idea the world sounded like this. However this keyboard noise is really starting to get on my tits.

Or so to say, the breast ears of your life

Fergus & The Brazen Car
14-08-2006, 09:20:02
# Golden ears, wah wah wah .... goolldddeennnn....

I'll stick with you baby for a thousand ears
Nothings gonna touch you with those golden ears, gold
Golden ears, gold wah wah wah
Come get up my baby...#


and for the distingue folks:

# This ear's crop of kisses
Don't seem as sweet to me
This ear's crop just misses
What kisses used to be
This ear's new romance
Doesn't seem to have a chance
Even helped by Mr. Moon above
This ear's crop of kisses is not for me
For I'm still wearin' th' last ear's glove. #

Beta1
14-08-2006, 09:55:14
Originally posted by MoSe
I'm sorry, but I so really must share this one with you now!

:)

When 20+ years ago I was earning some extra money by teaching PC basics (DOS, Lotus 1-2-3... mainly corporate customers), in one course I happened to get often nagged while I talked by a persistent be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-beeeeeep.

After some investigation, we found out that a cute brunette secretary had tits so prosperous that while she was mesmerised by my didactic and communication skills, they rested on the spacebar keeping it pressed and beeping...

Honest!
One of the best memories in my professional life!
:)

fantastic

Drekkus
14-08-2006, 10:34:48
WHAT???

Funko
14-08-2006, 10:58:11
She was holding down space with her boobs.

MoSe
14-08-2006, 10:59:20
what part was not clear to you Drekkus?

Drekkus
14-08-2006, 12:06:32
WHATWHAT????

JM^3
14-08-2006, 18:26:17
And she was cute.. not like Mrs. Chokesondick.

JM

Lazarus and the Gimp
14-08-2006, 18:28:30
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
I've been really tempted to get my ears syringed, they've been a bit dodgy off an on for a while now. I bought some solution stuff to clear em out, but i've just got this nagging feeling i might have an epiphany-like moment as Laz described if i got them syringed.

You can do it yourself. All you need is a child syringe (available from Chemists to get Calpol into kids). Then just lie on your side in a hot bath with the affected ear down in the water. Just keep firing hot water up into the ear until it's clear.

Now how much faith do you place in DIY advice from me?

Japher
14-08-2006, 18:32:07
my mom puts a mixture of isopropyl alcohol and water (50:50) in our ears to unclog them...

Lurker the Second
14-08-2006, 19:20:22
How old are you Japher?

Japher
14-08-2006, 19:29:57
31, but my mommy loves me

Lurker the Second
14-08-2006, 19:31:49
:lol:

Drekkus
14-08-2006, 21:12:59
My mom would see that as a sorry waste of alcohol.

mr_G
14-08-2006, 21:20:38
Originally posted by Japher
my mom puts a mixture of isopropyl alcohol and water (50:50) in our ears to unclog them... you def. got a drinking problem

Lancer
14-08-2006, 21:24:21
I don't have a bathtub.

mr_G
14-08-2006, 21:26:45
I don't have a plane

Drekkus
14-08-2006, 21:28:16
MrG needs to be unclogged as well

http://www.dsi.unive.it/~gmanzone/pic/clogs.jpg

Lurker the Second
14-08-2006, 21:28:45
I don't have a brain.

mr_G
14-08-2006, 21:29:43
I don't have a talking cunt and i wish i had that many hair.

mr_G
14-08-2006, 21:30:57
Originally posted by Lurker the Second
I don't have a brain. :beer: that's a blessing jesjes i know

huh nonono lurker knows

Drekkus
14-08-2006, 21:31:37
It's your incognito outfit. Without all the hair it's plain it's you.

mr_G
14-08-2006, 21:41:43
ok schmart thinking........

but he looks rather intelligent

King_Ghidra
15-08-2006, 08:04:51
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
You can do it yourself. All you need is a child syringe (available from Chemists to get Calpol into kids). Then just lie on your side in a hot bath with the affected ear down in the water. Just keep firing hot water up into the ear until it's clear.

Now how much faith do you place in DIY advice from me?

very little, but i'm intrigued, i'll admit

inevitable loss of hearing and or brain damage story to follow

Kitsuki
15-08-2006, 09:49:02
Originally posted by Japher
31, but my mommy loves me

:lol:

MoSe
16-08-2006, 07:30:06
Laz, KG really didn't need your advices to make his sexlife kinkier