PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson's drunken anti-semtic manaic rant

King_Ghidra
01-08-2006, 12:22:24
Well i heard the story before, but i finally saw a report of the rant today. Good lord.

Once inside the car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson began banging himself against the seat. The report says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you." The report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me." The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?" The deputy became alarmed as Gibson's tirade escalated, and called ahead for a sergeant to meet them when they arrived at the station. When they arrived, a sergeant began videotaping Gibson, who noticed the camera and then said, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?" A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

Sugar tits?! :lol: Awesome job Mel.

Rant stolen from www.thesuperficial.com

C.G.B. Spender
02-08-2006, 14:23:16
Oh, maybe he's just a big arsehole

maroule
02-08-2006, 14:31:26
anti semitism is a good career move in the Gaza strip, but not really in Hollywood...

BigGameHunter
09-08-2006, 07:55:21
What exactly IS a sugar tit?

Debaser
09-08-2006, 08:20:13
Like a Sugar Mouse, but tit shaped.

King_Ghidra
09-08-2006, 08:54:22
mmm

Fergus & The Brazen Car
12-08-2006, 09:45:53
Originally posted by BigGameHunter
What exactly IS a sugar tit?

They sell these very sweet cakes in Chinese cake shops that look like pale perky breasts covered with dried coconut and surmounted by a nipple-licious glace cherry.

Of course given Mr. Weirdo Catholic Cult Gibson, he could have been talking about a fetish he might have for women dressed in nun's backless costumes ( a la Marianne Faithfull mid-70s duetting with David Bowie) who've dipped their heaving bazookas in iron bark honey. Catholicism can do that to you...