PDA

View Full Version : this happened to me yesterday

The Norks
07-07-2006, 15:33:47
fucked up!!

http://www.knownjohnson.com/?p=73

you have to imagine the colours in the animation as dynamic lights, like looking through a crystal.

Christoph
07-07-2006, 15:38:19
Free acid!

The Norks
07-07-2006, 15:48:43
yes I never took acid so I was glad I did it this way!

Greg W
08-07-2006, 01:05:19
I've had similar, from back when I used to get migraines. What, almost 15 years ago now I suppose. Mine were more just wonky vision, with weird lights running round my eyes, but I imagine the cause was similar.

Cruddy
08-07-2006, 03:16:17
Originally posted by Christoph
Free acid!

Has it been locked up?

Wonder if there's a connection between seeing pretty colours and the brain producing its own hallucinogens?

Now THAT would be free acid. Legal too.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
08-07-2006, 04:52:00
Migraines are funky. I've only had one, but was fascinated by the strange triangular distortions it applied to my vision. The inability to read and the pounding headache I could have done without though.

Ginfizwithatwist
08-07-2006, 09:41:58
I have had and still have a variety of migrane presentations, from the classic headache and vomiting to the bizarre, having no headache but all my limbs feeling numbed and getting tingling in my hands and feet to the point of being unbearable.
My visual disturbances either present as sparkles of white that grow to completely obliterate my vision or i just lose half my vision in each eye- like if you look at a uk number plate you only see 1/2 and the other half is black or missing, by far the worst one presented as me losing my central vision completely an only having narrow peripheral vision- extremely scary as I thought I was going blind and possibly having a subarachnoid haemorrhage as the pain was excruciating.
I am unsure even why my body would want to inflict this kind of suffering on itself and I quite often feel like a helpless bystander when it decides to do that to itself.

Oerdin
08-07-2006, 12:30:03
You can have a headache so bad it effects your vision? Damn if that doesn't sound like a symptum for a tumor. :nervous:

Greg W
08-07-2006, 13:22:09
It's NOT a tumor. [/Arnold]

Gramercy Riffs
08-07-2006, 14:11:41
Should that person be driving?

paiktis22
09-07-2006, 02:34:01
I very seldom have headaches. Usually one every 3 months tops. And they are very mild ones. They go away in 10 minutes with a depon. So I was very freaked out when I got a migraine for the first time. I got a pain so precise and so accute in my scull I thought I was having a stroke. Fortunately the circumstances under which this occured where perfectly clear and totally avoidable. I was masturbating to the image of my previous girlfriend. Stopped doing that, migraine gone :lol: :cute:
Oh yes and that was another indusputable evidence that my body reacted with unseen violence to me being with this girl, even in memory. The other evidence were things Diss things real men shouldn't talk about but should rather die.
She wasn't a freak actually her body would be amongst the top category but it was the mind games she played on me which have led my body in thinking if you're too much of a wanker to cut loose and run, I'll make it a loooot easier for you to make the move. Thank you body.