PDA

View Full Version : UK cuts cost of safe sex


Cruddy
01-07-2006, 02:40:34
And it's about time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4832814.stm

As from midnight tonight, it gets cheaper to have certain forms of sex because condoms are cheaper.

:beer:

Lazarus and the Gimp
01-07-2006, 06:32:25
The price of jonnies is a disgrace. When I was 16, a pack of 12 cost 2.00- but fear of AIDS in consumers left the makers coining it in.

Spartak@CPH
01-07-2006, 08:02:49
When you were 16 2 was the equivilent of "500 now.

alsieboo
01-07-2006, 14:16:16
wewt! now I wont have to spend a fortune!

Christoph
01-07-2006, 17:17:11
Free down clinic innit

Christoph
01-07-2006, 17:17:50
Also check out the number of MP's LOLOLOLOL

alsieboo
02-07-2006, 12:15:58
BUNGALOW!!!!!!!!!

Christoph
02-07-2006, 12:50:22
SHAAAAP s'not funny :( lololol

Oerdin
02-07-2006, 15:45:24
Originally posted by alsieboo
wewt! now I wont have to spend a fortune!

Just walk into a school or a planned parenthood clinic and you can get all the free rubbers you want.

alsieboo
02-07-2006, 21:19:26
Family planning clinic normally shuts about the time I'd be leaving work, and can't really walk into a school, none aroundx

Koshko
02-07-2006, 21:43:37
I hear condoms come in sizes now.

Gibsie
02-07-2006, 23:16:08
In Soviet Russia, condom comes in you!

Koshko
02-07-2006, 23:19:40
The UK saves a lot of money because they don't need to make condoms larger than size Medium.

Gibsie
02-07-2006, 23:38:59
95% of large-sized condoms bought are never actually used.

Christoph
02-07-2006, 23:46:16
I want a large condom, I fucking hate regular ones, always with the slipping and the offing, and the OH GOOD GLAVEN BABIES

Gibsie
03-07-2006, 01:50:23
If regular one are slipping off, larger ones will be worserer. Prof Frink would never make such a glaring logical mistake, glaven-hussy.

Christoph
03-07-2006, 12:16:49
Regular ones are slipping off because they're too small.

King_Ghidra
03-07-2006, 15:06:05
surely the problem would be getting it on then...

Funko
03-07-2006, 15:24:03
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
The price of jonnies is a disgrace. When I was 16, a pack of 12 cost 2.00- but fear of AIDS in consumers left the makers coining it in.

Condom inflation.

Christoph
05-07-2006, 12:56:25
:lol:

I did that at the beach and it popped in the sand

shagnasty
05-07-2006, 13:00:26
Originally posted by Christoph
Regular ones are slipping off because they're too small.

Dammit. I wish I'd thought of that excuse.

Clap clinic jonnies are nasty efforts. Trojan jonnies are the best ones I've used.

Christoph
05-07-2006, 13:02:23
I want to try those tingly ones, but they're bloody expensive, and i'd rather do it without

shagnasty
05-07-2006, 13:03:57
They only work on girlies. Unless you've got a wet knob when you put it on. Or you have seepage.

Christoph
05-07-2006, 13:31:27
fs they get all the goods _

shagnasty
05-07-2006, 13:38:21
Try em anyway. Just go to Boots and get a 3 pack of each type. The twisty ones are kewl.

Christoph
05-07-2006, 13:43:02
Do they come in XL?

shagnasty
05-07-2006, 13:44:11
I dunno. Never had to look. :cry:

MDA
05-07-2006, 17:03:10
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
The price of jonnies is a disgrace. When I was 16, a pack of 12 cost 2.00- but fear of AIDS in consumers left the makers coining it in.

Yeah, they were rolling in it.

paiktis22
05-07-2006, 17:34:20
you know what would maybe be marketing - wise, wise?
create a brand for condoms with the name XL.
That's it. They can have one size or multiple sizes but when you buy it you buy a packet that says in big bold letters XL
(if it matters)

durex dont have sizes btw

LoD
05-07-2006, 19:37:10
Durex

*End Is Forever*
05-07-2006, 20:05:46
I can't help but be reminded of a mock story in an old Have I Got News For You book I have... "30% of survey users responded that condoms were too small for them - the other 70% were telling the truth".

Cruddy
06-07-2006, 04:26:01
Actually I found Mates brand too small.

Well, too narrow really.

Richard Branson must have a skinny knob, that's all I can say.

Christoph
06-07-2006, 18:39:34
His company is called Virgin...

alsieboo
06-07-2006, 20:47:43
Originally posted by Christoph
:lol:

I did that at the beach and it popped in the sand

Ha ha, that was so funny, it didn't want to stay down lol, we should have dug a bigger hole lol

Christoph
07-07-2006, 00:23:07
it didn't want to stay down, lol, it's a condom, that's it's job :p


And yes, bigger hole next time