PDA

View Full Version : A prostitute propositioned me for the first time last night

Diss
14-06-2006, 00:30:35
Yes I have lived in a town full of whores nearly all my life, but no prostitute has ever made their intentions known to me. Usually women dress so slutty in my city, I can't tell which ones are real prostitutes. And in truth, this one didn't proposition me, she just blew me a kiss. I was inside my car at the time. I guess before, they never cared because I drove crappy cars. They probably figured I had no money.

It always bothered me because I hate it when people stereotype me based on my looks. Do I not look like a man who needs sex? I think I do. :). It always bothered me when no one offered me drugs as well. That only happened for the first time about 4 years ago (when I was 28). Pathetic. And no one has asked me to buy drugs since then. :(

Yes I want to change my appearance so I look more like a horny loser desperate for sex and drugs.

Needless to say, I didn't take her up on her offer. I don't need to be going to prostitutes at this point. Though I still haven't done anything with my girlfriends. I can hardly see her because both of our work schedules.

Diss
14-06-2006, 00:45:51
and you guys need to get to work with the copycat threads. Too many juicy opportunities here.

Chris
14-06-2006, 05:15:17
No there isn't.

notyoueither
14-06-2006, 05:58:29
aren't.

Kitsuki
14-06-2006, 08:22:14
I was propositioned by a prostitute a few months back in Swindon town centre - she yelled this across the road at me...

P -"Are ya looking?"

Me - "Haha, definitely not"

P - "I do good deals, ya know"

Me - "Are you VAT-able?"

She looked confused.

devilmunchkin
14-06-2006, 16:19:04
i would, too.

Funko
14-06-2006, 16:20:54
Tax Deductible he means.

Lazarus and the Gimp
14-06-2006, 16:22:10
It's happened to me loads of times. Tragically, my ability to deliver a snappy comeback has deserted me on every occasion, leaving me mumbling something vaguely apologetic and hurrying away.

paiktis22
14-06-2006, 16:28:21
I was driving late at night through the "arab-eastern asia" quarters where there are black hookers every night. A huge jeep stopped in the middle of the road to talk to one of them and the second one came to my little car. I smiled nervously and noed "no-no" with my head. Must have looked like a complete spastic. Also I always walk by a particular road with my head down because there are always hookers there and they teased me once or twice. In a nice way though.
Also with a friend we were driving up a road which has hookers and there was a red light so we stopped. I looked out of the window to this very cute girl and my friend said she's a prostitute and I said do prostitutes look like that?! Amazing. I always had something else in mind. More doggy.
Another night I was driving and there was a smart in front of me with some old man. And he stopped and started talking to some young junkie girl - whore obviously under the infuelnce. I got so disgusted I blew the horn to kingdom come. I must have pissed him off because he took off without getting her in.

Cruddy
14-06-2006, 17:04:49
Suggest you get used to it Diss.

Me, I just say "I have no money" and that's the end of the conversation.

Works with beggars too.

JM^3
14-06-2006, 18:04:47
People have asked me for drugs, or offered to sell me drugs countless times. Sometimes even people I ahd never met before.

JM

paiktis22
14-06-2006, 18:14:12
that's a reason i have classified amsterdam as a dirty scary city. i got there when i was around 14 and in the middle of the day there was this african guy who started following us all the way through the central road that leaded to the train station trying to sell us drugs. for 14 years old that's pretty scary. and it wasn't all. we were staying with my family at some hotel. under it there was some bar with a glass roof, so you could see everything that went on. as i was watching, there erupted a horrific bar fight that involved people being thrown over tables, lots of blood, broken glass/tables/things etc etc. the police came and made arrests.
for just two days in amsterdam those incidents were enough to think of it as a not pleasant place at all. espiecially when you came from a part of brussels where nothing even remotely offending ever happens

Chris
14-06-2006, 19:26:39
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
It's happened to me loads of times. Tragically, my ability to deliver a snappy comeback has deserted me on every occasion, leaving me mumbling something vaguely apologetic and hurrying away. Loser.

King_Ghidra
14-06-2006, 20:10:23
Originally posted by JM^3
People have asked me for drugs, or offered to sell me drugs countless times. Sometimes even people I ahd never met before.

JM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DaShi
14-06-2006, 21:28:57
My Chinese isn't very good, but I know some basic words and phrases. However, since it's so bad, I generally didn't really listen when people spoke it to me in China under the assumption that it was beyond my knowledge. Of course, many Chinese people did the same to me when I spoke Chinese assuming that it was wrong.

Anyway, so one night I get in a taxi and tell the guy where I want to go. He starts off, and about a minute later starts speaking to me in Chinese. I ignore it and continue texting on my phone, but he continues. So I try to say I can't speak Chinese, but he continues. Finally, I start to listen to what he says. It becomes quite clear that he is asking whether I want a girl. I say yes and good times were had by all... No, I said bu yao (don't want), and he laughed and that was the end of it.

Venom
14-06-2006, 21:36:57
Bunch of queers.

JM^3
14-06-2006, 21:46:43
Originally posted by Diss

Needless to say, I didn't take her up on her offer. I don't need to be going to prostitutes at this point. Though I still haven't done anything with my girlfriends. I can hardly see her because both of our work schedules.

You have multiple girlfriends now? When it rains it pours, eh?

JM

mr_G
14-06-2006, 21:50:18
cats and sheep

DaShi
14-06-2006, 21:54:49
Diss is a playa now.

Cruddy
14-06-2006, 23:45:44
Originally posted by paiktis22
that's a reason i have classified amsterdam as a dirty scary city. i got there when i was around 14 and in the middle of the day there was this african guy who started following us all the way through the central road that leaded to the train station trying to sell us drugs. for 14 years old that's pretty scary. and it wasn't all. we were staying with my family at some hotel. under it there was some bar with a glass roof, so you could see everything that went on. as i was watching, there erupted a horrific bar fight that involved people being thrown over tables, lots of blood, broken glass/tables/things etc etc. the police came and made arrests.
for just two days in amsterdam those incidents were enough to think of it as a not pleasant place at all. espiecially when you came from a part of brussels where nothing even remotely offending ever happens

Strangely, this is why I like Amsterdam. It isn't boring.

devilmunchkin
14-06-2006, 23:49:44
have many whores have propositioned venom? how many times has he accepted?

Oerdin
15-06-2006, 03:17:37
At least she didn't grab you. In several Latin American countries the hookers are so agressive they'll start tugging on your arm even if you tell them no. They once did it to my buddy as he was walking with his wife.

Asher
15-06-2006, 04:02:51
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is that funny? It's not unheardof, it's happened to me a few times too.

It usually happens while taking public transit. Kids will ask anyone young in a hoodie if they have pot.

Diss
16-06-2006, 09:55:51

that seems really cool to me. Okay maybe not if I was 14. But I'd love that today.

Diss
16-06-2006, 09:56:50
Originally posted by JM^3
You have multiple girlfriends now? When it rains it pours, eh?

JM

typo

Diss
16-06-2006, 09:59:22
Originally posted by Asher

It usually happens while taking public transit. Kids will ask anyone young in a hoodie if they have pot.

that's the way they always made it seem in those anti-drug classes in school. I always thought it was common for stranger to offer drugs. It only happened to me when I was sitting in my car in a bad neighborhood for about 10 minutes.

And I was in a bad neighborhood (Martin Luther King road- 'nuff said) when the ho tried to get my attention.

And I'm like Laz. I didn't bother saying anything. Just shook my head.

King_Ghidra
16-06-2006, 10:09:00
Originally posted by Asher

ah you have misunderstood me. I agree with you, and i was laughing because in JM's world it is apparently the people who know him who are the ones most likely to hassle him for drugs rather than the strangers.

The Norks
16-06-2006, 10:17:33
a friend of my brother's went to a prostitute because he thought it would be cool, and came away just feeling horrible and crying- he said that while they were having sex he just kept thinking of who else she might have slept with that day and all her ooh's and aah's and 'you're so great' he knew was totally fake. basically he found it totally humiliating. Others of his friends have ended up just talking to prostitutes and not being able to get it up.

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 10:23:09
To be honest, what did he expect?

Roxanne is never as appealing as people would have you believe!

King_Ghidra
16-06-2006, 10:24:58
crying? :lol:

so he was enough of an idiot that he thought it would be great sex like with a girl who likes you, and too dumb to switch his brain off and treat her like a whore

i feel sympathy for the hooker, having to put up with these emotionally damaged idiots

mr_G
16-06-2006, 10:28:26
I better keep my whoregoingstorys for myself but i always laughed my ass of there. specially the big black momma but that was a bet............. I won.

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 10:36:50
As green day once sang....

I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it's lack of sex
That's bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause
It's bringing her down

paiktis22
16-06-2006, 11:56:34
SOMETIMES I GIVE MY SELF THEEE CREEPS

but honetly why would he cry? did the prostitute made some unbecoming comment? did he pondered too deeply in his life's essense? the bed smelled funny? very fragile soul.
a cousin of mine who went simply said the whole thing was too cold.

Kitsuki
16-06-2006, 12:10:28
Originally posted by Nills Lagerbaak

I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it's lack of sex
That's bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause
It's bringing her down

This has always bothered me... Why does he say "he" said my lifes a bore, then "bringing her down." :confused:

paiktis22
16-06-2006, 12:12:52
he's a she/he

King_Ghidra
16-06-2006, 12:17:53
another one from nikhil's tranny hits collection

Oerdin
16-06-2006, 12:46:08
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
crying? :lol:

so he was enough of an idiot that he thought it would be great sex like with a girl who likes you, and too dumb to switch his brain off and treat her like a whore

i feel sympathy for the hooker, having to put up with these emotionally damaged idiots

I have to agree with this.

Kitsuki
16-06-2006, 12:51:47
Half of the fun is the thrill of the chase.

JM^3
16-06-2006, 13:00:03
I would probably cry..

JM

Venom
16-06-2006, 13:02:28
I don't doubt that.

Oerdin
16-06-2006, 13:34:24
Originally posted by Kitsuki
Half of the fun is the thrill of the chase.

I agree with this too.

Tizzy
16-06-2006, 13:35:12
you're very agreeable today

Oerdin
16-06-2006, 13:38:05
I agree. :p

paiktis22
16-06-2006, 13:42:09
A taxi driver told me once (great source they are) the story of a 19 year old "luxury hooker". She was to be taken to some hotel to some company owner old man. The old man was busy so she told her to just drive around for 40 minutes with the cab. (money were obviously not an issue).
So the taxi driver took up conversation with her. She said she gets payed around 2.000 - 3.000 euros for a weekend at some old rich man's place. And that she likes it because you just give them a blow job, fuck once and they got to sleep. And she gets loads of money.
The taxi driver asked her how she started (she was greek, this matters in the sense that the sex industry here is almost totally dominated by eastern europe, sometimes it's criminal). So she told him she was with a guy when she was 15. and they paid for coffee half - half. she then met some older guy with more money and he paid for things. then she told herself, if i'm going to get fucked, might as well get money for it. She said that she wouldn't give up this job because she likes the money and all that this provides like expensive clothes etc.

Now you can't tell me that that's not a dilluted state of mind. Of course live and let live, no problem with her life style but if you put it under the microscope just for fun, you'd see a serious lapse of self respect, I don't know, lapse of realizing what love is, shallowness... things like that.

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 13:48:50
Originally posted by Venom
I don't doubt that.

:lol:

I want to make someone cry. Now!

Kitsuki
16-06-2006, 13:49:25
Send them home for smelling bad!

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 13:51:26
:lol:. after Tizzy said that, I told someone and we are lobbying to have our sales person sent home for having a "Minging Barnet"

Honestly it looks like a racoon crawled onto her head and died!

Kitsuki
16-06-2006, 13:52:02
:lol:

Tizzy
16-06-2006, 14:20:19
Previously mentioned boss from hell was nicknamed "the badger" because in the words of one of the guys who sat near her "It looked like a peroxide badger sat on her head"

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 14:22:34
Badger! Yes that's what her "hair" looks like! A dead rotting bader.

Venom
16-06-2006, 14:37:31
A honey badger?

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 14:44:22
Honey badger = pussy?

There's nothing honey like about this woman, believe me!

Venom
16-06-2006, 14:48:05
Honey badger like this

http://www.napak.com/honey_badger_02.jpg

Tizzy
16-06-2006, 14:50:41
About as mean as that, but more peroxide.

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 14:52:16
mean? That's the cutest thing I ever saw!

Tizzy
16-06-2006, 14:53:01
Aren't honey badgers meant to be vicious?

Venom
16-06-2006, 14:54:50
http://www.nationalgeographic.dk/bohp/road/Classic/Shared/bildbank/2004/2004_10/ft_hdr.6.jpg

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 14:55:38
What a rediculously inapporopriate name then!

Venom
16-06-2006, 14:55:57
Honey badge captures snake, eats it head first.

http://www.nationalgeographic.dk/Shared/bildbank/2004/2004_10/ft6_vi_01.asf

Venom
16-06-2006, 15:02:02
And he's in a tree when he gets it. So the honey badger will get you where you sleep. It doesn't need to lure you in or wait. It will hunt you down and eat your head.

Tizzy
16-06-2006, 15:02:32
Yep, dunk that in a tub of bleach and you've got my old boss.

Venom
16-06-2006, 15:07:25
The honey badger is the animal kingdom's version of Chuck Norris.

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 15:13:42
I think people seem to have forgotten that Bruce Lee totally owned chuck norris in Way of the Dragon.

Funko
16-06-2006, 15:16:29
And that was REAL LIFE!

Venom
16-06-2006, 15:18:06
Chunk Norris was what killed Bruce Lee.

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 15:24:04
Hmm, I could write a bunch of stupid "factoids" andsend them round the internet just like Chuck "Nerd" Norris did....

Let me see...

When Nills Lagebaak's around people dont pay for colonic irrigation, he just says "Boo!" and their bowels empty themselves....

There you go, now I'm the hardest man on t'internet!

Venom
16-06-2006, 15:26:02
You can't be the hardest man on the internet if KG has ass fucked you. You're out.

Nills Lagerbaak
16-06-2006, 15:30:22
ha, KG has never Ass fucked me. There may be (suspect) photos of other incidents but that....never happened.

Funko
16-06-2006, 15:41:23
You keep telling yourself that.

Venom
16-06-2006, 15:44:51
Maybe it was self biased that plugged his butt?

Diss
16-06-2006, 21:01:03
A taxi driver told me once (great source they are) the story of a 19 year old "luxury hooker". She was to be taken to some hotel to some company owner old man. The old man was busy so she told her to just drive around for 40 minutes with the cab. (money were obviously not an issue).
So the taxi driver took up conversation with her. She said she gets payed around 2.000 - 3.000 euros for a weekend at some old rich man's place. And that she likes it because you just give them a blow job, fuck once and they got to sleep. And she gets loads of money.
The taxi driver asked her how she started (she was greek, this matters in the sense that the sex industry here is almost totally dominated by eastern europe, sometimes it's criminal). So she told him she was with a guy when she was 15. and they paid for coffee half - half. she then met some older guy with more money and he paid for things. then she told herself, if i'm going to get fucked, might as well get money for it. She said that she wouldn't give up this job because she likes the money and all that this provides like expensive clothes etc.

Now you can't tell me that that's not a dilluted state of mind. Of course live and let live, no problem with her life style but if you put it under the microscope just for fun, you'd see a serious lapse of self respect, I don't know, lapse of realizing what love is, shallowness... things like that.

It is a lack of self respect, but they are making good money. What they fail to realize is their looks won't last forever. Especially with that lifestyle.

JM^3
16-06-2006, 21:05:06
Yeah, and many don't think ahead to save the money (instead spending it often on drugs to self medicate).

JM

Diss
16-06-2006, 21:06:38
Originally posted by The Norks
a friend of my brother's went to a prostitute because he thought it would be cool, and came away just feeling horrible and crying- he said that while they were having sex he just kept thinking of who else she might have slept with that day and all her ooh's and aah's and 'you're so great' he knew was totally fake. basically he found it totally humiliating. Others of his friends have ended up just talking to prostitutes and not being able to get it up.

not being able to get it up? And they admit to this? People are way too open. I kind of miss the days when people would be so ashamed, and would kill themselves before admitting to such a fact. :)

If you can't get it up when woman is blowing you, then you are gay. simple as that. :)

I just can't imagine crying with or after a prostitute. I just can't help but think "what a weenie". And people think I'm sensitive. :lol:. Maybe she told him his prick was too small.

It is cold. I wouldn't recommend it. The real thing is much better. The problem is, I have trouble getting the real thing. But it will get you off- if you are into getting off.

JM^3
16-06-2006, 21:09:29
You can get off by yourself also.. and that is less faked in a way...

And I am a big fan of openness (not acceptance, but openness).

Jon Miller

Diss
16-06-2006, 21:12:33
yeah we know. :) JK.

of course you can get off by yourself. but that's not the same either.

And you can't fake a bj. You are either getting blown, or you're not.

I would recommend that over full sex. Intercourse is more intimate, and should be enjoyed with someone you love, and with someone you want to pleasure.

I don't know how it is in the real world. But I'm under the impression most married guys do not get bj's from their wives. So might as well enjoy them while you can. Because most women do not like to give them.

JM^3
16-06-2006, 21:18:09
I would also imagine that a BJ was less intimate. That is why (my nonexperienced self) would rather eat out a woman than get a BJ.

Jon Miller

paiktis22
18-06-2006, 13:28:51
you say that like they're mutually exclusive things :D

King_Ghidra
19-06-2006, 08:34:10
:lol: well said paiktis