PDA

View Full Version : Guess the topic!!!

HelloKitty
07-06-2006, 10:17:36
This quote

"I don't believe there's any issue that's more important than this one," said REMOVED FOR THE THREAD "I think this debate is very healthy, and it's winning a lot of hearts and minds. I think we're going to show real progress."

Sums up everything that is wrong with the US right now.

It was made by a senator in the last few days.

Now, can anyone guess what the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE for the people who lead the country is? Keep in mind a large number of people agree with him!

shagnasty
07-06-2006, 10:19:12
Fuck the ozone layer?

Drekkus
07-06-2006, 10:24:15
Ban on gay marriage.

Greg W
07-06-2006, 10:24:50
Whether the Orioles are really faking being a bad team or not?

Drekkus
07-06-2006, 10:29:27
If Sylvester Stallone did have plastic surgery or not.

Greg W
07-06-2006, 10:31:11
Whether they should give the Stanley cup to the Canucks if they manage to win it, or just pretend it never happened?

HelloKitty
07-06-2006, 10:32:06
Originally posted by Drekkus
Ban on gay marriage.

Who would have thought Drekkus would get it?

From a republican news confrence yesterday.

Yep. More important than the two front war.

More important than our use of chemical weps, torture, etc.

More important than the multiple murder trials and coverups our troops have been involved in.

More important than Iran.

More important than our energy problems.

More importtant than our health care joke.

Etc.

Gay marriage, the most important issue facing our country today...

Greg W
07-06-2006, 10:36:01
He must have read it somewhere. Er, hang on, that can't be right. Someone must have read it to him.

At least Osama wil be breathing a sigh of relief. Especially if he's hoping to marry an American male.

Drekkus
07-06-2006, 10:47:21
Maybe you should start a pedophile political party (PPP), to divert attention on the subject.

Darkstar
07-06-2006, 19:48:37
Originally posted by HelloKitty
Who would have thought Drekkus would get it?

From a republican news confrence yesterday.

Yep. More important than the four front war.

More important than our lack of use of chemical weps, torture, etc. (45% of Americans think we should be breaking open the arsenal and holding nothing back)

More important than the multiple murder trials our troops were framed for, and has been proven to have been framed for. (All incidents investigated other then Abu Gre have turned out to be fake, not be Americans, or be terrorists/Sunni/Shiaha death squads claiming to be US/UK/Polish/Italian forces to date.)

More important than Iran having been discovered with nuclear weaponry grade radioactives.

More important than our contrived energy problems.

More importtant than our border security joke.

Etc.

Gay marriage, the most important issue facing our country today...

Fixed with facts.

Apparently, its so important so as to distract small minded people.

That and it draws off the last moderate Democrat voters to vote Republican. So for Republicans worried about getting re-elected, it is in fact the only thing important, as it splits the Democrat base.

HelloKitty
07-06-2006, 20:49:04
You may want to re-edit your "FACTS".

All the cases have been disproven? What the fuck has Fox news been telling you?

Or have you missed the info about things like Hamdaniya and Haditha (the two most current ones)? Or Gitmo, one that is 100% american and condemned by every other nation in the world? As skewed as it is, I can't imagine fox would completely ignore stories like that.

Unless 45% of the public overrides things like the geneva convention, and dozens of other treaties we have signed and even forced on other nations in the last 50 years.

And you need to put the health care thing back in. Unless you consider the fact we pay far more per capita (nearly twice) than the second highest in the world, for subpar care.

HelloKitty
07-06-2006, 20:57:58
Nm. I see now. Its just Darkstar Memory (tm).

Hell, this is on fox news front page.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198482,00.html

Although the only haditha thing on page one is a link to "viewer comments" which all basicly say that the iraqi's deserved it. Even the children.

Darkstar
07-06-2006, 21:09:50
The reports I've seen on Haditha, from people that have been proven trustworthy on other items and from people they trust in Haditha, is that it was not the US that did that, but a local death squad. Since Haditha was already investigated once by the DoD, but the DoD is going through it again in a more detailed fashion (and prosecuting all those in the chain that didn't dot their i's and cross their t's), we will have to wait to see what the final DoD report is (that no one will ever believe, of course).

The only reports from Haditha that have been made public are single sourced and all from one known terrorist with a big, well documented anti-Western (particularly anti-US and anti-UK) bias. The reporter that is the original source has been jailed twice, once by American forces, and once by Iraqi Government forces, for working with the insurgents and *reporting false stories of execution* as truth. Sound familar? Haditha is currently a hell-hole, held entirely by the insurgents, according to Iraqi and American sources. So I don't know how anyone is expected to believe anything coming from it, if that is true.

Hamdaniya was cleared a while back, if I am thinking of the correct thing (I may not be). Only Haditha is the current US investigation *in the major news* that I know of.

All claims against Gitmo has been found to be completely false by anything approaching neutral (and pro-US of course) that I've seen. Got a neutral observer report otherwise?

Most of the other nations are just jealous they aren't serving time in Gitmo. You realize that just over 20% of the prisoners held there have asked to be sent back to it. It was the best they'd ever been treated or lived in their life. Sad fact that doesn't see print because it doesn't make good copy. Hell, if I ever get sent to jail, I'd rather do my time there then anywhere else in the US. Gitmo is way above the standards of US penal jails, and our penal system is in the top 10% of the world for treating prisoners humanely, Kitty.

Americans never give a crap about treaties and such. Then again, neither do the rest of the world's citizens. People just don't understand why they should be bothered with following treaties because they don't see the personal benefit from 99% of them.

I bumped the health care for the border security item to set up a new troll line--- Border Security, Illegal Aliens, and just what the country is doing to keep people safe. If the Democrats can push Border Security or Illegal/Trans-border workers to the front, they can split the Republican base.

Darkstar
07-06-2006, 21:16:48
Kitty, that article states that the Swiss Senator says in an interview there there is no "classic proof" of any such thing. That means there is no *factual* proof, just allegations.

Less hype, more facts please. I'd like to toss it in as red meat at my favorite troll board later, and watch the blood frenzy.

HelloKitty
07-06-2006, 22:17:39
Originally posted by Darkstar
[B]The reports I've seen on Haditha, from people that have been proven trustworthy on other items and from people they trust in Haditha, is that it was not the US that did that, but a local death squad.

Link to the "trustworthy news sources" please. The only thing I have seen is the DoD admitting that the original report was completely false.

Since Haditha was already investigated once by the DoD, but the DoD is going through it again in a more detailed fashion (and prosecuting all those in the chain that didn't dot their i's and cross their t's), we will have to wait to see what the final DoD report is (that no one will ever believe, of course).

And the original report was that the report and facts were inconsistent. But they let it pass.

The only reports from Haditha that have been made public are single sourced and all from one known terrorist with a big, well documented anti-Western (particularly anti-US and anti-UK) bias. The reporter that is the original source has been jailed twice, once by American forces, and once by Iraqi Government forces, for working with the insurgents and *reporting false stories of execution* as truth. Sound familar? Haditha is currently a hell-hole, held entirely by the insurgents, according to Iraqi and American sources. So I don't know how anyone is expected to believe anything coming from it, if that is true. Link to the source, who he is, etc.

EDIT I looked, you are refering to a guy who did interviews AFTER time broke the case. He was in jail with no charges against him at the time of the event.

Hamdaniya was cleared a while back, if I am thinking of the correct thing (I may not be). Only Haditha is the current US investigation *in the major news* that I know of.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198449,00.html

Cleared from memory maybe.

All claims against Gitmo has been found to be completely false by anything approaching neutral (and pro-US of course) that I've seen. Got a neutral observer report otherwise?

Well I would link to thinks like amnesty international, the reports where the Uk gov't called for it to be closed down, the UN Condemnations, etc.

But again you say everything has been proved false by anything approaching neutral sources. what are these sources? You make great points assuming that they had any basis in reality.

Most of the other nations are just jealous they aren't serving time in Gitmo. You realize that just over 20% of the prisoners held there have asked to be sent back to it. It was the best they'd ever been treated or lived in their life.
Link please.

Sad fact that doesn't see print because it doesn't make good copy. Hell, if I ever get sent to jail, I'd rather do my time there then anywhere else in the US. Gitmo is way above the standards of US penal jails, and our penal system is in the top 10% of the world for treating prisoners humanely, Kitty. And the bottom of the first world. A large number of that 10% include third world nations.

Americans never give a crap about treaties and such. Then again, neither do the rest of the world's citizens. People just don't understand why they should be bothered with following treaties because they don't see the personal benefit from 99% of them. Yeah, 99% of the world has no problem with countries breaking treaties. Everyone is cool with it.

I bumped the health care for the border security item to set up a new troll line--- Border Security, Illegal Aliens, and just what the country is doing to keep people safe. If the Democrats can push Border Security or Illegal/Trans-border workers to the front, they can split the Republican base.

Well, the admin already has the solution. We are building concentration camps..er I mean "detention centers" and militerizing the Mexican border.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198456,00.html

Only for "emergency situations" though. Defined as anythign DHS says is an emergency.

Kitty, that article states that the Swiss Senator says in an interview there there is no "classic proof" of any such thing. That means there is no *factual* proof, just allegations.

Less hype, more facts please. I'd like to toss it in as red meat at my favorite troll board later, and watch the blood frenzy.

The article also states Sweden and Bosnia have already admitted to aiding it.

Fistandantilus
07-06-2006, 22:25:36
You know Darkstar is going to reply with a ten times long post do you?

HelloKitty
07-06-2006, 22:35:36
Originally posted by Fistandantilus
You know Darkstar is going to reply with a ten times long post do you?

Well duh.

He also won't have any legit sources or promise to find them and post them later.

Or my favorite one he has used, "Go search it out yourself, its not my job to show you the things that you can find on google."

Darkstar
08-06-2006, 22:05:28
Actually, I won't bother. I save those links for my troll board. No point posting the same troll/counter-troll twice. I'll get a better flame over there.

Sweden and Bolovia admitted to aiding in the transport of criminals. They admitted that prisoners were held against their will. That's some secret prisons. Yep yep. Wait--- isn't this just the whole Interpol scandal recycled? You know, where the US asks various members of the EU to pick up people for it, and they do and surrender them, or grant the US permission to retrieve them itself, and in exchange for that, the US picks up the EU criminals that are hiding in its territories, and surrenders then? It sure sounds it. I suppose the US should buy a few rockets from Russia and launch the prisoners through space, rather then use trusted and secured transport?

Yep. We are really building gulags for them. And the US Army Corps of Engineers are covering it up! :lol: Let's get serious. We aren't militarizing the border. When illegals are caught, they are cited and then released Kitty. Well, there is *one* tent city detention ("gulag" is the word for a place where you hold prisoners until time served and are forced to wear pink underwear and only get feed PBJs and Balony sandwitches, right?) But that's a local sheriff whose a former CIA deputy, former UN representative, and is a hard ass all around. The illegals try to avoid his county as a result, and he constantly gets re-elected. Strange that.

Think it through... Who is America's #1 Oil supplier? Mexico. Who is America's number one slave manufacturer? Mexico. Who is America's number one trade market? Mexico. There isn't any way those centers would be used to hold Mexicans for longer then it takes to interview them. Then they'll get put together, and given a tax payer funded bus ride back across the border so that they can "unofficially" re-enter the USA, which most do now within 4 hours of being bussed back across the border. That's the proceedure now.

Now OTMs will have a worry. Because their motherlands usually don't want them back, and they don't have deals worked out with the US (unlike Mexico). Those guys are the ones that will targetted and "made to pay" for the massive Mexican trans-border commuters.

Amnesty International is not a neutral. It never has been. It's position is that any jailing is cruel and unusual punishment. It's founded on the belief that any punishment is cruel and unusual. That makes it heavily biased. It thinks all prisons everyone should be stopped.

If you think the UN is neutral, you must be suffering from a fever.

It wasn't Hamdaniya I was thinking of. But 1 to 100, the US forces will be cleared, as they have been in the prior 50 investigations, HK. The American Military is trained and conditioned very well, and while nasty things will happen, it will happen much less often with them then other modern military forces. But soldiers are trained for war, and when you put them to policing, you are going to have a lot of very bad things happen. (This is your feeding line for all the check point incidences, various excessive force while "acquiring" people of interest to the Iraqi government at their requests, etc etc etc.)

I can't believe you read that much from Fox News Online though HK. You just using search engines to quote from it?

Darkstar
08-06-2006, 22:21:57
HK, so what are the 3rd world nations in the top 10% of the countries of the world? I'm drawing a blank on it. Well, other then China and India. I bet you are counting them. But I can't figure out the other 3 you are probably thinking of.

Darkstar
08-06-2006, 22:26:41
Yeah, 99% of the world has no problem with countries breaking treaties. Everyone is cool with it.

:lol: That is absolutely true!

Hey, how much of the world cared that the US and Canada was fighting over Timber quotas and tarriffs, and neither one were keeping their side of their trade treaties? How many people in the world care that Japan has been violating the treaties on whaling, fishing, and dumping of toxic waste/trash in the oceans?

Sorry, but it's true. No one ever gives a damn unless they think it somehow affects them. Unless you are a wacko extremist of some sort, of course. ;) Like all these people that think there shouldn't be same sex marriage. :confused: The only way I can think that would affect them is that now, they'll get drunk with their best friend, run off to Vegas, and get married. Whoops!

I mean, what else could there be?

HelloKitty
09-06-2006, 01:14:18
[B]Actually, I won't bother. I save those links for my troll board. No point posting the same troll/counter-troll twice. I'll get a better flame over there.

I just won the interweb! you would think it would be easy to copy and past links you already posted on another board though.

Sweden and Bolovia admitted to aiding in the transport of criminals. They admitted that prisoners were held against their will. That's some secret prisons. Yep yep. Wait--- isn't this just the whole Interpol scandal recycled? You know, where the US asks various members of the EU to pick up people for it, and they do and surrender them, or grant the US permission to retrieve them itself, and in exchange for that, the US picks up the EU criminals that are hiding in its territories, and surrenders then? It sure sounds it. I suppose the US should buy a few rockets from Russia and launch the prisoners through space, rather then use trusted and secured transport? Well that was coherent.

Yep. We are really building gulags for them. And the US Army Corps of Engineers are covering it up! :lol: Let's get serious. We aren't militarizing the border. When illegals are caught, they are cited and then released Kitty. Well, there is *one* tent city detention ("gulag" is the word for a place where you hold prisoners until time served and are forced to wear pink underwear and only get feed PBJs and Balony sandwitches, right?) But that's a local sheriff whose a former CIA deputy, former UN representative, and is a hard ass all around. The illegals try to avoid his county as a result, and he constantly gets re-elected. Strange that. I think you completely mised the point, again.

Think it through... Who is America's #1 Oil supplier? Mexico.
Unless you include the other countries that provide more, like Canada and Saudi Arabia. Maybe the Department Of Energy is wrong though. Doesn't change the point, but still just interesting the creation of "facts".

http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_epc0_im0_mbbl_a.htm
Mexico. Who is America's number one trade market? Mexico. Quick search doesn't show me anything one way or another, but I am pretty sure several countries top the list before Mexico.

There isn't any way those centers would be used to hold Mexicans for longer then it takes to interview them. Then they'll get put together, and given a tax payer funded bus ride back across the border so that they can "unofficially" re-enter the USA, which most do now within 4 hours of being bussed back across the border. That's the proceedure now. Ok you seem to have hit the point. Why do we need beds and accomadations for thousands upon thousands of people in a prison camp setting that we would never use ont he people we are supposed to be building it for?

Amnesty International is not a neutral. It never has been. It's position is that any jailing is cruel and unusual punishment. It's founded on the belief that any punishment is cruel and unusual. That makes it heavily biased. It thinks all prisons everyone should be stopped.

If you think the UN is neutral, you must be suffering from a fever. Thats why I was hoping you could bring information about a neutral party. Nice you ignore the other comdemnations I mention though.

It wasn't Hamdaniya I was thinking of. But 1 to 100, the US forces will be cleared, as they have been in the prior 50 investigations, HK. The American Military is trained and conditioned very well, and while nasty things will happen, it will happen much less often with them then other modern military forces. But soldiers are trained for war, and when you put them to policing, you are going to have a lot of very bad things happen. (This is your feeding line for all the check point incidences, various excessive force while "acquiring" people of interest to the Iraqi government at their requests, etc etc etc.)

I am sure the citizens of My Lai apprecciate your arguement.

Is it me or did you just say that that sort of thing happens because we use them as a police force, but it didn't ahpopen and won't happen because of our training?

I can't believe you read that much from Fox News Online though HK. You just using search engines to quote from it?

I read CNN, FARK, BBC news and Fox news online depending on my time, rather than just using Newsmax and the Ann Coultier website. :)

HK, so what are the 3rd world nations in the top 10% of the countries of the world? I'm drawing a blank on it. Well, other then China and India. I bet you are counting them. But I can't figure out the other 3 you are probably thinking of.

I'll let you look those up. Things like the prison reports, the CIA worldbook, etc will help.

Sorry, but it's true. No one ever gives a damn unless they think it somehow affects them. Unless you are a wacko extremist of some sort, of course. Like all these people that think there shouldn't be same sex marriage. The only way I can think that would affect them is that now, they'll get drunk with their best friend, run off to Vegas, and get married. Whoops!

And when we do things like use chemical weapons, torture, etc in violation of treaties we enforce on others, it does effect other countries. While few people get up in arms about timber tarriffs (yes, we violate treaties on all levels) all we ahve done in Iraq etc is justify terrorist acts against us, and other western countries.

No one cares about that. London? Happy to have bombins! The canadians? If they hadn't cought the bombers last week it would have been OK.

KrazyHorse@home
09-06-2006, 01:35:33
The reports I've seen on Haditha, from people that have been proven trustworthy on other items and from people they trust in Haditha, is that it was not the US that did that, but a local death squad.

Man, Darkstar, you are so regularly full of shit.

You pull stuff like this out of your ass all the fucking time.

KrazyHorse@home
09-06-2006, 01:44:08
Who is America's number one trade market? Mexico.

Wrong again. Canada is both the number one importer of US goods&services and the number one exporter to the US of goods and services. Mexico is the number 2 importer of US g&s and the number 3 exporter to the US of g&s. China is number 4 and number 2 in those same two categories, and Japan is number 3 and number 4.

In fact, on both imports and exports Canada provides ~70% more annual trade than does Mexico.

RedFred
09-06-2006, 05:05:20
I'm guessing HK is ahead in this argument because her posts are longer...

KrazyHorse@home
09-06-2006, 05:13:35
That's just because she's quoting all of Darkstar's posts in addition to typing her own shit.

KrazyHorse@home
09-06-2006, 05:16:16
which most do now within 4 hours of being bussed back across the border

Do you have anything to back this up, or are you just making more stuff up?

self biased
09-06-2006, 05:34:51
own fucking goal.

HelloKitty
09-06-2006, 09:26:58
Originally posted by KrazyHorse@home

Of course he does. He just won't post it two places.

I mean, everyone knows that 20% of Gitmo prisoners want to return there because they had it so good.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
09-06-2006, 09:51:35
Darkstar is very helpful in understanding the total intellectual blackout in the US. Amazing how you can build a complete fantasy world from your own recycled brainfarts.

Beta1
09-06-2006, 09:53:57
That's just because she's quoting all of Darkstar's posts in addition to typing her own shit.

clever - recursive DS tactics

Darkstar
09-06-2006, 19:47:50
Actually, I use a whole different style over there. It's almost all small, brief posts, and with occasional links and actual facts. To Darkstar it would require more effort then I care to put into it as this thread was just filler for some down time at work. I don't hit my troll site from work, it just isn't work safe.

A brief walk through the US department of energy's stats does show Canada is #1 and Mexico is #2. Humm. (Currently, Saudi Arabia is #4, after Venezuela, but in 2005, it was SA then Ven). Now I'm going to have to go back and see how my original sources got their figures. Ah! A quality/density adjustment? No. OH! *EXPORTS*! Cheeky bastards. USA sends enough of its own oil to Mexico for processing and that comes back, raising the import total to above Canada (even when adjusting Canada's origin and Canada's processing of exported US oil for importation back into US), making Mexico our #1 source of oil. Well, thanks gang.

Darkstar
09-06-2006, 19:57:50
which most do now within 4 hours of being bussed back across the border

Actually, I was just re-quoting statements made by some members of the US Border Patrol given in a recent interview, because it was nice and inflamatory.

However, the US BP does report that most of the Mexican illegals they catch and return to Mexico try again, within 14 days. In certain hot spots along the border, they try again immediately on release. The BP has that on video, of releasing illegals and the whole group just running back to where they were caught and crossing again. The BP admits that with enough attempts, they are bound to make it. In those hot spots, the BP state that it is common to catch the same illegal 4 to 6 times during the *same shift*. I suppose that hassle of being caught and released until the shift change or the group is so big that most get through uncaught beats having to trek through the desert and risk getting lost, scammed, or worst.

Darkstar
09-06-2006, 20:21:14
Man, Darkstar, you are so regularly full of shit.

You pull stuff like this out of your ass all the fucking time.

Often. But not about the Haditha matter. I don't credit anything on Haditha from non-DoD sources as it's just a repeat of the same story of American Death Squadding that's been going on since before the actual invasion of Iraq. Just the names involved have changed. After the final investigation results are in, there's not been one that was found to have been commited by American troops. A lot of screwed up situs (like desperate people running checkpoints and getting shot down when they don't stop), yes. But no American death squads taking vengence on the general populace.

In the matter of Haditha itself, the cycle of retractions is currently going on in the western media, and a lot of distancing of the reporting services on what they had previously reported as data concerning it comes to light. That's pretty typical in these things, as far as I've bothered to follow them.

It's not that I don't believe American troopers couldn't snap and just go out and do such a thing. It's just that it's been reported constantly since before the Iraqi war began, and none of those have been shown to actually been American troopers that did it. Too many cries of wolf.

If one of these claims turn out to be true, and then I'll be unhappily surprised.

Darkstar
09-06-2006, 20:35:36
Is it me or did you just say that that sort of thing happens because we use them as a police force, but it didn't ahpopen and won't happen because of our training?

I did say that bad things happen when you use soldiers as a police force. However, Haditha isn't that situation. It's an accused Death Squad/Vengence killing. Haditha sounds like the typical local Iraqi violence, or insurgents punishing those that don't tow the line in their territory. You think those American troopers went native? Are too hopped up on something? Snapped? Are carrying out a plan to break all Iraqi spirit as planned/ordered by Rumsfield and Negroponte?

I like FARK and the BBC site. Frankly, I'm surprised you bother with the Fox site. There online coverage has seemed mediocre compared to other sources I've browsed. Is it their celebrity coverage that you find interesting? Spying on the enemy perhaps?

Darkstar
09-06-2006, 21:18:46
all we ahve done in Iraq etc is justify terrorist acts against us, and other western countries.

No one cares about that. London? Happy to have bombins! The canadians? If they hadn't cought the bombers last week it would have been OK.

You know that it doesn't matter if no American ever left the continent. There's always excuses for people to blame America, and theres always reasons they'll find for rationalizing their use of terrorism. They just move their claims as the years roll by. The only way America, or for that matter, the West, can stop being the justification is for it to cease to exist. Merely by existing, it's too much. Merely being different, or not being them, is enough. And even when you are them, it is still not enough.

As for London, they've long been the target of terrorists since before English was the language spoken there. If the UK hadn't gone into Iraq with the US, they'd still be the targets because they trade with us, and are the US's spiritual homeland. Heck, go take a look at all the sins of the UK that are used as justifications. It's the same list as against all the targets of terrorist, and it amounts to "You aren't one of us".

The Canadians have also been the targets of terrorists as well. Them clubbing baby seals has gotten terrorists to go after them. Then there's the whole being the quiet instrument of the Jews, the fact that they haven't invaded America and killed every one in it, then the fact that they are really Americans they just try to hide it with a bit of semantics, that they don't do anything significant to help out the plight of (fill in terrorist of the moment's chosen people), they don't worship the correct god in the proper way, they have the wrong skin colors, they smell funny (cause they wash regulaly), they wipe their bottoms with their right hands (which is the wrong one and a great insult to the Creator), etc etc etc.

You want to stop people that hate you and mean you harm, there's only one proven that *always* work. That is to kill them. Other then that, you always have to be on your guard, and willing to flee or strike at a moments notice. You learned that when you were getting stalked, didn't you? We can't just pick up the continent of NA and move it out of their reach. What's that leave for choices?

We could go pure isolationist. But you know that Fortress America will never happen. We like trade! We *need* trade. We also need the influx of new people. So that means we are vulnerable, as that is highly exploitable.

Lets not forget that just trying to guard our borders is now being used as justification of terrorism against Americans along the Mexican border. Of course, before that, they were using the fact that it was land "Stolen" from Mexico as the justification for breaking into homes near the border, killing the people, and taking what's valuable. You know, that's called a death squad or vengence killings when it happens anywhere other then America.

So where was I? Oh yeah, what to do. People want to kill us (and other people, if they can't kill us, to make us so afraid we just die), and we can't run and hide. So, that leaves, what? Trying to get along with people, and fighting when we cannot. As citizens of America, we could even try to become the leader of our nation. But what would you do when you get the big chair? What would you do to fix the situation? Stop this particular thing, and you might take away a justification. But they'll just *replace* it with another one to do what they want to. That's what being human is. We make up excuses to fit what we want to do. So how are you going to stop other humans from wanting to blow things up, harm others, and take their stuff?

HelloKitty
09-06-2006, 23:50:34
The drugs are amking em too unfocused to reply, I iwll leave that to others for the next few days.

Question for the other people: Was some of this a really creepy look into the thought process of Darkstar?

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
10-06-2006, 04:24:14
Isn't it always?

Dyl Ulenspiegel
10-06-2006, 08:32:35
I stopped where he said "trust the rumsfelds".