PDA

View Full Version : YAY!!! I have gall stones!!!

HelloKitty
06-06-2006, 17:17:55
The moral of this story is, profanity FTW.

After putting off seeing the doctor for about 2 months because I was too busy and wasn't keen on getting even further behind for an operation, 2 weeks ago I finally went in. 11 Days ago I had an Ultrasound.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY MY NURSE HAS SPENT 11 DAYS TRYING TO GET THE FUCKING HOSPITAL TO SEND OVER THE RESULTS AND THE ONLY REASON I GOT THEM TODAY IS MY LIBERAL USE OF PROFANE LANGUAGE AT A CHRISTIAN HOSPITAL?

And why the hell does my clinic not have its own ultrasound department?

I had to call over to Covenent and scream at the woman who had lied about the reason. Then explain to her that I would call back every 3 minutes to check on the status.

The follow up calls?

"Hi its me again, is it sent? No? Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck are you retarded cunts doing? I will call you back in 3 minutes."

So they finally get it sent.

Guess who has stones and needs my gallbladder out?

Although the idiots did try to set up an appointment to meet with the surgeon late next week, so I needed to bitch at them. So now its at 3PM today.

So, when you read the news about a retarded hospital killing a patient sometime in the next few weeks because they don't know the difference between a saline drip and KCL, and I stop posting forever, send flowers to my funeral.

HelloKitty
06-06-2006, 17:19:56
Oh, and I think my surgeon is a satanic furry.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/060529.jpg

Darkstar
06-06-2006, 20:48:34
That sucks Kitty. Good luck with the surgery and the recovery!

It is strange how getting loud and swearing in public will often get you raised to the top priority in many places. It's like these people have never met anyone who has ever lived in NYC or Boston for any length of time.

JM^3
06-06-2006, 20:55:04
Sounds like you have lots of health issues.

Best of luck.

JM

Greg W
07-06-2006, 01:06:49
Bummer. Gall Stones are nasty, my ex had them, and the first attack she had she woke me at 3am and told me she was having a heart attack and to get her to hospital. Scared the shit out of me, I must say.

Good luck with getting it fixed, and no more fatty foods for you for a while. :(

DaShi
07-06-2006, 01:15:05
Good luck! My grandfather had his gallbladder removed last year because of stones, and it was a mess because of his age. His skin was so loose that it couldn't hold its stitches. However, he pulled through and even got through a hernia operation 6 months ago. You should be fine. But do let us know if you die. :)

HelloKitty
07-06-2006, 02:50:49
Well I plan on having them accidentally murder me on Friday, when I go under the knife.

I saw the surgeon today, and the idiots never sent him anything over, just told him I don't have any stones. So he explains to me the next series of tests.

I got to correct him, go upstairs to where Erin works (luckily she works in billing at the clinic) and have her print me a copy of the results, bring it down, hand it to him and say, "Read the very first line".

His response

"Great, then we can go ahead and skip the additional tests, and set up a date to remove it."

Then he proceeds to show me the patient education pamphlet which had 3 errors I pointed out.

The most glaring? One of the incisions shown was through the CENTER OF THE STERNUM!

If everything goes well it is 4 incisions (all below the diaphram, none in the fucking thorax you idiots), outpatient, fast recovery.

If there are any problems, which there I am sure there will be, they connect the dots with two incisions and open me up. Then I get to spend a few nights in the hospital. A hospital with 2-4 people per room. A hospital with prayer times where the ministers/chaplains go room to room and pray with you, or for you if you prefer not to join in.

Why my fucking clinic and healthcare plan can't use the god damn lvl 4 teaching hospital HALF A MILE FROM THEM I will never know.

I am so going to die on friday.

HelloKitty
07-06-2006, 02:53:06
And if Erin gets any shit about being back with me I am going to have my appointment delayed until after my murder trials (yes, plural).

BigGameHunter
07-06-2006, 03:32:46
Hmmm...this is confusing...I thought lesbians never got the shaft?

Chris
07-06-2006, 06:38:22
The Christains want Satan to reclaim you.

DaShi
07-06-2006, 09:41:55
Originally posted by HelloKitty
And if Erin gets any shit about being back with me I am going to have my appointment delayed until after my murder trials (yes, plural).

You'll probably get better healthcare in prison or Cuba, if that's where you flee to.

Gary
07-06-2006, 09:47:41
Best of luck

HelloKitty
07-06-2006, 10:13:11
Originally posted by DaShi
You'll probably get better healthcare in prison or Cuba, if that's where you flee to.

Well the CIA worldbook tells you that Cuba has better health care than we do for things like this. They just lag a little behind on the brand new fancy lets save the baby boomers operations.

God damn liberal CIA. Always siding witht he commies.

Greg W
07-06-2006, 10:33:24
Hell, the amount of problems you're having health wise, maybe just letting go is a better option? :p

MDA
07-06-2006, 11:51:18
Try not to cuss at the surgeon and OR nurses, and good luck!

My mother had it done a few years ago and was back to normal within 3 days.

Darkstar
07-06-2006, 20:07:47
Why my fucking clinic and healthcare plan can't use the god damn lvl 4 teaching hospital HALF A MILE FROM THEM I will never know.

Because that would like, cost them money better spent on the big boys bonus, and their yearly conferences to Vegas for booze, broads, and gambling.

Darkstar
07-06-2006, 20:08:35

Sounds like you'll get off on justifiable homicide.

Venom
07-06-2006, 21:30:56
Kitty has weak genes.

Darkstar
07-06-2006, 21:36:05
Hear jeans are strong. They let her kick the crap out of every man that doesn't out of her way fast enough, are stain resistant, and haven't split or frayed yet. I think they are from Krypton.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
08-06-2006, 01:54:13
Originally posted by MDA
Try not to cuss at the surgeon and OR nurses,

Until after.

How far are you from the south border of the US Kitty? That could be a better option.

MDA
08-06-2006, 15:01:47
Hell, I'll do it. I need is a clean, sharp knife with a flashlight tied to it, a dyson vacuum machine, a stapler, and some towels.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
08-06-2006, 15:18:38
Turkey baster wouldn't hurt. Suction, stat!