PDA

View Full Version : Drunk driving

paiktis22
06-06-2006, 13:48:23
The night of the phantom took place on a friday. I've met this guy at work he's an artist, pretty interesting person to talk to (great aesthetic taste). Went to his place for a drink. Didn't know him at all. After a while he started talking to me about drugs (I have an inner aversion to those and everyone associated with them in any way or form.) And how he was dealing them in the past but he told me that that was then and now he's changed. Actually his girlfriend dropped him because of that. Anyway we took his car to go to some bars. Really interesting conversation. Then something happened. I can hold my alcohol pretty good and it takes more than 6 strong drinks to make me feel out of my water. He had the same drinks or so I thought (something else must have played when I didn't notice). Took his car to return back and he was wasted.
On the way back we crushed to a taxi cab and went on a death ride in one of the main boulevards of Athens. That's where a lot was a lot. I told him stop right here and let me out. I'm going to take a taxi and I advise you to do the same. Just leave the car here or part it some meters further off. He stopped (I can be intimidating when I feel I'm in danger :D)
So I took a cab, we drove to my car and I made my way peacefully home. I've drunk and driven only two times in my life. One was after a tough time I've had and the other was well out of stupidity recently.
All I have to say is I'm dissapointed. Don't want no druggies be that high society drugs or low down drugs anywhere near me.
I'm square like that.
Assholes.

mr_G
06-06-2006, 14:06:06
well i think drunk driving is okay if you drive a volvo.

my first drunkdrive penalty i got when i was 17.
the second one was all Drekkussus fault with his bonte koe and all.

never drove drunk after the second time tho.

shagnasty
06-06-2006, 14:08:53
I'm a shit driver without the aid of drinkies. The most I've dared to drink then drive is 2x Fosters shandy and one full fosters. (almost shandy on it's own anyway)

*End Is Forever*
06-06-2006, 14:48:33
They should lock drink-drivers up and throw away the keys.

King_Ghidra
06-06-2006, 14:50:51
no they should lock drink drivers up and throw all the keys in a bowl and then the wives all pick a set of keys out of the bowl and then they have to go home with the guy whose keys they picked out

or something

Nills Lagerbaak
06-06-2006, 14:51:45
Drink makes you a better driver - better and faster.

Kitsuki
06-06-2006, 15:19:30
If you drink and drive you might spill your drink.

Nills Lagerbaak
06-06-2006, 15:29:18
Well...until they invented the beer hat / stomach pouch,

Darkstar
06-06-2006, 20:33:49
I hate drunk drivers. Everyone that drives drunk should be locked up, and then fed to gators. No exceptions.

One of my favorite cousins was run over and killed by a drunk driver while I was growing up.
Another drunk driver pulled out in front of one of my uncles and really fucked him up for years from the crash.
A good friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver--- he jumped the divider and smacked her head on.
A drunk driver smashed into my grandfather, who was sitting in his parked car waiting on a tow truck.
A drunk pulled out in front of me a few years back, totalling both of our cars. He had *forgotten* that his light was still red.

There is no excuse for drunk driving. Ever.

*End Is Forever*
06-06-2006, 22:02:37
Spot on, Darkstar.