PDA

View Full Version : Hello CGers

The Norks
26-05-2006, 17:25:53
This is just a quick post to say hello to everyone. I've had little time to post recently as we've had a lot going on between visits from relatives eager to watch me gestate, my brother being ill, and all the usual domestic stuff. The baby is now kicking quite a lot, which feels very bizarre (its doing it now) and is getting stronger and making me jump! Its now showing quite obviously too and I have developed cravings for French mustard and spearmints. We have a scan on the 5th June to make sure its developed properly and hopefully we'll find out the sex. I'm getting quite excited but starting to have more fears too.

In other news, I had a weird dream last night that I went to Australia to visit Greg, who was my cousin, and he was showing me all the Aussie wildlife including glow in the dark squirrels, and tiny blue birds with long fine beaks. The landscape was really red,like the interior. It was really vivid. I felt quite disppointed when I woke up that I couldn't go!!

anyway, I hope everyone is well and all that stuff. I'm still looking here on and off.

devilmunchkin
26-05-2006, 18:39:47
pictures please

Chris
26-05-2006, 19:57:04
How odd, I had a dream Greg was gunned down by glow in the dark squirrels.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
26-05-2006, 20:06:28
Originally posted by The Norks
have developed cravings for French mustard and spearmints.

Two great tastes that taste great together!

The only glow in the dark squirrels I know of in Australia live at Maralinga.

Beta1
26-05-2006, 20:06:52
Glow in the dark squirrels? We need to get the genetic engineers on that imediately.

Darkstar
26-05-2006, 22:01:40
Hey, we have glow in the dark pigs, so why not? Glow in the dark squirrels would be good for night huntin'.

BigGameHunter
27-05-2006, 09:22:55
How do your boobs look/feel/taste?

The Norks
27-05-2006, 12:59:50
like two zeppelins in a dead heat. apparently they get even bigger at the end, and then yet again when the milk comes in. Frightening.

BigGameHunter
27-05-2006, 17:28:48
Put a couple of taps on them and make some money on the street corner.

paiktis22
27-05-2006, 18:03:01
I've phoned a friend who recently had a baby. He's now 20 months old (the baby). For some reason I haven't yet comprehended his wife is never there and he's always babysitting.
(_Want to go to a rock club?
_Are you fucking insane?)

The 20 minutes I spent talking to him on the phone were hilarious and also very stressing even for me. The kid never stopped yelling, laughing, crying, turning on the kitchen tabwater, then dashing out to the balcony, then locking himself in the bedroom, then throwing all the cushions of the sofa on the floor, then getting on the sofa and jumping uncontrollably, then opening the front door, then slamming it shut, then crying some more etc.
My friend is not the most polite person in his exchanges so he run after the kid shouting "come here you little fucker!" etc
It was hilarious but a bit stressing after a while. He finally said: that's impossible. Ican't talk anymore, I'll talk to you later bye"

:lol: :love:
He's the only one I know with a kid.

Greg W
28-05-2006, 04:57:52
I'm your cousin now? :lol:

You certainly have some strange dreams. I'll put it down to all the changes your body is going through with the pregnancy, and not just you being a complete twit! ;)

Greg W
28-05-2006, 04:58:59
like two zeppelins in a dead heat. apparently they get even bigger at the end, and then yet again when the milk comes in. Frightening.

Originally posted by devil munchkin
pictures please

:D

The Norks
28-05-2006, 12:40:28
:lol:

i have some foetus pics but I haven't setup my scanner yet. I'll post some of that and me looking like a fat preggo when I have.

alsieboo
28-05-2006, 19:48:22
Aww, are you enjoying pregnancy, thats the main thing!

Glad to hear you're getting on well, and I wish all three of you the best :)

Greg W
29-05-2006, 03:15:11

i have some foetus pics but I haven't setup my scanner yet. I'll post some of that and me looking like a fat preggo when I have. That's what Camera phones are for. :)

Oerdin
30-05-2006, 07:09:46
Originally posted by paiktis22

The 20 minutes I spent talking to him on the phone were hilarious and also very stressing even for me. The kid never stopped yelling, laughing, crying, turning on the kitchen tabwater, then dashing out to the balcony, then locking himself in the bedroom, then throwing all the cushions of the sofa on the floor, then getting on the sofa and jumping uncontrollably, then opening the front door, then slamming it shut, then crying some more etc.

Sounds like a child who knows daddy is a soft touch who doesn't discipline.

BigGameHunter
30-05-2006, 17:00:00
Ha ha...you don't have kids, do you?

Funko
31-05-2006, 07:54:27

I was waiting for a parent to come and say that. :D

Glad things are going well Norks. :beer: Oh... :milk:

The Norks
02-06-2006, 21:56:48
I'm kind of enjoying it when I'm not being sick (finally that seems to be fading away) or feeling tired. The feto is kicking loads now which is comforting but still part of me doesnt really believe its a baby or that it will be here in a few months! We have the scan on Monday, and we're picking up the cot next weekend so we can start setting up his/her room. i think it will all seem more real then, especially if we know what sex it is.

MDA
05-06-2006, 00:33:09
I think glow-in-the-dark squirrels are the new faction in the Chimpcopter RTS expansion pack.