PDA

View Full Version : paiktis22 in the United Arab Emirates!

paiktis22
29-04-2006, 09:58:07
I talk about myself in the 3rd person because Julious Ceasar did, it's not pretentious.

Ok first trip outside europe and did I feel like the fish outside the water. there's nothing worse being left stranded at 12 midnmight all alone in the airport of dubai with nowhere to go but with my usual greek flair of cursing everyone, arab or not, i overcame. (joking)
Impressions.
No pavements! No people in the streets! A lot of heat ungreek like, more heavy. very clean, I put out my cigarrette in the street and was given angry stares. what can i do, different habits.
massive immigration probably working for dimes.
and no pavements! no crossing lines and no traffic lights for pedestrians! noone walks the streets. they just get their huge jeeps and drive from one underground parking lot to the other. somali driver wanted 10 euros tip! hay i may be stupid but not that much. emm what else? yes you can't walk in the streets a long time because of the heat. also when you get out you hear ALLLAAAAAAAAAH all the time from the imames in their minarettes. it can be heard throughout the city. cool.
the desert. it's very hot, riding a camel can actually be fun. arabs can some of them speak greek which was a surprise. nomad tents in the middle of the desert and belly dancers were a whole new experience.
and one thing that stood out hugely. everyone is extremely polite. at first i was at a miss why i felt so out of place and i thought it was because i was outside europe. but the real reason was that everyone, everyone was extremely polite to the point of not knowing what to do. huge malls. everyone in it. from talibal women with their burkas (when they were not accompagnied i gave a glimpse at them) to syrian women with their tits almost out. rally roller coster jeeps going wild at the middle of the desert at the desert dunes was also something. too exhausted now. for some reason i had the fear i was going to stay there for ever. the food excellent. the sweets were greek (now i know where we stole them from)

paiktis22
29-04-2006, 10:36:45
and here are some arabian camels!

Chairman Yang
29-04-2006, 11:06:18
Originally posted by paiktis22
syrian women with their tits almost out

details plz :o

So why united arab emirates? what was your living like? Did you see any terrorist training camps?

paiktis22
29-04-2006, 11:14:49
details it's they were like your standard teen european sluts only more beautiful. some exotic allure they had.
i had a business in UAE. so opposite of what it seems the trip was business :D
the living standard was high because it was all paid for by a company there. but it was a bit secluded. that's why i tried to get out of the hotel alone and walk the streets but dubai is not made for walking. terrorist training clubs, sorry camps, no.
right before UAE before that it was corfu. here's me in some degenerate austrian palace overrun by the populace trying to get some aristocratic chick to dance sirtaki with me but she wouldn.t :D

Chris
30-04-2006, 01:36:43
Isn't that where Micheal Jackson now lives?

HelloKitty
30-04-2006, 02:45:41
Make this into a t-shirt if you are bored.

http://www.sayagain.co.uk/b3tapix/images/boomprophecy.gif

Cruddy
30-04-2006, 20:55:48
Lock up the camels! Paiktis is in town! :)

Enjoy it mate. Nothing like a desert sky, day or night.

Look on the bright side about the ciggie butt - you weren't hustled to the police station and whipped.

This time.