PDA

View Full Version : NY, Mexico and all that

Mr. Bas
23-04-2006, 04:33:46
Alright you twats, I survived and enjoyed Mexico a lot... Just the short story here, since the current internet connection is bloody expensive. Like I said, Mexico was cool, especially Mex City was surprisingly nice considering the bad things I heard about it beforehand. Went on to Chiapas (Palenque and San Cristobal), where I met up with a mate of mine who's spending a few months in Central America surfing and traveling around a bit. The idea was to go the beach in Yucatan then, but unfortunately we sort of got stuck in Campeche since my mate got sick, the pussy. We stayed there for a few more days, it's a nice city but the Gulf of Mexico is a liquid piece of shit, dark, murky and smelly.

Right now I'm still in NY, which is a brilliant city. The people here are actually very nice and helpful, especially compared to Mexicans and Dutchmen, I can pretty much second KG's conclusions... Again, my mate's pussied out again so I've postponed visiting CBGB's one more day. Flying back monday night, pictures may or may not be upcoming. See you! :beer:

Drekkus
24-04-2006, 14:10:02
Damn, I want to go to NY too.

Kitsuki
24-04-2006, 14:28:39
It appears to be in the in thing for CGers to do at the moment.

shagnasty
24-04-2006, 14:47:51
Maybe in the future, all CGers with CGlets should all have a jolly holiday meet type beer thing in NY.

BigGameHunter
24-04-2006, 16:31:04
I'm sending my wife there but work will probably keep me from joining her.

Anyone want to show my wife a good time in NY?
;)

Lurker the Second
24-04-2006, 18:18:30
Of all the awkward questions one could post, that has to rank right up near the top. Silence is as bad as a positive response. The only good reply, apart from thread hijackings, is one that comments on the awkwardness of the question.

Japher
24-04-2006, 18:23:00
that's not a good reply, despite you believing it to be so

BGH's wife? As long as I don't have talk to her on the phone afterward. We know how jealous he gets if you "talk" to her!

BigGameHunter
25-04-2006, 06:13:35
Cowards!

Diss
25-04-2006, 06:32:15
I'll show her a good time in Las Vegas.

haha. balls of steel. Though balls of steel can be hard on the woman, when you are ball slapping them. :)