PDA

View Full Version : Noo beam again


JM^3
04-04-2006, 05:24:36
Why can't things go smoothly for just a couple days?

JM
(not our problem this time)

JM^3
04-04-2006, 05:30:06
and to make it worse, I am the only one here

don't punish me for not making the meet!

JM

Koyaanisqatsi
04-04-2006, 05:32:24
I don't think that's what you're being punished for.

JM^3
04-04-2006, 05:37:39
well, I am definitely not being punished by who I want to be punished by...

JM

Darkstar
04-04-2006, 06:12:30
:hmm: Who do you want to be punished by?

JM^3
04-04-2006, 06:17:35
bdsm joke

JM

Darkstar
04-04-2006, 06:20:12
Bald
Dumb
Sexless
Male

Koyaanisqatsi
04-04-2006, 06:35:43
Originally posted by JM^3
well, I am definitely not being punished by who I want to be punished by...

JM
I'm sure this could be solved for the price of a plane ticket.

JM^3
04-04-2006, 06:54:46
I would have said woman in leather, but I figured that would get me a 100-0

I am not really into buying sex.. in any form (includes alcohol for sex, or jewlery for sex, or anything else similiar)

JM
(I am not a BDSM freak, just find some lighter stuff 'entertaining' when I watched porn)

Darkstar
04-04-2006, 07:01:19
That's what you say now, bottom. Just wait until your mistress gets ahold of you.

Koyaanisqatsi
04-04-2006, 07:04:17
(bottom?)

Greg W
04-04-2006, 07:04:41
No alcohol for sex? :eek:

Gods, if all men followed that rule, barely any of them would get laid.

Koyaanisqatsi
04-04-2006, 07:08:14
Originally posted by JM^3
I am not really into buying sex.. in any form (includes alcohol for sex, or jewlery for sex, or anything else similiar)
I don't think it's considered 'buying' if you're just paying for transportation. Think of it more as an honorarium.

JM^3
04-04-2006, 07:23:52
Originally posted by Darkstar
That's what you say now, bottom. Just wait until your mistress gets ahold of you.

As I said, I don't think so.

But the nun spanking the other nun was hot.

JM
(porno reference)

Koyaanisqatsi
04-04-2006, 07:27:11
Opus Dei?

Rekrul
04-04-2006, 18:58:49
I never paid for sex until I got married...

Mr Beam
04-04-2006, 19:02:57
Still missing me?

Japher
04-04-2006, 19:05:21
you can pay for sex?

Amarillis
04-04-2006, 19:33:47
Always thought he was more of a top.:bounce:

JM^3
05-04-2006, 04:38:57
It's cause I like to spin

jes jes

JM

Oerdin
05-04-2006, 14:25:07
I saw the thread title and automatically assumed OJn was talking about Jim Beam.

http://www.spirituosenworld.de/produkte/bourbon/details/jimbeam_black_truck_gr.jpg

RedFred
05-04-2006, 14:38:20
Did some kid hit a baseball through your belyrium window again?

Kitsuki
05-04-2006, 14:49:03
The only difference between dating a girl (and ergo having sex) and paying a woman for sex, is that the former is more expensive.

Funko
05-04-2006, 14:55:07
:rolleyes:

Greg W
06-04-2006, 00:09:38
Very good Funko, you're learning how to suck up very well. :D

And Kitsuki, the real difference is when you marry them. Then it costs you everything. ;)

JM^3
06-04-2006, 00:27:58
Originally posted by RedFred
Did some kid hit a baseball through your belyrium window again?

no, ever since we started blowing liquid nitrogen over them they have been fine

JM

JM^3
06-04-2006, 00:28:32
Originally posted by Kitsuki
The only difference between dating a girl (and ergo having sex) and paying a woman for sex, is that the former is more expensive.

but one is what I want + dream about

the other I don't care for

JM

Koyaanisqatsi
06-04-2006, 04:00:35
Originally posted by JM^3
no, ever since we started blowing liquid nitrogen over them they have been fine

JM
Bad phrasing for a thread with so much wanking...