PDA

View Full Version : Most exhausting teaching day ever


Beta1
01-04-2006, 08:41:06
15 hour school trip to france with 45 year 7 kids

Didn't go too badly - only two will be excluded...

Ginfizwithatwist
01-04-2006, 09:46:36
Shoulda left the bad ones there, a la survivor "here's a pound and you have to make your own way back home" or you could've sold them off and come home with some income for the staff fund-anyway glad to see you survived the whole escapade, if a little battered ;) :beer:

JM^3
01-04-2006, 09:50:52
sounds fun...

I don't think we ever got to visit a foreign country during my middle school days (some did as part of a highschool summer trip.. but it was special)

JM

Darkstar
01-04-2006, 09:51:28
Congrats on your survival!

Immortal Wombat
01-04-2006, 14:37:52
French trips are great.

Originally posted by Beta1
Didn't go too badly - only two will be excluded...
Attempting to export flick knives/bangers, inciting labour riots, or stealing absinthe from the hypermarket?

mr.G
01-04-2006, 16:24:34
Originally posted by Beta1
- only two will be excluded... details pleezzzz

Koyaanisqatsi
01-04-2006, 17:19:20
Originally posted by Beta1
Didn't go too badly - only two will be excluded...
I first read that as 'executed'...does that make me a bad person?

alsieboo
01-04-2006, 17:33:38
they were gettin it on, betchga

Fistandantilus
01-04-2006, 17:42:47
Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
I first read that as 'executed'...does that make me a bad person?

:lol:

Beta1
01-04-2006, 17:48:05
All guesses wrong. one was just being a tosser, the other's charge sheet is too long to list. And I should try and retain some level of professional discretion.

Lets just say that one of the many charges involve the emergency alarms on the channel tunnel...

Immortal Wombat
01-04-2006, 19:22:59
Awesome

Amarillis
02-04-2006, 03:16:26
Originally posted by Beta1
All guesses wrong. one was just being a tosser, the other's charge sheet is too long to list. And I should try and retain some level of professional discretion.

Lets just say that one of the many charges involve the emergency alarms on the channel tunnel...

Sounds like someone is going to be a carrer criminal. Take a hot bath and have a :beer:

MoSe
04-04-2006, 08:23:25
Originally posted by Beta1
15 hour school trip to france with 45 year 7 kids

that's nothing compared to a 5 days trip to NY (or was it Newark?) with seven 45yo CG kids

DaShi
04-04-2006, 08:26:51
I remember my class trip to NYC. We were allowed to run amok in a mall. So many arrests.

Kitsuki
04-04-2006, 08:54:34
Originally posted by alsieboo
they were gettin it on, betchga

This is what I assumed too, haha.