07-03-2006, 15:50:16
porky pork
is good for dork

Aredhran
07-03-2006, 17:15:28
Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I donít eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ainít Jewish, I just donít dig on swine, thatís all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I donít eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but Iíd never know ícause I wouldnít eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. Thatís a filthy animal. I ainít eat nothiní that ainít got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.

Japher
07-03-2006, 17:59:49
Don't say pig fucker in front of Jesus

Oerdin
07-03-2006, 18:03:17
Last Friday I had family come over to my house so I cooked marinated pork roast simmered in Madeira wine (sherry from the Portuguese island of Madeira). It was great. I cooked it in an oven bag just like you would a turkey plus I tossed in cubed medallion red potatoes, quartered onions, chopped celery, carrots, and 1.5 cups of Madeira. It turned out perfect since the pork roast was already marinated with garlic, pepper, and who knows what else.

paiktis22
07-03-2006, 18:04:24
Originally posted by Japher
Don't say pig fucker in front of Jesus

Jesus of Nazareth.

Japher
07-03-2006, 18:04:32
definitly to keep pork moist when cooking:b:

Oerdin
07-03-2006, 18:06:51
Originally posted by Aredhran
Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I donít eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ainít Jewish, I just donít dig on swine, thatís all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I donít eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but Iíd never know ícause I wouldnít eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. Thatís a filthy animal. I ainít eat nothiní that ainít got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.

To be fair to porky the only reason they root in shit is because lazy humans cage them into pens to small for them. In nature wild pigs roam over some very large territories so it is doubtful they ever eat their own shit. They are most certainly omnivores who will eat just about anything in order to survive though.

paiktis22
07-03-2006, 18:08:36
survivor pig

devilmunchkin
07-03-2006, 18:58:12
i've got to work to..i just don't feel like it :(