PDA

View Full Version : Do you have ever have that funny feeling


Drekkus
03-03-2006, 12:58:05
I was driving to work today. The world was white, the sky white grey, and you couldn't tell where the sky ended and the ground began. All the trees were white. My car was warm inside, I had a jazzy tune on the radio, the asphalt was a black contrast to the white world. And all of a sudden I felt really happy. Just really happy.

Then some idiot cardriver cutt me off and I swore at him full of hate. But after that I just felt happy again.

Funko
03-03-2006, 13:03:01
Heaven welcomes careful drivers.

MoSe
03-03-2006, 13:04:54
Originally posted by Drekkus
All the trees were white. And all of a sudden I felt really happy.

BobRoss' paradise?

mr_G
03-03-2006, 13:07:14
Originally posted by Funko
Heaven welcomes careful drivers. :lol: you kill me man you really do

Venom
03-03-2006, 13:11:34
Uncareful drivers send the careful ones to heaven early.

Fistandantilus
03-03-2006, 13:18:20
yayyyyy for uncareful drivers!

Christoph
03-03-2006, 13:21:36
I've got this funny feeling in my pants when i look at naked ladies.

MattHiggs
03-03-2006, 13:30:11
The funny feeling of an sexually empty void that can only be filled by the love of a butchdutchman?

mr_G
03-03-2006, 13:32:25
hey mattt
chill a bit, don't wake up mr Bas will you......orrrr Bas op!!!

Christoph
03-03-2006, 16:45:01
Originally posted by MattHiggs
The funny feeling of an sexually empty void that can only be filled by the love of a butchdutchman?

yes

Frozen Frog
03-03-2006, 17:50:23
I know what you mean. I was out early on the ice pack this morning, the crip sound of my boots on the snow muffed by the thick fog. Everything was peace and quiet. Then i started clubbing the baby seals. Bastards wouldn't stop squealing: that put me in a shitty mood.
Lucky for him i couldn't find McCartney.

devilmunchkin
03-03-2006, 18:19:14
i'm sure i've felt it at some point. i just can recall when.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
03-03-2006, 19:10:47
Originally posted by Drekkus
I was driving to work today. The world was white, the sky white grey, and you couldn't tell where the sky ended and the ground began. All the trees were white. My car was warm inside, I had a jazzy tune on the radio, the asphalt was a black contrast to the white world. And all of a sudden I felt really happy. Just really happy.

Then some idiot cardriver cutt me off and I swore at him full of hate. But after that I just felt happy again.

Isn't it incredibly boring to be almost completely free of hate? Where's the energy, the feeling of being alive?

Darkstar
03-03-2006, 22:04:06
Originally posted by Dyl Ulenspiegel
Isn't it incredibly boring to be almost completely free of hate? Where's the energy, the feeling of being alive?

That's married man talk.

JM^3
04-03-2006, 05:00:51
Originally posted by Dyl Ulenspiegel
Isn't it incredibly boring to be almost completely free of hate? Where's the energy, the feeling of being alive?

I don't remember the last time I felt hate.

JM

JM^3
04-03-2006, 05:01:33
wait, scratch that, I felt hate yesterday

(whree is my memory?)

JM