PDA

View Full Version : UGH!

Oerdin
31-01-2006, 03:51:16
The rather hot chick who I share an office with just broke up with her boyfriend. I was fairly sympathetic to her since... well, she's hot, but also because she's something of a friend. After about the first hour of her bitching about him and whining about how unfair he's treated her though and I was ready to strangle her. She says they broke up because he didn't communicate but if she'd done as much communicating with him as she's done with me then I'd be amazed if he got a word in edge wise. :bouncmsk:

Oerdin
31-01-2006, 03:52:30
On the flip side when she isn't obsessing about her ex-boyfriend she's a pretty cool chick to hang out with. I did my best to humor her and attempt to change the topic.

I eventually got her into changing around her myspace page which she changed from a bright and chearful place into a rather dark and moody place all while on the company's dime. It was kind of sad how she took such particular joy in deleting all of the "couple" pictures she had on her page.

TV4Fun
31-01-2006, 04:40:10
Tell her to forget about him and spend more time with you.

Oerdin
31-01-2006, 04:52:55
I won't date anyone I work with since nothing good would ever come of it. If things work out then you're that leacher from down the hall and if things don't work out then you get slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit and fired.

TV4Fun
31-01-2006, 05:24:20
Hmm, good point.