PDA

View Full Version : Ignore

JM^3
16-01-2006, 08:07:14
I guess this is more on my life. Basically I just want to tell someone, because I feel frustrated. So I am telling all of you (who read this).

Sorry about it.

Anyways, the guy who was going to start living in my room (in MD) came in today. He looked arround a bit, and said that he was uncomfortable with how dirty the place was (my room was clean, mostly, I probably should have mopped it though (he was mostly talking about the rest of the house I think)).

He called me while I was having supper with a freind, and said he couldn't stay there (not even for a night in turns out) and was going to find someplace else to live. So now I need to find someone else.

Also, I have driven 800+ miles the last 2.4 days. And worked.

JM
(tired, but I have a meeting at 9am tomorrow that I have not prepared for)

Oerdin
16-01-2006, 08:29:07
Put an advertisement on Craig's list or some other internet website. Also the uni likely has a housing department where you can place free room mate wanted ads.

Kitsuki
16-01-2006, 12:04:42
And students who are cleanly are clearly the work of the devil.

JM^3
16-01-2006, 13:26:35
Originally posted by Oerdin
Put an advertisement on Craig's list or some other internet website. Also the uni likely has a housing department where you can place free room mate wanted ads.

I have done both things, and will put it back on. Just more stress.
JM

Japher
16-01-2006, 13:35:00
been there
stressed that

sorry to hear that life ain't easy
I do sympathize

Chris
16-01-2006, 13:44:35
I laugh at your misfortune.

JM^3
18-01-2006, 00:21:49
yeah, me to

I will just use the same thread. So the high speed internet company that my apartment complex put me in touch with said that they can't provide me with highspeed internet, which is completely shitty. I mean, I am in a large city, I am near many starbucks, and there are best buys and circuit cities and trader joes... but Verizon can't give me highspeed internet?

I will call my cable company and ask them tomorrow, but I don't think they do (based on the fact that I was told that Verizon could give me the high speed internet).

In other news, I have put in a full day at work today. But didn't really do anything, because I was given nothing to do. If this continues I will complain to my advisor I think. Because going and learning stuff on my own won't impress anyone (they will never ask me it). I actually prefered last week where I just worked and drove my car (and slept a tiny bit) all week.

Jon Miller

Diss
18-01-2006, 06:11:42
a guy obsessed about cleanliness? He must gay. You probably don't want that anyways (unless you like being hit on by gay men :))

HelloKitty
18-01-2006, 07:09:34
I will reprimand your roomate in eve now for being a filthy bastard.

HelloKitty
18-01-2006, 07:15:46
Ok, I just spoke with your roomate.

If he is sleeping in a bed that has an insect colony between the mattres and boxspring, yeah, the apartment could use a cleaning.