PDA

View Full Version : Childhood's End

Sir Penguin
07-01-2006, 04:58:51
Warning: image links may not be worksafe.

It was a quiet day in 100-Acre Wood. Too quiet. Where had all the children gone? After a lengthy but unsuccessful investigation, Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore found themselves alone in a beautiful meadow. Pooh was on the verge of tears, so Eeyore, eschewing his natural funk, snuggled up to him and they cuddled for several minutes. Suddenly, a fly buzzed by Eeyore, and he flicked his tail to warn it away, but there was something in the way. He flicked his tail again, and again, but the object only got harder! Pooh moaned, and Eeyore pulled himself to his hoofs and examined the bear to see what was wrong. Eeyore lowered his eyes, and--Aha! Pooh's cock was throbbing with lust, raised to attention by Eeyore's tickling flickling tail! Concluding that what Pooh needed to comfort him was a good hard rodgering, Eeyore flipped the bear over roughly, opened his asscheeks, and went to work.

http://sexdozor.ru/multyashki/vinipuh/025DRlZLL.jpg

After a few strokes, Pooh started to relax. This was just like a massage, only focused! 5 minutes of dirking later, Pooh was feeling much better, and decided to take a more active role in the activity. He used his honey-glazed muscles to flip himself and his partner over, and began to ride Eeyore's iron horse like a 19th century tycoon. Eeyore released a loud bray as Pooh ground his soft ass into the donkey's belly stitches.

Meanwhile, back at Rabbit's house, the other residents of 100-Acre Wood were sitting around, talking about what they would do about the missing children. Suddenly, they heard a donkey's cry in the distance. Rabbit said, "Eeyore!" and they all ran in the direction of the sound. When they got to the meadow, they stopped, startled by the sight before them. Tigger said, "My God! My God! Woohooohoohoohoo!" and whipped out his rod. Rabbit and Piglet looked at each other, shrugged, and followed suit.

http://sexdozor.ru/multyashki/vinipuh/022lDNvw7.jpg

Pooh, oblivious to his new audience, felt Eeyore spill his load into Pooh's colon. Pooh sprung to his feet and rolled Eeyore onto his stomach, saying, "Now I return the favour, my friend!" Pooh started ramming his honeypot into Eeyore's bum. Eeyore let out another bray, and looked backwards. He used his long neck to reach back and lick Pooh's nut sack, which quickly brought the bear over the edge. Pooh pulled out and sprayed his sweet sauce all over himself and Eeyore.

http://sexdozor.ru/multyashki/vinipuh/027KJy1yW.jpg

The exhausted pair looked up and noticed their friends rubbing their hot tools on a nearby log. Pooh pulled a jar of energy-rich honey out from under his shirt, took a gulp, and gave the rest to Eeyore. Pooh and Eeyore looked at each other, smiled wickedly, and pounced on the fresh meat.

The End.

SP

Immortal Wombat
07-01-2006, 18:47:19
So not the Arthur C Clarke novel then.

:cry:

JM^3
07-01-2006, 19:15:04
yeah.. I was a bit surprised also

and disturbed

JM

Sir Penguin
07-01-2006, 19:40:30
Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
So not the Arthur C Clarke novel then.

:cry:
Where do you think the children went?

SP

Diss
12-01-2006, 18:47:42
the links say forbidden

Sir Penguin
13-01-2006, 06:04:13
Damn, they moved my illustrations. Look through here:

http://sexdozor.ru/multyashki/vinipuh/

They're numbers 25, 22, and 27.

SP

JM^3
21-11-2006, 10:40:53
bump for pekka

JM

King_Ghidra
21-11-2006, 11:45:29
Along with his emotion eric thread and his comfortably bummed mp3, this is SP's finest hour

Funko
21-11-2006, 11:46:06
Where is Sir Penguin anyway?

JM^3
21-11-2006, 11:48:37
I haven't seen him in a while, but he seemed healthy when he last posted.

JM

King_Ghidra
21-11-2006, 13:16:38
posting here
+
healthy
=

nah sorry it doesn't add up

Sir Penguin
24-11-2006, 02:11:32
This is my greatest feat of literary creation. It surpasses Diary of an Office Air Vent and that story I wrote on ACOL where the posters were planets and Bossman impregnated RC by erupting a volcano into him. It's all downhill from here.

SP

JM^3
24-11-2006, 06:24:17
I think you can have a come back story.

I beleive in you.

JM

King_Ghidra
17-11-2009, 10:16:15
Bump for the fuck of it.