PDA

View Full Version : SUggest an eau de toilette!


paiktis22
04-01-2006, 18:09:04
and no crapper jokes please!
my nose is red after testing too many. i want to get one for mee little one, yes the girl that got me so pissed off now we're together and we're doing great. go figure!

anyway suggest some 'cause there's a huge shop where you can test everything. tomorrow i go buy.

Japher
04-01-2006, 18:10:08
suggest a toilet? what's a toilette?

paiktis22
04-01-2006, 18:10:52
http://shopping.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AvtAoBVbX0DcTb.Y_SGkdl8bFt0A;_ylu=X3oD MTA4Mm84YjJyBHNlYwNzb3J0?p=eau+de+toilette&b=16&sp=pall&X=0


:tizzy:

Japher
04-01-2006, 18:13:20
no idea

get her one that smells like cookies baking
apparently that smell is suppose to make men horny

paiktis22
04-01-2006, 18:16:01
noted.

up to 200 euros is fine btw.
what's the use of money if you can't spend it nicely.

Japher
04-01-2006, 18:20:54
money is ment to be spent

paiktis22
04-01-2006, 18:22:34
precisely! on nice things.

Japher
04-01-2006, 18:25:34
I've gotta get wifey an italian charm for her braclet of her dead cat, she'd like it. It's not that expensive. I'm think of getting a custom one done with the cat's photo on it. Maybe $50.

By the way, those braclets are awesome. Get her one, and then whenever you know you're suppose to get her something, but can't think of anything, get her a charm! It's easy!

shagnasty
04-01-2006, 18:41:54
Dior Addict II.

If she don't like that, go for the one in the prettiest bottle or shiniest box. That'll do the trick.

MattHiggs
04-01-2006, 18:59:05
Pure Poison: Dior
Flowers: Kenzo
Intense: Hugo Boss
City Glam: Armani

mr_G
04-01-2006, 19:01:14
my fav. : one

Lurker the Second
04-01-2006, 19:24:51
You people seem to know way too much about this subject.

Tizzy
04-01-2006, 22:00:33
Radical suggestion coming up:
Ask her which one she likes and buy that.

Drekkus
04-01-2006, 22:13:14
Originally posted by paiktis22
and no crapper jokes please!
my nose is red after testing too many. i want to get one for mee little one, yes the girl that got me so pissed off now we're together and we're doing great. go figure!

anyway suggest some 'cause there's a huge shop where you can test everything. tomorrow i go buy. Is that the stalker girl????

MOBIUS
04-01-2006, 22:59:41
Tresor by Lancome

J'adore by Christian Dior

L'Eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake

All very nice and affordable...

Oerdin
05-01-2006, 01:52:32
Id you likw toilet water then I can get you a special deal.

MoSe
05-01-2006, 08:42:54
Originally posted by MattHiggs
Pure Poison: Dior


surely that should be

Pure Poison: Venom

Funko
05-01-2006, 08:57:43
Originally posted by Tizzy
Radical suggestion coming up:
Ask her which one she likes and buy that.

That's what I was going to say. I must be well trained.

It's a taste thing, no point spending 200 euros on one she might not like and we can't guess her tastes...

MOBIUS
05-01-2006, 12:19:39
Yep, wouldn't want to get kicked in the dingding!:eek:

paiktis22
09-01-2006, 19:06:01
Originally posted by Drekkus
Is that the stalker girl????



yeah

well thanks y'all for the suggestions

it lasted a week. very passionate (gawwwwwd she was infatuated with me) then head on full crash. she wanted to know why i acted like a jerk the time i was acting like one. so i thought we had that deep communication plus she was so into me, anyway insecurities played their part plus my unbelievable vanity and naivity and i talked her about it. but she was a sneaky little hoe the way she fished me into telling her.
anyway, I'll rarely find someone so mature and so bombastic in bed. a real woman.
you seed winds you harvest hurricanes. and too bad it all ended with a broken heart

paiktis22
09-01-2006, 19:07:03
plus i wrecked my car (a little bit)

Dyl Ulenspiegel
09-01-2006, 19:10:35
Psycho-paiktis, qu'est-ce que c'est....

paiktis22
09-01-2006, 19:28:49
fa fa fa fa etc

well i didn't tell her what you may think. sexual relation only etc.

i just explained that she didnt "click" me at first. but that i fell in love with her soul. never say that. i was strarting to really liking her though physically wise too. but i'm a fucking slave to thath phrase of that french writer about romeo and juliet and the one pound less of flesh. anyway. why was she asking for the truth so fevereshly if she couldnt handle it?

she siad she has her own insecurities as a woman and she wont be getting hysterical because i might "click" at any time with some other girl. she lost her trust in me that was it and thought i was a womanizer. that's not true. but if the glass breaks it can't be remade. anyway good times to both. i boosted her ego even though it crashed and burned later on and she taught me a few things too. experiences and learning.

paiktis22
09-01-2006, 19:30:44
she can rest with beliveing that i'm a child and she needs a man, i can rest with how much she was in love with me.

mr_G
09-01-2006, 19:47:11
and we can rest the best

paiktis22
09-01-2006, 19:49:04
taraaaa
*curtain falls**

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
09-01-2006, 21:23:52
Originally posted by paiktis22
fa fa fa fa etc

well i didn't tell her what you may think. sexual relation only etc.

i just explained that she didnt "click" me at first. but that i fell in love with her soul. never say that. i was strarting to really liking her though physically wise too. but i'm a fucking slave to thath phrase of that french writer about romeo and juliet and the one pound less of flesh. anyway. why was she asking for the truth so fevereshly if she couldnt handle it?

she siad she has her own insecurities as a woman and she wont be getting hysterical because i might "click" at any time with some other girl. she lost her trust in me that was it and thought i was a womanizer. that's not true. but if the glass breaks it can't be remade. anyway good times to both. i boosted her ego even though it crashed and burned later on and she taught me a few things too. experiences and learning.

I can't tell if this means they're an item or if they broke up. Again. Or the first time. And I rad the other thread too. :clueless:

Drekkus
09-01-2006, 22:05:13
Originally posted by Dyl Ulenspiegel
Psycho-paiktis, qu'est-ce que c'est.... :lol:

"thath phrase of that french writer about romeo and juliet and the one pound less of flesh" - what, did he cut his dick off??

Paiktiss, she went to great lenghts to get you, and once you gave in, the interest is gone.

MoSe
10-01-2006, 08:20:09
:lol:

please can someone bother with creating an "INgest an eau de toilette" copycat?

Drekkus
10-01-2006, 09:44:01
Surely you jest!

paiktis22
10-01-2006, 16:14:27
Originally posted by Drekkus
:lol:

"thath phrase of that french writer about romeo and juliet and the one pound less of flesh" - what, did he cut his dick off??

Paiktiss, she went to great lenghts to get you, and once you gave in, the interest is gone.

she's a user and abuser so she dont need no accuser :lol:

nah, too much passion,insecurity, vanity and naivity distributed among the two.

paiktis22
11-01-2006, 15:24:06
back together woooooo

ok this time we have to stick otherwise that'll become one of those horrible non sinking threads.

Aredhran
11-01-2006, 15:24:44
What's wrong with sinking threads that don't sink ?

paiktis22
11-01-2006, 15:25:48
they're like a floating turd!

MoSe
11-01-2006, 16:00:06
was that the essence you chose?

you know, you DIDN'T have to take "toilette" LITERALLY

paiktis22
11-01-2006, 16:01:04
it was high quality for such a price