PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with people these days?

Diss
21-12-2005, 00:20:32
Why would you voluntarily be celibate? And he's a lead singer as well.

What purpose does this serve?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/19/people.riverscuomo.ap/index.html

The Norks
21-12-2005, 01:21:12
my brother used to be celibate for a year or two, I think because he wanted to take time out for himself for a while. We live in a society that uses sex as a marketing principle for everything and makes it a source of guilt and a source of fulfilment, and it makes you feel like you are missing out on something or defective if you aren't thinking about it all day every day. Its just brainwashing, you don't need to walk round like a swollen bollock all day long, it used to be a very acceptable choice for men to 'abstain'.

Lurker the Second
21-12-2005, 02:41:59
"Acceptable choice" perhaps. "Normal", on a voluntary basis? Hey, it's a free country.

Diss
21-12-2005, 02:47:07
I can understand if you are breaking up from a long relationship. But to willingly be celebate seems silly.

You got to keep yourself open to new ideas (and people). Of course there's no reason to sleep with every slut who you can score with (although I beg to differ :)). But you shouldn't completely shut yourself off either. Who knows what you may pass up.

The one exception would be if you are in love with a woman and both of you agree to wait for marriage.

Funko
21-12-2005, 09:23:35
I was celibate for ages, not by choice though.

Originally posted by Diss
The one exception would be if you are in love with a woman and both of you agree to wait for marriage.

Now that would be stupid. :lol:

Kitsuki
21-12-2005, 09:27:57
This is only a good idea if you cant get it up and you need to make it more difficult for her to get away from you....

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 09:31:09
Yeah, making a choice to be celebate is as bad as giving in to sex as a neccessary and as a source of fullfulment.

If you are having sex with someone you like - wicked. If you are not having sex, just get on with life....can't understand why it has to become another "life style" choice.

Funko
21-12-2005, 09:36:06
Originally posted by Kitsuki
This is only a good idea if you cant get it up and you need to make it more difficult for her to get away from you....

What's wrong with chaining her in a cellar? A bit of chain and a lock is a lot cheaper than a wedding.

Kitsuki
21-12-2005, 09:40:14
Underated in this day and age, has to be said.

How often do you have to feed and water Tizzy?

Funko
21-12-2005, 09:42:34
Whenever she tells me to. :nervous:

Kitsuki
21-12-2005, 09:43:33
Wasnt me who suggesting the chaining in the basement. :cute:

Funko
21-12-2005, 09:44:35
We don't have a cellar.

Kitsuki
21-12-2005, 09:58:52
Hey, I'm not judging.

Greg W
21-12-2005, 10:04:36
Originally posted by Funko
Whenever she tells me to. :nervous: :lol:

King_Ghidra
21-12-2005, 10:37:24
nils hit it on the head

celibate or not celibate, it's not a lifestyle, it's just a load of wank (perhaps literally)

denying the sexual instinct is moronic, you might as well deny the desire to eat or shit or sleep as a 'lifestyle choice'

i can understand the desire to simplify one's life if one has to sort one's shit out, but this is reductio ad absurdum

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 10:48:16
Well, I was arguing from a "normal" persons point of view. Some people do "abuse" sex as a source of fullfilment / need, so feel they need to "cut it out". But even for these people, psychological help is what they need, abstinance will not solve the underlying problem.

Funko
21-12-2005, 10:51:25
Basically fuck/don't fuck whatever but no need to announce it to the whole world.

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 10:52:54
Yeah, almost. I would say.

Fuck / don't fuck - bosamegayegeshmedver.

MoSe
21-12-2005, 11:00:16
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
denying the sexual instinct is moronic, you might as well deny the desire to eat or shit or sleep as a 'lifestyle choice'

while I agree with you, for the sake of precision I'd like to point out that without eating or without eating or without sleeping you *DIE*, while without fucking you *LIVE* with almost no physiological impact, for how psychologically deranged you might become.

so, your parallel is not exactly appropriate

Funko
21-12-2005, 11:03:06
Originally posted by Nills Lagerbaak
Yeah, almost. I would say.

Fuck / don't fuck - bosamegayegeshmedver.
Let the polar bear fuck/not fuck it.

King_Ghidra
21-12-2005, 11:09:13

perhaps sneezing or farting or burping would be a better comparison then

either way, congratulations to those people who can control such impulses, it's not a lifestyle

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 11:20:36
The most annoying thing is it's a pointless "life-style" choice. When used correctly sex can be much fun and very good for you! It's like making a "life-style" choice to avoid exercise.

Funko
21-12-2005, 11:22:08
When used correctly sex can be much fun and very good for you!

:lol:

I am worried about this "when used incorrectly" thing.

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 11:26:53
:D

Rodgers
21-12-2005, 12:33:22
Originally posted by The Norks
...it used to be a very acceptable choice for men to 'abstain'.

Would that be at the same time as when it wasnt acceptable for men to be openly gay?

mr.G
21-12-2005, 12:39:37
tralalalala i am a rabbit :bounce:

The Norks
21-12-2005, 14:05:44
you're all so frigging intolerant of anyone who doesn't think like you, it never ceases to amuse me.

Being celibate is perfectly respectable- not everyone feels a need to be in a pair or to have regular or even occasional sex. I know when Andy did it he was just sick of the whole girl/relationship rigmarole, and wanted to pursue other things. He drew a line in the sand for himself but he didn't tell people or go round saying 'oh look I've made a 'lifestyle choice', or wear a T-shirt declaring celibacy, he just got on with his life and the only time it ever came up was when people asked why he wasn't dating. Usually his response was met with the kind of incredulity you lot are displaying because you can't/won't understand it.

If people want to practise abstinence from anything, there can be all kinds of reasons, it doesn't mean they are weird or jumping on the latest bandwagon, its their personal choice and it doesn't mean they are 'denying' anything.

King_Ghidra
21-12-2005, 14:07:48
you gotta get off your high horse, it's not intolerant to express a contrary point of view, it's just a contrary point of view, no-one is saying people shouldn't be allowed to be celibate, we just think it is stupid

The Norks
21-12-2005, 14:09:51
yes, you thinking its stupid is what makes you intolerant K-G, not you expressing a contrary pov

King_Ghidra
21-12-2005, 14:10:54
i should echo rodgers' quote of your comment about men abstaining as well, because i was very interested to find out more about the historical period you were referring to

Japher
21-12-2005, 14:11:41
I read hysterical period

Funko
21-12-2005, 14:12:53
yes, you thinking its stupid is what makes you intolerant K-G, not you expressing a contrary pov

I don't think it's stupid to be celibate, I think it's stupid to make some big declaration about it.

King_Ghidra
21-12-2005, 14:13:02

ah, so i'm allowed to have an opinion, but not to form an opinion of those who hold different opinions to mine...i see...

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 14:13:04
Being asked why he's not dating is stupid. Responding to it by saying "Im celibate" is even more stupid.

Celibate should only be used if someone has really made a life changing decision like being a monk or something, otherwise it just sounds dumb.

There is nothing wrong with not dating so why does he feel he has to pretend to be a monk?

The Norks
21-12-2005, 14:25:08
Why is it stupid? celibate is the appropriate word for someone who is deliberately abstaining from sex and relationships for a significant period- who said anything about acting like a monk? Who are you guys to decide whats stupid anyway? If you can't understand it that's one thing, but don't set yourselves up in judgement.

I am shocked that you guys are so narrow minded. Its no wonder half the posters that used to be here have left.

Funko
21-12-2005, 14:28:23
I'm not sure if you are reading the same posts I was. :confused:

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 14:30:09
Can't he just say he's not dating at the moment. Would he be going out with someone but not fucking them? In that case fair play, but why is it anyone's business.

The very fact that he told people, used the "C" word, thus making a bog deal of it...sounds like he's trying to be cool and trendy or something.

That is what I object to. Just like this "craze" of celibacy that is hitting America.

He may not be anything like that, but that's just how it sounds.

Funko
21-12-2005, 14:46:05
Reading back on the thread, I think Diss's original post is one deserving of Norks' ire.

The rest of us seem to all agree that people should do what they want with regards to their sex life and not make some big deal about it.

At the moment it seems to be a bit of a celebrity fad. Just like there's regularly a new celebrity fad exercise craze or celebrity fad diet (see pilates, yoga, atkins, detoxing etc.). "Oooh, I'm going to be celibate because it's cool" isn't a good thing IMO.

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 14:48:05
That's about the sum of it!

Funko
21-12-2005, 14:51:42
Personally, because of this, if one of my good friends told me they were going to become celibate I'd spit in their face, cross the street whenever I saw them coming and refuse to speak to them ever again.

I am not judgemental though.

mr.G
21-12-2005, 14:55:04
Personally, I don't give a sjit.
And i think celibacy is a nice word for the ugly.

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 14:56:31
Sad but true!

MoSe
21-12-2005, 15:02:46
you gotta get off your high horse, it's not intolerant to express a contrary point of view, it's just a contrary point of view, no-one is saying people shouldn't be allowed to be celibate, we just think it is stupid

I'd agree with you.

But then, what makes me think is....

Protein was expressing his opinions the same way about fanatic religious sects, and you all attacked him because that same attitude that you now defend was considered intolerant if not plainly racist.

So, everything he posted here was labeled as "intolerant" until in the end you made intolerable to him to continue posting here...

So, finally, you talking to norks about high horses only makes me think about straws and beams...
of course I dont exclude myself from the general imperant pharisaism...
:hmm:

King_Ghidra
21-12-2005, 15:04:34
i don't recall attacking protein's views, he is on my ignore list so i couldn't really tell you anything he said in the last two years

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 15:06:10
I agreed with Protien dammit!

(And by the way I'm not saying being celibate is stupid - I'm saying making a big fuss about it is)

MoSe
21-12-2005, 15:11:40
I admit that I didn't mean literally all of you attacked protein, in the sense of each and one of you.
I racall that MANY, if not most, did, can't recall who. I can't recall anyone defending his position, even I who often agreed with him only mildly expressed myself agasint his attackers.

I definitely think he was driven away by many posters who replied to most of his comments with something on the line "here, you're again being intolerant as usual"

Funko
21-12-2005, 15:12:36
Originally posted by MoSe
I'd agree with you.

Protein was expressing his opinions the same way about fanatic religious sects, and you all attacked him because that same attitude that you now defend was considered intolerant if not plainly racist.

I agreed with him on fanatic religious sects.

But he basically thinks anyone religious is ignorant and misguided. I understand where he's coming from, but I thought that the way he put it was harsh and potentially offensive to some of the religious posters here. I don't think that saying that was wrong? We're both allowed to have and express our opinions.

Funko
21-12-2005, 15:13:59
I definitely think he was driven away by many posters who replied to most of his comments with something on the line "here, you're again being intolerant as usual"

So you are saying that expressing our views is ok and Norks is going to drive us away?

King_Ghidra
21-12-2005, 15:18:53
Reading back on the thread, I think Diss's original post is one deserving of Norks' ire.

it's not diss that norks has a problem with, it's CG, message boards and discussion in general

why does it seem that every time norks has an opinion on a subject, that the thread descends into a discussion of what is allowed or valid or acceptable to post, rather than any comment on the actual matter at hand

i love hearing lines like 'Who are you guys to decide whats stupid anyway?'

Life in the norks household must be superb:

'what do you fancy for dinner? curry?'
'no, i don't really like curry'
'you're so intolerant! who are you to judge curry! don't you have anything better to do than insult curry! if people want curry that's their own business!'

and as for

Its no wonder half the posters that used to be here have left.

you mean since you started posting...?

MoSe
21-12-2005, 15:22:01
anyway, something interesting from dictionary.com [my emphasis]:

celibate
adj.
1. Abstaining from sexual intercourse, especially by reason of religious vows.
2. Unmarried; unwed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Latin caelibtus, from caelebs, caelib-, unmarried.]
Usage Note: Historically, celibate means only “unmarried”
its use to mean “abstaining from sexual intercourse” is a 20th-century development. But the new sense of the word seems to have displaced the old, and the use of celibate to mean “unmarried” is now almost sure to invite misinterpretation in other than narrowly ecclesiastical contexts. Sixty-eight percent of the Usage Panel rejected the older use in the sentence He remained celibate [unmarried], although he engaged in sexual intercourse.

(other definition)
celibate

adj : abstaining from sexual intercourse; "celibate priests" [syn: continent] n : an unmarried person who has taken a religious vow of chastity

strictly speaking, in italian the word still has only the old meaning, although I feel it's suffering the same semantic drift described above (and I think the cause it's mostly IGNORANCE, i.e. a word changes its meaning because more and more people use it he WRONG way until it becomes widesdpread, "rule by mainstream ignorance"....)

if you want to say you're not having any sex out of choice or principle, at elast in italian you still should properly talk about chastity

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 15:25:34
It's not just ignorance though...if you're going to start a trend / craze / want to sell more shit to people, the phase "abstaining from sex for a while" doesn't roll off the tounge quite as easily as saying I'm celibate.

paiktis22
21-12-2005, 15:31:46
_The one exception would be if you are in love with a woman and both of you agree to wait for marriage.

_This is only a good idea if you cant get it up and you need to make it more difficult for her to get away from you....

How true these words ring. The morbid tale of a childhood friend and good girl. Somewhat religious. Went on dates with hope aspiring young men but after couple of months or sooner it was over. I always had the alarming suspicion that was because she wouldn't have sex before engament. So naturally after your balls turn blue you leave, to put it poetically. The timing is only a matter of personal endurance.

But there was an exception. A meak man, not very young true, who charmed her by not pressuring her to have sex. So they got engaged. She then wanted to, he said he comes from a family where the men don't disrespect their women by having sex with them before marriage.

So they get married, without trying the merchandise I emphasize because it will play a pivotal role in the development of this human tragedy.

First night of marriage, nothing. Second nothing, thrid nothing.
The old boy couldn't get it up. And wouldnt accept any kind of counseling or help.
Naturally the girl is quite distraught and wants a divorce. Only the law apparently dictates that you can't get that for that reason unless 6 months pass. Obviously the legislator thought that was the limit.

Anyway tragedy and for which I'm truely sorry since I happen to really apprieciate that girl.Don't know what will happen as I can't know why this is happening. Maybe he's gay and he wanted a wife for vitrina (windowshop) or maybe there's something organical going on but I think that's extremely rare.
There is a sense of devine irony and cruelty involved but it's a big shame regardless.

MoSe
21-12-2005, 15:34:18
But he basically thinks anyone religious is ignorant and misguided.

I'd love to expound but I'll try to be concise for once.

I basically instinctively FEEL anyone religious is ignorant and misguided.

But then I use reason, and I recognise that every opinion has to be respected, just as I expect mine to be.
So, I do not THINK at all that religious people are ignorant (because indeed in the first place I won't even dream to claim what "TRUTH" is). I only irrationally FEEL it.
:p

MoSe
21-12-2005, 15:35:07
It's not just ignorance though...if you're going to start a trend / craze / want to sell more shit to people, the phase "abstaining from sex for a while" doesn't roll off the tounge quite as easily as saying I'm celibate.
....and what about "I'm chaste"? :D

miester gandertak
21-12-2005, 15:35:29
I'd love to expound but I'll try to be concise for once.

I basically instinctively FEEL anyone religious is ignorant and misguided.

But then I use reason, and I recognise that every opinion has to be respected, just as I expect mine to be.
So, I do not THINK at all that religious people are ignorant (because indeed in the first place I won't even dream to claim what "TRUTH" is). I only irrationally FEEL it.
:p

Originally posted by paiktis22
_The one exception would be if you are in love with a woman and both of you agree to wait for marriage.

_This is only a good idea if you cant get it up and you need to make it more difficult for her to get away from you....

How true these words ring. The morbid tale of a childhood friend and good girl. Somewhat religious. Went on dates with hope aspiring young men but after couple of months or sooner it was over. I always had the alarming suspicion that was because she wouldn't have sex before engament. So naturally after your balls turn blue you leave, to put it poetically. The timing is only a matter of personal endurance.

But there was an exception. A meak man, not very young true, who charmed her by not pressuring her to have sex. So they got engaged. She then wanted to, he said he comes from a family where the men don't disrespect their women by having sex with them before marriage.

So they get married, without trying the merchandise I emphasize because it will play a pivotal role in the development of this human tragedy.

The old boy couldn't get it up. And wouldnt accept any kind of counseling or help.
Naturally the girl is quite distraught and wants a divorce. Only the law apparently dictates that you can't get that for that reason unless 6 months pass. Obviously the legislator thought that was the limit.

Anyway tragedy and for which I'm truely sorry since I happen to really apprieciate that girl.Don't know what will happen as I can't know why this is happening. Maybe he's gay and he wanted a wife for vitrina (windowshop) or maybe there's something organical going on but I think that's extremely rare.
There is a sense of devine irony and cruelty involved but it's a big shame regardless.

miester gandertak
21-12-2005, 15:35:52
one of my better posts.

paiktis22
21-12-2005, 15:38:03
darn japanese

mr.G
21-12-2005, 15:40:21
japs...where where
get'm

mr.G
21-12-2005, 15:40:42
merry christmas mr. Laurence

paiktis22
21-12-2005, 15:43:16
happy birthday mr butterbottom

MoSe
21-12-2005, 15:47:18
butter in the sense of last tango?

mr.G
21-12-2005, 15:47:56
butterbottom in a biblical way!!

paiktis22
21-12-2005, 15:48:25
i don't watch dirty movies.

haven't seen it :)

MoSe
21-12-2005, 15:48:32
yeah, that's what I said
:brwncard:

paiktis22
21-12-2005, 15:50:22
what shall the butterbottoms inherit?

devilmunchkin
21-12-2005, 16:27:53
maybe he's trying to sell more records/get more publicity by announcing it to the world

The Norks
21-12-2005, 17:00:44
Can't he just say he's not dating at the moment. Would he be going out with someone but not fucking them? In that case fair play, but why is it anyone's business.

The very fact that he told people, used the "C" word, thus making a bog deal of it...sounds like he's trying to be cool and trendy or something.

That is what I object to. Just like this "craze" of celibacy that is hitting America.

He may not be anything like that, but that's just how it sounds.

you're insane.

that's like saying gay people are making a big deal of being homosexual because they have a name for it. If someone keeps pestering you, as they are wont to do when you abstain from anything (ever tried being teetotal?) its easier to have a flat reply than either say nothing which would be awkward and weird, or stand there justifying yourself.
The only people who made a big deal of it were the people who didn't agree with it or didn't understand it and wanted to keep arguing him out of it. He didn't volunteer the information to anyone as I already said.

I haven't heard of a single celebrity declaring celibacy until this post, so I'm not sure what this craze is exactly.

The Norks
21-12-2005, 17:04:00
I'd agree with you.

So, everything he posted here was labeled as "intolerant" until in the end you made intolerable to him to continue posting here...

So, finally, you talking to norks about high horses only makes me think about straws and beams...
of course I dont exclude myself from the general imperant pharisaism...
:hmm:

protein, provost, Qweeg, Chris, Darkstar I'm sure there are others who used to post here but got so fed up of being lambasted/ridiculed they fecked off and rarely posted again.

The Norks
21-12-2005, 17:08:02
it's not diss that norks has a problem with, it's CG, message boards and discussion in general

why does it seem that every time norks has an opinion on a subject, that the thread descends into a discussion of what is allowed or valid or acceptable to post, rather than any comment on the actual matter at hand

i love hearing lines like

Life in the norks household must be superb:

'what do you fancy for dinner? curry?'
'no, i don't really like curry'
'you're so intolerant! who are you to judge curry! don't you have anything better to do than insult curry! if people want curry that's their own business!'

and as for

you mean since you started posting...?

smoke and mirrors K-G

you can try and turn this round on me, but the point remains that you showed your intolerance for someone's personal decision about their sex lives because it doesn't conform to your own narrow standards of what's normal. Its a short step from this to people who say being gay is wrong.

Funko
21-12-2005, 17:10:36
You are being intolerant and judgemental about people who say that celebrities being celibate is a fad and fads are bad.

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 17:14:05
you're insane.

that's like saying gay people are making a big deal of being homosexual because they have a name for it. If someone keeps pestering you, as they are wont to do when you abstain from anything (ever tried being teetotal?) its easier to have a flat reply than either say nothing which would be awkward and weird, or stand there justifying yourself.
The only people who made a big deal of it were the people who didn't agree with it or didn't understand it and wanted to keep arguing him out of it. He didn't volunteer the information to anyone as I already said.

I haven't heard of a single celebrity declaring celibacy until this post, so I'm not sure what this craze is exactly.

Actually I was going to make the analogy to that period where there was a backlash to homophobia, when gays went round declaring at the drop of a hat that they were gay. It's like declaring you are celebate - who cares, just get on with it. I have no problem wiht gay people or celibate people, but when it becomes some kind of statement or trend that annoys me. And as for having a "response" to people when they question you don't you think that they are the ones with the problem.

JM^3
21-12-2005, 17:16:58
I miss Qweeg

JM

Nills Lagerbaak
21-12-2005, 17:20:39
Oh and Norks can we finally get this straight. Celibacy is abstinance from sex in a religious context! It has only been taken over to mean a period of not having sex because of fads and trend setters, so , refering to your earlier post "celibates" do not have a "word" for it!

Funko
21-12-2005, 17:21:47
That leaving thing is possibly true of Darkstar and Protein... and Walrus before that. Although I think that was more to do with KHunt/babe thread politics.

But Chris and PH still post. (both within the last 24 hours)

And that's not why Qweeg left either.

JM^3
21-12-2005, 17:26:13
so protein has left now?

:(

JK<M

JM^3
21-12-2005, 17:26:53
(not saying that I alwyas agreed with him (I often didn't), but I really find people I disagree with more interesting, in general..)

JM

Funko
21-12-2005, 17:30:06
See here:

http://www.counterglow.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32139&highlight=protein

JM^3
21-12-2005, 17:32:34
oh

see, he is coming back

nothing to worry about.,..

JM

Colon
21-12-2005, 17:33:31
I'm leaving too. Forever!

Colon
21-12-2005, 17:37:55
protein, provost, Qweeg, Chris, Darkstar I'm sure there are others who used to post here but got so fed up of being lambasted/ridiculed they fecked off and rarely posted again.

Wait a minute, I thought CG was all about lambasting and ridiculing in the first place.

Lurker the Second
21-12-2005, 17:42:26

:lol: Posting is generally intended to express something of your personality, an opinion or, in some cases, to seek advice or educate people. I have no idea why Darkstar doesn't post any more, but I sure hope it wasn't because he got tired of people lambasting him because of his opinions. His statements of "facts" however, and the conclusions he drew from those "facts" are another story altogether.

My real point is that people expect responses to their posts. Why bother to post an opinion if you don't want it to be part of the discussion? If you post a "fact", whether in the form of advice or as a contribution to a general discussion, expect people to scrutinize it for accuracy and address it when it's wrong or debatable.

Japher
21-12-2005, 17:58:05
Lurker Knows - FACT!

mr.G
21-12-2005, 18:11:42
Originally posted by Japher
Lurker Knows - FACT! and Japher is right RIGHT!!

Diss
21-12-2005, 18:20:22
I don't think it's stupid to be celibate, I think it's stupid to make some big declaration about it.

edit: I'll change this post, it wasn't exactly true, though close.

Diss
21-12-2005, 18:25:47
What if you were celibate and your perfect soulmate came accross, and you both knew you were perfect for each other.

Of course you would go off celibacy. but then, were you really celibate? It really sounded like you were waiting for the right girl (or guy) to come along. Which is what most of us do. That's not celibacy.

And to put a hard limit on it like 2 years is just silly. Like I said. If you soulmate came along, would you just tell her to buzz off for 2 years?

JM^3
21-12-2005, 18:29:19
I could imagine a situation where I would

JM

Diss
21-12-2005, 18:33:25
of course (to argue with myself), you could argue that if that person was really your soulmate, they would gladly wait the 2 years.

But what's the point of waiting 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live life to the fullest today! He could have been dead in 2 years. If you find someone special, no need to wait.

LoD
21-12-2005, 18:36:24
Ah, but how do you know for sure that that someone is special?

Dyl Ulenspiegel
21-12-2005, 18:53:38
Bonk her. (sorry - was that 100-0? Not sure in this retardo-thread)

Diss
21-12-2005, 18:53:40
Originally posted by LoD
Ah, but how do you know for sure that that someone is special?

I have no idea. That's why I'm single. :)

I could say I'm waiting for the right girl. Which is true. But I certainly wouldn't say I'm celibate. I have no arbitrary rules about when I'll have sex.