PDA

View Full Version : Free Game of the Week - N

Sir Penguin
05-12-2005, 07:30:36
I can't remember if this has been posted before, but if it has, it's worth repeating. Oh man, this game is badass. It's a simple collect-the-coins-and-escape-the-level game. You control an elite ninja character, who must complete sets of 5 levels in "90 seconds". Each golden coin you get adds 2 seconds to the ninja's lifespan. There are 30 episodes of 5 levels each in the online game, and 100 episodes of 5 levels each in the free download. The download version also has a level editor.

I'm going to play this all the way home on the bus this winter, or at least until my laptop batteries run out.

http://www.mofunzone.com/online_games/n.shtml

SP

TV4Fun
06-12-2005, 02:03:51
Ok, the instructions are way too complicated for a free game of the week.

TV4Fun
06-12-2005, 02:13:04
"According to legend, in pre-robotic times there existed a race of large, spikey stone bastards, whose complete invulnerability and hereditary hatred of heroic italian plumbers lead to their persecution, and eventually to extinction. Thankfully, they've been recreated, in robot form, and 3 or 4 of their sides have been rendered harmless."

Sir Penguin
06-12-2005, 07:29:44
The instructions are simple for those of us who aren't socially retarded. Right and left arrows move the ninja right and left. Z key makes him jump. Collect the coins, trigger the switches, avoid the bad guys, move on.

But I admit, it took me quite a few tries to master walljumping.

SP

King_Ghidra
06-12-2005, 13:25:42
good fun, and nice graphical style