PDA

View Full Version : How does it feel.....

MoSe
28-11-2005, 16:10:55
hey mr.G, as you don't see my posts, reading yours was too much a temptaion to reply, which would be useless...
so, to resist the temptation, I had to put you on my ignore list as well.
I had never put anyone on ignore.
At first it felt weird, but after few threads it doesn't feel as you're missing out on anything anyway :p

hey, it's almost fun trying to figure your posts from other's replies. It's like reading a book instead of watching a movie!

can someone please quote this to him, and feel free to distort it the best you can!

Nills Lagerbaak
28-11-2005, 16:12:52
Originally posted by MoSe
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. cunt cunt cunt cunt prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrprprprprprpprprprprasasdammmmmew d. Wanker wanker asdasdasdasda,,,,,,,G. asssssssssssssssssssssssssMr. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalqi!!!!!*&*$&$* is a.wsssssssssWklkkkkdEEEEEEEEEE

MoSe
28-11-2005, 16:13:21
Now that I think to it, as it's funnier to read CG with someone on ignore, maybe the funniest would be to put EVERYONE on ignore!!!!
:coolgrin: :lol:

that way my replies would be TOTALLY out of context and out of touch with reality, not just the usual 70-90%

NNNAAAAAAAA-AAAV!!!!!
How can I put everyone on ignore with a single command??????
:D

JM^3
28-11-2005, 16:14:15
it seems to be the case in general

JM

King_Ghidra
28-11-2005, 16:27:15
Now that I think to it, as it's funnier to read CG with someone on ignore, maybe the funniest would be to put EVERYONE on ignore!!!!

that would be the funniest, but not in the way you think

HelloKitty
28-11-2005, 17:53:08
:coolgrin: :lol:

that way my replies would be TOTALLY out of context and out of touch with reality, not just the usual 70-90%

NNNAAAAAAAA-AAAV!!!!!

Want the ajli login info? Then no one would know it wasn't really ajli!

Aredhran
28-11-2005, 17:54:43
:lol:

whatever happened to the kid ?

HelloKitty
28-11-2005, 17:56:41
I think he is dead. I tried contacting him to no avail, ICQ, e-mail, his old site. I even put his account so that it sends him an e-mail every time someone replies to the word ass thread.

Japher
28-11-2005, 18:02:03
:lol:

mr. G is missing?

Drekkus
28-11-2005, 20:23:00
Originally posted by HelloKitty
I think he is dead. I tried contacting him to no avail, ICQ, e-mail, his old site. I even put his account so that it sends him an e-mail every time someone replies to the word ass thread. Wasn't some invader guy claiming to be him? And now being a hardcore poster badass somewhere sad?

HelloKitty
28-11-2005, 20:59:56
Yeah, but only after I gave him the name. That was not the true ajli!

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
29-11-2005, 15:11:19
NNNAAAAAAAA-AAAV!!!!!

alt-F4

MoSe
29-11-2005, 15:42:16
Originally posted by Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
alt-F4

thanks, I was almost going with a format C: :p
btw, now that you posted I can easier put you on ignore too :lol: thx!