PDA

View Full Version : Public schoolgirls


Drekkus
03-11-2005, 12:49:06
Are those posh or really cheap?

Debaser
03-11-2005, 12:57:21
Usually both at the same time.

novacane
03-11-2005, 12:59:12
An appealing combination IMO

King_Ghidra
03-11-2005, 13:28:56
oh god yes

Nills Lagerbaak
03-11-2005, 14:19:01
Was it from Reading festival that you once called up and old girlfriend and called her a lovely slut on the telephone? :D

novacane
03-11-2005, 14:24:28
:lol: I can believe that.

Funko
03-11-2005, 14:26:33
Originally posted by Nills Lagerbaak
Was it from Reading festival that you once called up and old girlfriend and called her a lovely slut on the telephone? :D

She wasn't old...

Immortal Wombat
03-11-2005, 14:26:56
Or they're neither.

Venom
03-11-2005, 14:39:10
Reform school girls (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091836/) are even better.

Drekkus
03-11-2005, 14:51:39
writer: Jack Cummins... :lol:

mr.G
03-11-2005, 15:22:11
i like pubic girls

Cruddy
03-11-2005, 17:07:26
Both posh and up for a bit of rough.

Just don't try for a lasting relationship, it won't work.

Beta1
03-11-2005, 18:41:01
Cruddy - this is no place for your lonely hearts ad

Drekkus
03-11-2005, 23:30:07
How rough is a bit of rough?

Funko
04-11-2005, 09:27:39
Yeah, no-one's going to find a girlfriend at Counterglow. :lol:

Tizzy
04-11-2005, 09:29:40
:lol:

Cruddy
04-11-2005, 21:03:21
Originally posted by Drekkus
How rough is a bit of rough?

Argh, it's more down to appearance than actualy physicality of the sex.

Like, they tend to go for "rough" looking - leather jackets, stubble, attitude. Something a bit different to their background.

Whether or not they actually like rough sex is of course personal preference - some do, some don't.

Put it another way - sometimes rough as a badger's arse.

Oerdin
05-11-2005, 04:08:46
Who will make the pubic school girls thread? :gasmaske:

Drekkus
05-11-2005, 11:43:27
Originally posted by Cruddy
Argh, it's more down to appearance than actualy physicality of the sex.

Like, they tend to go for "rough" looking - leather jackets, stubble, attitude. Something a bit different to their background.
Stubble??? :eek:

King_Ghidra
07-11-2005, 09:20:04
yeah i'm not sure what cruddy is talking about, i think he may have mistaken this for the public schoolboys thread

BigGameHunter
07-11-2005, 23:54:24
Ooooh....where's that?
For research purposes, of course.

Cruddy
08-11-2005, 00:13:48
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
yeah i'm not sure what cruddy is talking about, i think he may have mistaken this for the public schoolboys thread

I'm talking about what they tend to shag on the rocky road of sexual experimentation.

Drekkus
08-11-2005, 08:50:18
Aaaaah, ok, makes more sense. Good thing i bought a leather jacket and have a stubble during the weekends. Now all I need to do is work on my attitude.