PDA

View Full Version : Polish joke

LoD
21-10-2005, 00:20:00
A priest stopped for the night in a hotel.
Around 1 AM he calls for the recpetionist, and when she arrives, he starts making advances towards her.
"But father, how dare you make such proposals?" - protests the lady.
"I'm allowed to. It's written in the Bible" - he answers.
At the moment, the lady throws herself at the priest.
After a wild night the receptionist asks the priest:
"So where exactly it is written in the Bible?"

And the priest takes the Bible that was in the room, opens it, and points at what has been scribbled by someone on a page margin: "The lady at the reception puts out for everyone".

alsieboo
21-10-2005, 13:25:56
:lol:

Gary
21-10-2005, 15:56:42
:) IMO the phrase, "I'm allowed to.", would be better removed, (a scribbled note doesn't give permission) but apart from that.

John Doe
22-10-2005, 01:52:26
A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a Polish joke?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I am Polish. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2" tall, weighs 225, and he's Polish. The fella next to him is 6'5" tall, weighs 250, and he's Polish. Now, you still wanna tell that joke? "

The first guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

Greg W
22-10-2005, 09:42:16
:lol:

LoD
22-10-2005, 12:48:46
That joke is SO not told to the end ;)...

Thanks for the hint Gary.

Another one (i think I told this to RC a long time ago) :

Deep, cold winter night. A Brit, a Frenchman, a Pole and a Russian are riding on a sleigh. Suddendly they hear an ominous howl, becoming closer and closer... They see a pack of wolves following, chasing... When the leader of the pack comes to an arms length of the sleigh, the Russian grabs the Frenchman and pushes him out. With a defeaning, horrible cry the Frenchman is torn to pieces by the predators. The wolves stop for a moment to devour the kill, but then continue the chase, unsatiated. When they come so close that they can chomp at the slaigh's runners, the Russian pushes the Brit out. He of course is also eaten alive, but the wolves still do not give up chase. A that moment the Russian grabs a shotgun stashed somewhere and massacres the animals.
When they are safe and sound, the shocked Pole asks the Russian:
"Why the fuck didn't you do this in the first place?!"
In response the Russian pulls a bottle out of his coat and says:
"You're kidding me - a half a litre for four?"