PDA

View Full Version : Mario

Drekkus
13-10-2005, 14:13:13
MoSe's real name is Erich!!! He fell through after sending me this email!

Happy birthday me :-)

to: Drekkus

My husband was always kind of unsatisfying. I love him to pie-ces but there just wasn't enough to satisfy. So I ordered some A*dvan-ced Ga*in P-ro. About 6 weeks after he started taking it I noticed he felt much bigger in me. Now after being on A*dvan-ced Ga*in P-ro p*en!$ en-hancement p-ills for 4 months I TOTALLY feel the difference! His erection has grown from 5.5" all the way up to 7.8"!! I can't believe my luck! It's so intense feeling so much more inside of me!
Eva K., Florida

spamlink deleted

mr.G
13-10-2005, 14:21:37
Erich........ E rich............e Rich............bwaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa it's provost jesjes it is provost

King_Ghidra
13-10-2005, 14:25:57
A*dvan-ced Ga*in P-ro p*en!$ en-hancement p-ills

catchy name

MoSe
13-10-2005, 14:33:57
:hmm:

from Mario, signed Eva K.

----

my parents decided to baptise me with 5 names (they had to make relatives happy) at the point that I almost drowned (at the time the priest here used to DIP the baby head in the fount - once for each name), but Erich it's not amongst them.
luckily there's no trace of it in civil anagraphic registrations, only by the church, who cares.

Gary
13-10-2005, 14:34:47
Pints of Pils all round then.

Drekkus
13-10-2005, 14:52:10
Originally posted by MoSe
:hmm:

from Mario, signed Eva K.

----

my parents decided to baptise me with 5 names (they had to make relatives happy) at the point that I almost drowned (at the time the priest here used to DIP the baby head in the fount - once for each name), but Erich it's not amongst them.
luckily there's no trace of it in civil anagraphic registrations, only by the church, who cares. From Mario, aka Erich, signed by Eva K.!!

I bet the church is all about analgraphic registrations.

King_Ghidra
13-10-2005, 14:54:46
i've seen some analgraphic, but i never had to register