PDA

View Full Version : Morning or Night?


MDA
29-09-2005, 12:47:07
Sorry, I got so bored I started thinking about sex.

Funko
29-09-2005, 12:49:03
Both, but if I had to choose then morning.

mr.G
29-09-2005, 12:50:38
Both while eating pie of one of the russian whores.......jesjes

Tizzy
29-09-2005, 12:50:58
Both, obviously.
And any time in between as well :D

King_Ghidra
29-09-2005, 13:12:08
morning when it's after a night on the piss, but not morning when it's in a rush before work, most unsatisfying

Tizzy
29-09-2005, 13:15:33
Just be late for work? :confused:

MoSe
29-09-2005, 13:18:59
a past g/f used that as a tactic when I lingered in the morning.
If I let me get tempted, well, who'd complaind for sex?
Otherwise, at least it worked to set me on the move instantly
:lol:
:cute:

Funko
29-09-2005, 13:22:19
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
morning when it's after a night on the piss, but not morning when it's in a rush before work, most unsatisfying

What I like about this post is that in K_G's world (and mine) there is only:

1. The morning after a night on the piss or
2. Before work

Which aren't mutually exclusive but there is no other alternative. :D

King_Ghidra
29-09-2005, 13:35:38
:D

alsieboo
29-09-2005, 13:38:16
I feel cheated, I've only had it in the afternoon or at night. I need me some morning sex

MDA
29-09-2005, 15:27:09
you just need to be careful with the morning breath

Kitsuki
29-09-2005, 15:29:47
Originally posted by Funko
What I like about this post is that in K_G's world (and mine) there is only:

1. The morning after a night on the piss or
2. Before work

Which aren't mutually exclusive but there is no other alternative. :D

Oh God, this is depressingly like my life too...

I actually prefer afternoon.

King_Ghidra
29-09-2005, 15:38:30
hmm yeah a saturday afternoon fuck can be pretty special

amen

Funko
29-09-2005, 15:41:43
Yeah, need something to do in the half time break of soccer saturday.

Venom
29-09-2005, 15:49:57
Did someone say pie?

Nills Lagerbaak
29-09-2005, 15:52:34
The best sex is a cheeky evening one before a night out on the piss.

Funko
29-09-2005, 15:54:16
Although there is a danger that leads to not going out.

Nills Lagerbaak
29-09-2005, 15:55:31
Very true, very true. Ah I forgot about the sly fuck in Palmer Park on the way home...

Funko
29-09-2005, 15:56:48
I don't think you should call K_G a sly fuck...

Kitsuki
29-09-2005, 15:56:54
You classy guy you.

Kitsuki
29-09-2005, 15:57:18
(x-post...)

Nills Lagerbaak
29-09-2005, 15:58:32
Originally posted by Kitsuki
You classy guy you.

24 Carat gold mate, 24 carat.

Nills Lagerbaak
29-09-2005, 15:59:05
Originally posted by Funko
I don't think you should call K_G a sly fuck...
:lol:

(I was not talking about fucking KG by the way...)

Funko
29-09-2005, 16:00:06
Sure you weren't.

MoSe
29-09-2005, 16:04:53
oooohhhh there's sheeer jealousy from Funko!!! :eek:

Kitsuki
29-09-2005, 16:07:13
An unrequited love - how sweet!

Funko
29-09-2005, 16:08:09
I don't really understand why Nills would go and have sex in the park on the way home when it's literally about 100m from his house, and in fact he'd have to go out of his way to go to the park...

I bet it's something like so he could have a smoke before or after. ;)

King_Ghidra
29-09-2005, 16:11:02
Originally posted by Funko
I don't really understand why Nills would go and have sex in the park on the way home when it's literally about 100m from his house, and in fact he'd have to go out of his way to go to the park...

you're so boring

poor tizzy

Funko
29-09-2005, 16:11:56
:lol:

novacane
29-09-2005, 17:08:46
This thread is a chilling insight

King_Ghidra
29-09-2005, 17:20:35
into the lives of people who are actually having sex. yeah sorry bout that, must be frustrating reading.

Kitsuki
29-09-2005, 17:24:45
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
you're so boring



Agreed.

Funko
29-09-2005, 17:26:22
So, according to Kitsuki if you have sex in the park you are non-classy and if you don't you are boring...

Nills Lagerbaak
29-09-2005, 17:27:19
Sounds fair enough to me. There's nothing more boring than a classy celibate person.

Kitsuki
29-09-2005, 17:27:39
Haha, I didn't say I disapproved, just that it wasn't classy.

Kitsuki
29-09-2005, 17:28:11
Originally posted by Nills Lagerbaak
Sounds fair enough to me. There's nothing more boring than a classy celibate person.

Amen brother.

King_Ghidra
30-09-2005, 09:00:30
as opposed to a classy slut, which is the most beautiful thing in nature

Nills Lagerbaak
30-09-2005, 09:04:43
Amen Brother. Although that would imply that you fancy Tara Palmer Tomkinson and Lady Di.

King_Ghidra
30-09-2005, 09:06:57
hard to say as i haven't seen them in action, so to speak

i'm more inclined to tpt than di though

Funko
30-09-2005, 09:09:51
Yes, the aptly named Lady Di does have the whole dead thing going against her.

Nills Lagerbaak
30-09-2005, 09:20:21
"Against" her? Nothing more beautiful than a classy, slutty corpse.

Funko
30-09-2005, 09:23:37
Live fast, (lady) die young, leave a classy, slutty corpse.

Nills Lagerbaak
30-09-2005, 09:26:09
Excellent new NitroDay moto!

Funko
30-09-2005, 09:29:31
That'll be 20

Nills Lagerbaak
30-09-2005, 09:33:15
*Pounds Funko 20 times in the face*


-Ha ha!

novacane
30-09-2005, 09:44:09
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
into the lives of people who are actually having sex. yeah sorry bout that, must be frustrating reading.

You underestimate me. ;)

Funko
30-09-2005, 09:45:25
We all know you're fucking Gramercy.

novacane
30-09-2005, 09:54:59
The curiosity surrounding our relationships is most flattering.

We're just 2 studs who can't bear the company of girls. A bit of sex here and there in exchange for hours of my time and lots of my money has never seemed like a fair swap to me. :p

Funko
30-09-2005, 10:06:04
Originally posted by novacane
We're just 2 studs who can't bear the company of girls.

I see. So you get horny and end up in each others beds, it's a reasonable step to take.

novacane
30-09-2005, 10:10:55
So, what you're saying is that when YOU were single and horny, you would find the nearest man and jump into bed with him?

Touche

King_Ghidra
30-09-2005, 10:12:03
shhh :o

Funko
30-09-2005, 10:12:12
Unfortunately they wouldn't have me. :(

novacane
30-09-2005, 10:15:53
doooo di doooo

novacane
30-09-2005, 10:16:21
:bash:

:cry:

MDA
30-09-2005, 11:43:48
Originally posted by novacane
The curiosity surrounding our relationships is most flattering.

We're just 2 studs who can't bear the company of girls. A bit of sex here and there in exchange for hours of my time and lots of my money has never seemed like a fair swap to me. :p

How much did he want you to pay him?

novacane
30-09-2005, 11:49:19
Oh no. You misunderstand. This only applies to female company. I don't find that problem with male company. They're much lower maintenance (usually).

Funko
30-09-2005, 11:49:58
Just have to let them win at PES every so often so they don't sulk and refuse your advances...

The Norks
30-09-2005, 11:52:23
Where is the ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT nympho option?

novacane
30-09-2005, 11:54:53
Originally posted by Funko
Just have to let me win at PES every so often so I don't sulk and refuse your advances...

bum ti bum bum

MDA
30-09-2005, 11:55:08
sorry, I wanted to give the other options a fair chance

Funko
30-09-2005, 11:55:22
Originally posted by The Norks
Where is the ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT nympho option?

See! Told you Nills.

Funko
30-09-2005, 11:55:47
Originally posted by novacane
bum ti bum bum

:lol:

The Norks
30-09-2005, 11:56:20
lol I didn't see your post till after I posted this :lol:

devilmunchkin
02-10-2005, 12:23:21
both ...
but my partner is morning so...i only get morning if i'm lucky