PDA

View Full Version : Orly


devilmunchkin
28-09-2005, 06:19:19
sad..i can sit there and stare at that longer than i'd like to admit....
http://media.putfile.com/orly40

Beta1
28-09-2005, 06:31:30
ooooooo owls.

fp
28-09-2005, 07:12:46
That owl is taking over the internet!

Gary
28-09-2005, 12:48:45
Couldn't be arsed to wait for the end. Did anything interesting happen ?

Resource Consumer
28-09-2005, 14:19:58
I thought this would be about airports

King_Ghidra
28-09-2005, 14:48:18
Originally posted by Gary
Couldn't be arsed to wait for the end. Did anything interesting happen ?

if you can't be arsed to wait, why should we be arsed to tell you?

Gary
28-09-2005, 15:55:35
Because you thought it so good you want others to stick with it and see.

Drekkus
28-09-2005, 15:59:10
I hope all the birds are killed by cats at the end.

Provost Harrison
28-09-2005, 16:09:08
What is that bollocks?

fp
28-09-2005, 19:02:46
Originally posted by Gary
Because you thought it so good you want others to stick with it and see.

It's an awesome ending. You're missing out if you haven't seen it. The video isn't on a loop, I promise.

lightblue
28-09-2005, 19:08:24
[SIZE=10].............................................____, ,,---~`\,.............. .................................................. .........
................................,,,_.,-~"* . . . . . . . . ."\,................................................ .........................
.............................,/` . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "\, .................................................. ....................
......................... ,/. . . . : : : : : :::: :::: :: : : : : :\‘-,...................... ...........................................
....................... ./. . . .: . :: : : :::: :::: :::: :::: : ::: ‘-, ................. ..............................................
......................,/ . . . : . :: ::: :: : : :: :::: :::: :: : : : :: ‘-, ............... ............................................
...................,-/‘ : :: :: :: :: :: : : : : : : : :: : : :::: :::: ::::::’;............... ...........................................
......... *""\'''~~~~-______________________,,,,,,,,,,,,----~""""""""`/""*........................................
............ \,/\,/'\,,/"\,,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/"\,/"\,/"\,/"\.,-"-/...............................................
.............."~~-,,_____,,,,__________,,,,,,,,_____________,,,,---~"...............................................
……………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,_ ; ; ;Ż’-,…………………………………..
…………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’_ Ż’-,\ ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………………
…………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-~’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘;;;’, : :||; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………………….
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘/ :,-~’’~, : ‘,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,-‘ : // ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………………..
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,| : ‘-,;;;;,-‘ : /’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; Ż’’’Ż ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,……………………………
…….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,,___,,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………………….
…….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-,;;’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-………………………….
……,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-;;;;| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |…………………………
……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘,;;;;|’’-~ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………
......| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;---,,,,,,,_,,,,-~’’, ‘-,;;;| ,,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………….
……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Ż’’~-,,,_ , , , , , , ‘,;,’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\……………………….
……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,~-,, , ,,’’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………………
……’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,Ż’’;;;;| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………………
…….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,_,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,………………………
…….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………..
……..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \…………………….
………\ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………
……….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|……………………
………..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………….
………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,--~~--,, ; ; ; ; ;,--------,, ; ,--~, ; ; ,,-~, ; ;,--,,;,,-~~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………..
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ . ,,--,, . ‘-, ; ; ; ;| . ,-,, . ‘, | . . | ; ;’-, . .\,,/ . ./’-,,--, . ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,………………
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; | . .,’ ; ; ;’, . .| ; ; ; | . .’-‘ . ,-‘ | . . | ; ; ; ‘-, . . .,-‘ ; ;,-‘ . ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,…………….
…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ;’, . ‘-,__,-‘ . ,’ ; ; ; | . .|\ . .\ . | . . |___ ; ;} . . / ; ; ;’----‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………….
………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ . ._,,-‘ ; ; ; ; |__| .\__\ ;|_____/ ; ;/__/ ; ; ; ; (Ż) ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,…………
…….......’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Ż ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,………

lightblue
28-09-2005, 19:10:31
damn Ascii...

………………………………………………………,--~-~-~--~-,
……………………………………………………..,`; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;/,_,
…………………………………………………..,-'‘; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \_
…….,-~--~’`*’~-,……………………………….\| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’ ; ; ; /
…,-’`Ż; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………….__,,,,,,_,,,,----~~’-,; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\
..( ;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-~*’’``ŻŻ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\
….’~,; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;(
…….’~-,; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
………..Ż’~-,; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……………./Ż’~-,_; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-'; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; /,
……………)’; ; ; ; Ż’-,_; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;/_____; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…………../; ; ; ; ; ; __\; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-~’O: ) :)) ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,
…………./; ; ; ; ; ; ;’( (:’-O,-,_ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘”-,_:_,-',-'‘; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\
…………/; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-\__,-‘,-‘Ż’-,_ _,-,-~’Ż; ; ; ; Ż’ŻŻ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ŻŻŻ; ; ; ; ; Ż,-~, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; )::::\; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |:::::|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,__|::::|__,,; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;~‘; ; ; ‘-,:::|; ; ’~; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\,/; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;)_
…………); ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \Ż\ ; /Ż/ /ŻŻ\; ; ; ;|ŻŻŻ’-, ;|Ż| ; ;\Ż\; /Ż/; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;/
…………/; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \. ‘. / /. /\ .\; ; ; | .ŻŻ,-‘ ;| .| ; ; \. ‘. /; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; (_
………../; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |__|;/_,---,_\; ; '|_|Ż\_\ ;| . ‘---, |__|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; Ż’-,_
………./; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;ŻŻŻŻ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; Ż’-,

Drekkus
29-09-2005, 11:22:02
I sincerely hope you copy pasted that.

MDA
29-09-2005, 11:51:20
from the WoW forums, I think

they're threatening bans over it now

mr.G
29-09-2005, 11:54:05
Originally posted by lightblue
damn Ascii...

………………………………………………………,--~-~-~--~-,
……………………………………………………..,`; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;/,_,
…………………………………………………..,-'‘; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \_
…….,-~--~’`*’~-,……………………………….\| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’ ; ; ; /
…,-’`Ż; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………….__,,,,,,_,,,,----~~’-,; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\
..( ;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-~*’’``ŻŻ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\
….’~,; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;(
…….’~-,; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
………..Ż’~-,; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……………./Ż’~-,_; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-'; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; /,
……………)’; ; ; ; Ż’-,_; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;/_____; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…………../; ; ; ; ; ; __\; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-~’O: ) :)) ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,
…………./; ; ; ; ; ; ;’( (:’-O,-,_ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘”-,_:_,-',-'‘; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\
…………/; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-\__,-‘,-‘Ż’-,_ _,-,-~’Ż; ; ; ; Ż’ŻŻ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ŻŻŻ; ; ; ; ; Ż,-~, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; )::::\; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |:::::|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,__|::::|__,,; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;~‘; ; ; ‘-,:::|; ; ’~; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
………...|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\,/; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;)_
…………); ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \Ż\ ; /Ż/ /ŻŻ\; ; ; ;|ŻŻŻ’-, ;|Ż| ; ;\Ż\; /Ż/; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;/
…………/; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \. ‘. / /. /\ .\; ; ; | .ŻŻ,-‘ ;| .| ; ; \. ‘. /; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; (_
………../; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |__|;/_,---,_\; ; '|_|Ż\_\ ;| . ‘---, |__|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; Ż’-,_
………./; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;ŻŻŻŻ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; Ż’-, funny i looks just like an owl

Drekkus
29-09-2005, 12:10:54
Originally posted by MDA
from the WoW forums, I think

they're threatening bans over it now Bans over asci posts?

MDA
29-09-2005, 12:17:23
you can be as rude as you like, but don't clutter the forums up with ascii

there are only three posts on the entire forum, repeated thousands of times:

my class sucks

learn 2 play

stfu, n00b

the ORLY thing added 33% more variety!

fp
29-09-2005, 13:32:11
I like the hopelessly naive, but apparently sincere, posts from people saying things like "All Blizz have to do to fix my class is give us an ability that does 1000 unresistable damage, with a 10 second stun effect, instant cast and a one second cooldown. That would really balance things out and I hope they consider it for the next patch".

And then they act all confused when people point out how hopelessly broken that would be.

Gary
29-09-2005, 14:13:17
I think I must be in the wrong thread :confused:

King_Ghidra
29-09-2005, 14:15:33
there is no right thread

Drekkus
29-09-2005, 15:02:27
Originally posted by fp
I like the hopelessly naive, but apparently sincere, posts from people saying things like "All Blizz have to do to fix my class is give us an ability that does 1000 unresistable damage, with a 10 second stun effect, instant cast and a one second cooldown. That would really balance things out and I hope they consider it for the next patch".
So I reckon class doesn't refer to school here?

devilmunchkin
02-10-2005, 12:24:34
my bf didn't get it from the wow forums.... from on the the ffxi forums... either Killing Ifrit or Allakazham

Provost Harrison
02-10-2005, 12:28:43
Originally posted by fp
I like the hopelessly naive, but apparently sincere, posts from people saying things like "All Blizz have to do to fix my class is give us an ability that does 1000 unresistable damage, with a 10 second stun effect, instant cast and a one second cooldown. That would really balance things out and I hope they consider it for the next patch".

And then they act all confused when people point out how hopelessly broken that would be.

En anglais?

BigGameHunter
02-10-2005, 17:07:00
World of Warcraft...lock up your children...it's the next Branch Davidian vibe.

Koshko
02-10-2005, 21:30:39
Those things are appearing everywhere.

zmama
03-10-2005, 04:47:48
FROST NOVA ftw!!

devilmunchkin
03-10-2005, 06:50:46
i wouldn't think WOW is that bad...

Oerdin
03-10-2005, 06:57:40
O SNAP!