PDA

View Full Version : I love Alcy-hol

Diss
01-09-2005, 11:00:21
I've even sucked an old man's cock. So what. So what.

you should be abl4e to guess what song I've been istetening to. Or else you think I hvae weird gay fetichses. Or it could be both ;)

Why do I love mounds ? I got caught looking at the girl's tits. She was working behind the bar. She wasn't the bartender, but she was doing a liquor inventory. Was she a manager? I don't know. Should I apologize? I don't know. She was wering very skimpy clothes. I think I"m eintitiled to loook. :D

my typing is bad. I know. The screwdrivers are finally catching up with me. I drank them fast. I started off with newcastle brown ale draft as usual. ended up with screwdrivers.

and now I'm home watching the news. Why does a woman crying affect me so much? some woman in mississippi who can't find her sons. I feel bad and yet good at the same time.

Oerdin
01-09-2005, 11:23:12
Ahhh, screwdrivers. They were a staple of many a party as the sweet tanginess of tghe orange juice hide the fact that we'd mixed in Lucky's Charcoal Filtered Vodka which was the cheapest shit money could buy. I'm convinced it was made in someone's bathtub after they'd washed their ass in it. On the positive side it was strong enough to take paint off the walls.

protein
01-09-2005, 11:24:07
Is it the Metallica version?

Diss
01-09-2005, 11:24:39
Originally posted by protein
Is it the Metallica version?

yes

Oerdin
01-09-2005, 11:24:42
Then there was Early Time brand burdon which was also cheap and mean but startlingly effective.

King_Ghidra
01-09-2005, 11:28:58
man you guys drink some weird shit. newcy brown ale followed by screwdrivers? what are you trying to have a guy's night out and a girl's night out in one?

Funko
01-09-2005, 11:29:49
I did an experiment once where I only drank spirits with fruit juice (bloody marys and screwdrivers) to see if the vitamins counteracted the hangovers - they did!

mr.G
01-09-2005, 11:30:34
:lol:

the new U2 song : with or without bru

King_Ghidra
01-09-2005, 11:32:34
Originally posted by Funko
I did an experiment once where I only drank spirits with fruit juice (bloody marys and screwdrivers) to see if the vitamins counteracted the hangovers - they did!

so why don't you do that every time now?

too expensive?

Fistandantilus
01-09-2005, 11:32:57
:lol:

Tizzy
01-09-2005, 11:33:03
Vodka bru is an excellent way to avoid hangovers

Oerdin
01-09-2005, 11:33:53
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
man you guys drink some weird shit. newcy brown ale followed by screwdrivers? what are you trying to have a guy's night out and a girl's night out in one?

When you're buying the cheapest crap which can still be legally sold you need something to hide how horrid it tastes. Mostly I just stick to beer though I'll sometimes take the occational shot of a good vodka.

It wasn't always that way though.

Funko
01-09-2005, 11:34:16
I like beer. :)

And I think we stopped going wherever it was that did the good bloody marys. Po Na Na? We used to have them all the time there.

Debaser
01-09-2005, 11:38:00
Yeah, I remember that. Think it was before they introduced their cheap drinks menu...

Funko
01-09-2005, 11:39:14
Which is actually still really quite expensive.

Diss
01-09-2005, 12:08:05

hey! Vodka is a man's drink. I'd be drinking wine coolers or Smirnoff Ice if I drank women's drinks. :)

King_Ghidra
01-09-2005, 12:08:43
yeah used to get great bloody mary's there. i think the bar staff slightly resented the time it took to make them and took some wicked pleasure in really hammering the tabasco in there, but luckily that was what i wanted :beer:

Diss
01-09-2005, 12:09:59
yeah used to get great bloody mary's there. i think the bar staff slightly resented the time it took to make them and took some wicked pleasure in really hammering the tabasco in there, but luckily that was what i wanted :beer:

I'd be happy if I was bartending. So often the go to bartenders school only to serve beer after beer. I'd love to make mixed drinks.