PDA

View Full Version : what things do you enjoy having in your mouth?

Diss
23-08-2005, 09:33:13
What kinds of food feel the best in your mouth?

Some people like crunchy foods, some creamy foods, some lumpy foods. So what is it?

I like creamy. Ice cream is probably the favourite thing to have in my mouth. but I like chewey food as well. I love to have pizza in my mouth as well.

mr.G
23-08-2005, 09:35:04
hotdog

Nills Lagerbaak
23-08-2005, 09:46:10
sour is good. How and sour is better. I like slurping on a Tom Yum soup and then biting into a crazy piece of lemon grass or ginger.

Kerzzing!!

Greg W
23-08-2005, 12:43:55
I prefer a breast.

protein
23-08-2005, 12:49:44
salty and fatty things. cheese. meat. cocks.

Nills Lagerbaak
23-08-2005, 13:12:50
Oh yes, I'd forgotten about fatty and salty. Hmmmm pork crackling!

The Norks
23-08-2005, 13:24:59
Originally posted by protein

I'm with you there. I want to do a pork scratching tour of Britain one day

MoSe
23-08-2005, 13:41:44
ah.... food....
every kind of taste has its merits, I like'em all... I might be looking more for tasty/salty/soury, but I can get ecstasy from sweet, chocolate, cakes...... except dates and figs

however, I thought this thread was about thing you bite or suck out of nerves, to seek concentration or such.
Like, the rear end of your pen.
Or your fingernails.
Old men used to have toothpicks.
When I was a brat licorice sticks were the fad, later ball-lollipops named Chupa-ChupsŪ here.
For grown-ups, it is often a pipe.
When in the offince, I sometimes find myself biting and fidgeting a paperclip in my mouth.

MoSe
23-08-2005, 13:42:43
Originally posted by The Norks
I'm with you there. I want to do a pork scratching tour of Britain one day

have you got those chocolate-covered pork rinds from the internet yet?

The Norks
23-08-2005, 18:52:22
I've seen those sweet mommas but I can't get them imported

Lazarus and the Gimp
23-08-2005, 19:08:31
Originally posted by protein

I realise I'm probably revealing too much information, but I can vouch for the fact that there's not the slightest trace of blubber on my John Thomas.

Lazarus and the Gimp
23-08-2005, 19:09:20
Juicy-pulpy stuff. Like a really ripe passionfruit.

Diss
23-08-2005, 21:21:23
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
I realise I'm probably revealing too much information, but I can vouch for the fact that there's not the slightest trace of blubber on my John Thomas.

I don't think anyone has blubber there.

I have never heard of a fat cock. :)

Diss
23-08-2005, 21:21:48
Originally posted by MoSe
ah.... food....
every kind of taste has its merits, I like'em all... I might be looking more for tasty/salty/soury, but I can get ecstasy from sweet, chocolate, cakes...... except dates and figs

however, I thought this thread was about thing you bite or suck out of nerves, to seek concentration or such.
Like, the rear end of your pen.
Or your fingernails.
Old men used to have toothpicks.
When I was a brat licorice sticks were the fad, later ball-lollipops named Chupa-ChupsŪ here.
For grown-ups, it is often a pipe.
When in the offince, I sometimes find myself biting and fidgeting a paperclip in my mouth.

speaking of bad habits. I have a bad habit of chewing on my fingers.

The Mad Monk
23-08-2005, 22:36:58
Coffee
Ice Cream
Coffee Ice Cream

Provost Harrison
23-08-2005, 23:39:35
Originally posted by Diss
I don't think anyone has blubber there.

I have never heard of a fat cock. :)

I have one, but only in the girth sense :p

MoSe
24-08-2005, 10:23:52
During my late teens I suffered of a food allergy, causing me massive swelling all over the body, especiall with soft tissues on te face, and inside moputh and nose. I looked chino for 3 days, and my breathing was difficult, if not at risk, for few hours.

I repeat, I was swollen in spots ALL OVER the body, including my willy!
It also occurred once when in Paris with a gf... on the 2nd day, she decided that the added girth was not an obstacle, no need to wait for the residual swelling to completely subside...

Greg W
24-08-2005, 10:27:42
So you went to the doctor and said "can we localise the swelling by any chance"?

MoSe
24-08-2005, 10:36:48
;)
unluckily it was systemic, caused by ingestion, not by local contact...

although, once the global reaction had set up, on the skin the most swollen areas were those irritated by LOCAL FRITCION....

:naughty: