PDA

View Full Version : Good news!

Lazarus and the Gimp
19-07-2005, 17:46:11
John Tyndall is dead.

Hope they don't cremate him. I'd quite like to shit on his grave.

paiktis22
19-07-2005, 17:47:37
Couldn't you piss on the wind?!

no idea who he is

Lazarus and the Gimp
19-07-2005, 17:52:10
Founder of the BNP, and guiding beacon of Britain's neo-Nazis since the 1950's.

protein
19-07-2005, 17:59:29
Excellent. We just need Thatcher and Jim Davidson to go and it's the full set.

Spartak
19-07-2005, 18:11:11
Laz is pleased. How has spink taken it?

Spartak
19-07-2005, 18:21:29
How on earth did you resist openning athread on poly about this news?

Gibsie
19-07-2005, 18:21:58
up the arse?

Gibsie
19-07-2005, 18:22:39
crossposted by the person I was responding to. Oh the humanity!

Oerdin
19-07-2005, 18:27:41
http://www.tyndall.ac.uk/general/john_tyndall_biography.shtml

Google says he's an Irishman who's been dead a long, long time.

Lazarus and the Gimp
19-07-2005, 19:09:29
The BBC doesn't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/4697299.stm

Lazarus and the Gimp
19-07-2005, 19:10:43
Originally posted by Spartak
How on earth did you resist openning athread on poly about this news?

It would become a magnet for wankers, and I just can't be bothered.

I could post it on CFC where they have real genuine BNP workers, but I'd end up getting banned. Again.

Immortal Wombat
19-07-2005, 21:08:57
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
The BBC doesn't.
The BBC admits the existence of both.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/tyndall_john.shtml

Epublius Rex
20-07-2005, 05:18:03
John Tyndall is dead.

Hope they don't cremate him. I'd quite like to shit on his grave.

Why? Did he defecate on your mother? Or perhaps he defecated on you while you were laying drunk in the gutter?

I cannot imagine wasting time hating so much.

Oerdin
20-07-2005, 07:29:30
Laz is pleased. How has spink taken it?

Spink182?

Spartak
20-07-2005, 08:36:36
Own Goal. Stuart Spink.

Kitsuki
20-07-2005, 09:18:43
Originally posted by protein
Excellent. We just need Thatcher and Jim Davidson to go and it's the full set.

Fuck off - in what way can you equate Thatcher and Tyndall?!

Oerdin
20-07-2005, 09:27:57
Own Goal. Stuart Spink.

One day I will get you. You're just one question away from a 100-nil.

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 17:24:48
Originally posted by Epublius Rex
Why? Did he defecate on your mother? Or perhaps he defecated on you while you were laying drunk in the gutter?

I cannot imagine wasting time hating so much.

Each to their own, Pubic. Personally speaking, I can't imagine registering on a forum purely to make that one post.

Spartak
20-07-2005, 18:18:38
Originally posted by Oerdin
One day I will get you. You're just one question away from a 100-nil. :p :beer: :nervous:

protein
20-07-2005, 18:34:23
Originally posted by Kitsuki
Fuck off - in what way can you equate Thatcher and Tyndall?!
The fact that she once famously said that white people were frightened of being "rather swamped" by people of "an alien culture".

The fact that Thatcher was so far to the right, the National Front vote collapsed when they all started voting for her.

The fact that the conservative party has members that are also members of the BNP.

The fact that she was infact some sort of beast from the depths of hell.

etc etc...

Epublius Rex
20-07-2005, 18:50:54
The fact that she once famously said that white people were frightened of being "rather swamped" by people of "an alien culture".

The fact that Thatcher was so far to the right, the National Front vote collapsed when they all started voting for her.

The fact that the conservative party has members that are also members of the BNP.

The fact that she was infact some sort of beast from the depths of hell.

etc etc...

What exactly is wrong with what she said? Why is it Europeans are no longer allowed to colonize parts of the world or force their culture down someone else's throat but it is okay to shove "alien cultures" down their collective throats? Why is it that Europeans are roundly excoriated for having supposedly done so in the past, but are now having it forced down their throats? Do you hate European culture? are you one of those that believes there is no such thing as culture (truly marxian)? Or just a pig head?

The only people I have ever known in modern times to promote such an agenda were communists- who did not succeed in Russia or anywhere else in Eastern Europe. The jury is still out in China. In both cases tens of millions were put to death in a venal attempt to remake society.

Explain to me why Europeans need to have alien cultures shoved down their collective throats. I really want to hear this.

Funko
20-07-2005, 18:54:54
I live in europe and no-one's shoving their culture down my throat. I am lucky enough to have a load of different cultures around though. :beer:

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 19:35:14
The only alien culture I've had shoved down my throat was a Mutton Dhansak, and it was delicious.

Chris
20-07-2005, 19:40:49
Each to their own, Pubic. Personally speaking, I can't imagine registering on a forum purely to make that one post. That is probaly Spinky now!

So tell Laz, who was this loser Tyndal?

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 19:42:20
The leading British Neo-Nazi of the post-War era. Former leader of the National Front, and founder of the BNP.

Chris
20-07-2005, 19:45:08
Sounds like a gay Hitler.

http://metaphilm.com/images/philms/hitler-lederhosen.gif

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 19:52:47
Looked like one, too.

http://www.anl.org.uk/images/tyndal.jpg

Epublius Rex
20-07-2005, 19:52:57
Originally posted by Funko
I live in europe and no-one's shoving their culture down my throat. I am lucky enough to have a load of different cultures around though. :beer:

I don't think the French or the Dutch would agree with that right now. Not to mention Londoners.

Chris
20-07-2005, 20:01:23
Looked like one, too.

http://www.anl.org.uk/images/tyndal.jpg Does the red arrow indicate to insert brain there?

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 20:01:51
The Dutch regulars here don't agree with anything, unless it's explained to them in the form of a comic strip and they're promised a biscuit.

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 20:03:08
Originally posted by Chris
Does the red arrow indicate to insert brain there?

I think it actually formed part of a caption reading "Have you ever seen anyone in greater need of a big black cock up his arse?"

Christoph
20-07-2005, 20:06:30
:( But I like asshole.

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 20:07:17
It takes one to like one, my boy.

Chris
20-07-2005, 20:09:39
I think it actually formed part of a caption reading "Have you ever seen anyone in greater need of a big black cock up his arse?" Well, that would certainly make more sense.

Christoph
20-07-2005, 20:13:23
HOW MANY FUCKING GAY SEXUAL INUENDOS DO I HAVE TO MAKE ON THESE GODDAMN FUCKING FORUMS?

Anyway, \o/

Chris
20-07-2005, 20:14:15
Perhaps you need a red arrow.

Christoph
20-07-2005, 20:18:25
Perhaps you need to COAB

protein
20-07-2005, 20:33:27
The only alien culture I've had shoved down my throat was a Mutton Dhansak, and it was delicious.
Ditto that.

The only thing truly alien to me in this country is people filled with racial hatred. If they don't like being part of modern Britain they are welcome to leave.

Spartak@work
20-07-2005, 21:41:16
Originally posted by Funko
I live in europe and no-one's shoving their culture down my throat. I am lucky enough to have a load of different cultures around though. :beer: :lol:

Epublius Rex
20-07-2005, 22:11:27
Ditto that.

The only thing truly alien to me in this country is people filled with racial hatred. If they don't like being part of modern Britain they are welcome to leave.

Would that include muslims who liked the recent bombings? Or is that form of "expression" acceptable?

Epublius Rex
20-07-2005, 22:13:38
Does the red arrow indicate to insert brain there?

Is that actually this Tyndale? If so, how did he square his taste in clothing with the WW2 generation? Weren't they offended by that?

On a related note, since seeing "Prince" Andrew in a similar uniform, does that note a new fashion trend in England?

Immortal Wombat
20-07-2005, 22:15:52
Would that include muslims who liked the recent bombings?
Duh.

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 22:16:52
Is that actually this Tyndale? If so, how did he square his taste in clothing with the WW2 generation? Weren't they offended by that?

Yes. He didn't give a shit. Yes.

Epublius Rex
20-07-2005, 22:20:03
Originally posted by Spartak@work
:lol:

Yes, so were those people on the London subway, the other day.

Not to mention Theo Van Gogh.

I was in Rome, London and Paris for a total of about six weeks last july and august. The one thing I noticed is that while people walk down the street together, they certainly do not live near each other in any real numbers. Europe has it's slums and white enclaves just like America, now. Here we call it "white flight". Just exactly what do you call it there?

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 22:25:38
We call it "Funky urbanicity".

Epublius Rex
20-07-2005, 22:25:59
Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
Duh.

No, not necessarily. Here in America the left defends the rights of muslims to say atrocious things. Free speech and the cultural proclivities and all that sort of thing.

That's why I asked. I like to read London papers online to get a sense of news that I do not get from the American press. So I see all of these laws you people pass restricting speech- but it never seems to cover Imams who make these outrageous statements. So, of course, that makes me curious.

And then I read about someone like Bridgit Bardot and that Italian woman being tossed in jail (not to mention the minister in Sweden) for so called hate speech, which in America would be considered protected political speech, and I have to wonder........

I believe it is just fine to be critical of other people's politics, customs, etc. So I wonder why it appears to be "verboten" in Europe. I especially liked the reaction to Putin's statements concerning Africa and the G8 shakedown of Western taxpayers.

Epublius Rex
20-07-2005, 22:27:55
We call it "Funky urbanicity".

I'm being serious. I enjoy hearing your (meaning Euro) opinions on these things- multi-ethnicity environments are relatively new for you people- compared to America, that is.

Have "they" not coined a term for it yet?

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 22:29:23

That's why I asked. I like to read London papers online to get a sense of news that I do not get from the American press. So I see all of these laws you people pass restricting speech- but it never seems to cover Imams who make these outrageous statements.

Then you, dear heart, need to read more. Try reading up on the recent history of Abu Hamza, for starters. He's currently facing 16 charges including incitement to racial hatred.

Lazarus and the Gimp
20-07-2005, 22:31:17
I'm being serious. I enjoy hearing your (meaning Euro) opinions on these things- multi-ethnicity environments are relatively new for you people- compared to America, that is.

Hardly. Tiger Bay was multi-cultural over a century ago, and London has always had a multi-racial presence going back to Tudor times.

Drekkus
20-07-2005, 23:08:52
Hmmmm, biscuits...

Laz, are you luring happy new posters in our little forum now?

MOBIUS
20-07-2005, 23:13:16
Luring them so that they can be exposed as ignorant racist cocks...:lol:

Drekkus
20-07-2005, 23:18:41
Yeah, but I'm not sure if I like an invasion of ignorant racist cocks here.

Epublius Rex
21-07-2005, 05:46:06
Hardly. Tiger Bay was multi-cultural over a century ago, and London has always had a multi-racial presence going back to Tudor times.

Really? in Tudor times? What ethnicity? How did they come to be there, through trade?

On the other side, though, your experience is hardly America's. I mean the sheer scale of it. And now the hard thing, that you probably do not read about in Europe, are the wars between the American blacks (as opposed to African blacks) and the Mexicans for control of the drug trade. Though this isn't necessarily new- the Irish, Jews and Italians fought it out for control of the booze in the 1920's, this is much harsher- far more violent and involves far more people. In the 20's there were perhaps, nationwide, a few thousand. Today, there are millions. But we have lost control of our borders, so no one knows who is here and who they are.

Anyway, how do you feel about free speech and such, in a legal sense. Americans are brought up on our right of dissent and our right to speak our mind- as long as we do not use "Fighting words" or insight a crowd to riot, say. For instance, I have done some reading on Tyndale here, he went to jail for things he could say in public here quite legally. Also, I read the BNP essentially through him out- is that true?

Another note, the laws which allow political parties to be outlawed in Europe do not exit here, and in fact are all protected. In America, even the KKK has a right to exist, as does the Black Panthers, the Jewish Defense League, The Mexican MeCha, which wants to take the SW US and secede to form a new country which would comprise northern Mexico called "Azatlan". Not too mention the American Islamic whatever which is run by Louis Farakhan which also advocates session and segregation- as well as genocide of Jews and most whites.

How does that strike you. I mean, do you think it's foolish to allow that much decent or do you think it's right. Do you people over there think we are nuts or what?

Also, in America, even liberals (the left here) like Margaret Thatcher. She was really popular back in the 80's. So too is the Royal Family, though I cannot say why. It might be that we don't have royalty per se and so a fascination with it.

Epublius Rex
21-07-2005, 05:49:32
Then you, dear heart, need to read more. Try reading up on the recent history of Abu Hamza, for starters. He's currently facing 16 charges including incitement to racial hatred.

Yeah, but what is the legal meaning of that- what is "racial hatred".

We don't have laws here that impede free speech. Legally, I can even argue with a cop and question his actions while he is performing his duty- the Supreme Court has ruled that protected free speech. Which we believe is necessary for a free society and a non-police state.

Epublius Rex
21-07-2005, 06:01:30
Originally posted by MOBIUS

Now that sounds like incitement to racial hatred.......

:bash:

Lazarus and the Gimp
21-07-2005, 20:39:28

We don't have laws here that impede free speech. Legally, I can even argue with a cop and question his actions while he is performing his duty

You can do that here too.

Prepare yourself for a shock, but in reality the British position on free speech is actually remarkably similar to the US. You have a constitutional right to "free speech", while we have the principle that everything you say is legal until a law is passed against it.

Now, you're clearly very proud of that right to "free speech", but I suspect only a seriously naive person believes it means total freedom from censure under any circumstances where speech is involved. Try these examples as a starter-

1- Go into a crowded theatre and start screaming "Fire!" or "I've got a bomb" to cause a panicked crush.

2- Appear in court as defendant or witness, and repeatedly scream "YOU CUNT!" at the judge, at great length.

3- Get a job as a military scientist, get a megaphone, and start declaring classified material in the middle of a crowded city square.

Plus you've got all those dreary civil things like libel, slander and calumny. The only examples where Britain currently differs from the US at present, as far as I can see, is our laws against incitement to racial hatred, and it takes seriously outrageous statements to get convicted.

Do I think, therefore, that in comparison to the US I'm living in a police state?

Nope.

Lazarus and the Gimp
21-07-2005, 20:55:56
Really? in Tudor times? What ethnicity? How did they come to be there, through trade?

You got it. In fact, Queen Elizabeth herself noted her annoyance at seeing so many "negars and blackamoors" trading and working the London streets.

On the other side, though, your experience is hardly America's. I mean the sheer scale of it. And now the hard thing, that you probably do not read about in Europe, are the wars between the American blacks (as opposed to African blacks) and the Mexicans for control of the drug trade.

Don't stop with the scale. Our entire experience differs. We didn't have segregation- for thousands of American GI's, their first experience of mixing socially with Blacks in leisure took place in British pubs.

We didn't have the Tulsa race riot either. The bulk of our mass migrants came in the 1950's and early 60's with the blessing of the governments. They weren't segregated, but mixed freely in all circles with the British urban working classes. So pause for thought before assuming that what's true for your side of the Atlantic applies here too.

As for your second point? So what. Drug gangs happen, and if they aren't one colour they'll be another.

For instance, I have done some reading on Tyndale here, he went to jail for things he could say in public here quite legally. Also, I read the BNP essentially through him out- is that true?

THE BNP throws prominent members out with great regularity, then admits them back (unrepentant) very quickly. Tyndall was expelled and re-admitted twice, and remained one of their leading lights throughout.

Mark Collett was sacked as BNP youth organiser for admitting (on a hidden TV camera) to idolising Hitler and his policies. Within weeks he was appointed as a Regional Organiser and tipped as their next leader. Add it up.

Another note, the laws which allow political parties to be outlawed in Europe do not exit here, and in fact are all protected. In America, even the KKK has a right to exist, as does the Black Panthers, the Jewish Defense League, The Mexican MeCha, which wants to take the SW US and secede to form a new country which would comprise northern Mexico called "Azatlan". Not too mention the American Islamic whatever which is run by Louis Farakhan which also advocates session and segregation- as well as genocide of Jews and most whites.

How does that strike you. I mean, do you think it's foolish to allow that much decent or do you think it's right. Do you people over there think we are nuts or what?

Once again, your experience is not ours. America doesn't have a long history of domestic terrorism. However, that's changing.

Also, note that it was only overtly terrorist paramilitary groups that were banned. The BNP, the National Front, Sinn Fein etc were not.

In any event, I seem to recall at one time being a Communist in the US was rather unpopular....

Also, in America, even liberals (the left here) like Margaret Thatcher. She was really popular back in the 80's. So too is the Royal Family, though I cannot say why. It might be that we don't have royalty per se and so a fascination with it.

They have no idea then, do they?

fp
21-07-2005, 20:59:19

Yes. Yes. North African and Turkish mostly I would imagine. Trade was a big factor, yes.

fp
21-07-2005, 20:59:52
x-post

Lazarus and the Gimp
21-07-2005, 21:01:08
Did it really take you four minutes to type that?

fp
21-07-2005, 21:04:32
No, but it took me maybe six minutes to have the crap I did between opening up the thread and posting a reply.

Lazarus and the Gimp
21-07-2005, 21:06:27
Aw, bless. Who takes the credit for making your bowels move?

The Norks
21-07-2005, 21:29:50
I saw a programme about how Brits relate to the ethnic other, and they were saying that when black people first started coming over here it was quite kudos to know one or have a relationship with them, but gradually they became perceived as a threat. I think there is a more heightened sense of that in America, probably because the segregation was so marked. There were a lot of stories spread about black men raping white women in the last century, and of course they passed into common mythology fuelling lynchings and thelike. The myth of he exoticised sexual black woman is also more heightened in the states.

One thing that fascinated me as a literature student was how there are a lot of incredibly successful black women writers in the states, but few black men. I felt that may again have been to do with the perceived threat of the sexual 'animal' black male as portrayed in popular culture, whereas black women have always been seen more as territory that can be conquered or owned. That probably not a very lucid way of putting it, but the whole race thing in the states seems to work very differently to here.

Spartak
21-07-2005, 21:30:36
I'd really not liked to know the answer to that.

Laz - what did you do to our troll? He seems to want to listen and learn. Its no fun if you convert them...

Epublius Rex
21-07-2005, 23:09:40
You can do that here too.
1- Go into a crowded theatre and start screaming "Fire!" or "I've got a bomb" to cause a panicked crush.

2- Appear in court as defendant or witness, and repeatedly scream "YOU CUNT!" at the judge, at great length.

3- Get a job as a military scientist, get a megaphone, and start declaring classified material in the middle of a crowded city square.

Plus you've got all those dreary civil things like libel, slander and calumny. The only examples where Britain currently differs from the US at present, as far as I can see, is our laws against incitement to racial hatred, and it takes seriously outrageous statements to get convicted.

Do I think, therefore, that in comparison to the US I'm living in a police state?

Nope.

One through three are what are called "Fighting words" - which are not allowed. The example of the crowded theater is always the one used in Constitutional law classes.

We are indeed proud that our rights are enshrined in stone- even though they are, of course, under constant attack. The Constitution itself was written to confine government, not to tell the citizens what they can and can't do- there is a difference. Not that it seems to matter much anymore.

You cannot pass a law here against a form of speech and have it stick. As far as "fighting words" go, if you called me a racist in public or a Nazi and had no proof to back it up, i.e., I wasn't marching around and goose stepping or shouting "heil Hitler" type stuff, I could lawfully punch you and it would not be assault, since you would have been considered to have started it with the words.

FIghting words and such are well defined in SC decisions And have been for quite sometime, so it is not possible to legally pass laws that inhibit speech any further.

Epublius Rex
21-07-2005, 23:10:36
I will answer the other posts after a bit, I have to run some errands and eat dinner.

protein
21-07-2005, 23:47:45
if you called me a racist in public or a Nazi and had no proof to back it up, i.e., I wasn't marching around and goose stepping or shouting "heil Hitler" type stuff, I could lawfully punch you and it would not be assault, since you would have been considered to have started it with the words.

That must be handy for you. Did your grand dragon teach you that?

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 01:29:40
That must be handy for you. Did your grand dragon teach you that?

Yawn-

you must be american. because here in the US, we are told the Europeans have a better education system.

protein
22-07-2005, 01:41:49
Of course I'm American. I'm also colored.

Immortal Wombat
22-07-2005, 01:48:10
What color?

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 01:51:05
Of course I'm American. I'm also colored.

Hehe, too funny. You'll have to ask the Gimp as to why, though, I suspect.

PS-

Americans don't use that term anymore.

protein
22-07-2005, 01:57:08
So they don't call darkies "colored" anymore? Sheesh.

I say call a spade a spade.

Back to their own countries etc etc.

protein
22-07-2005, 01:58:08
Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
What color?
Sort of lilac beige with a hint of lavender mauve.

Immortal Wombat
22-07-2005, 02:03:28
Nice. Where did you get that done? And did they keep within the lines?

protein
22-07-2005, 02:10:23
Homebase.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 02:20:04
Originally posted by The Norks
I saw a programme about how Brits relate to the ethnic other, and they were saying that when black people first started coming over here it was quite kudos to know one or have a relationship with them, but gradually they became perceived as a threat. I think there is a more heightened sense of that in America, probably because the segregation was so marked. There were a lot of stories spread about black men raping white women in the last century, and of course they passed into common mythology fuelling lynchings and thelike. The myth of he exoticised sexual black woman is also more heightened in the states.

That's all just silly nonsense. The reasons for white flight are obvious, just look at our crime stats and who it is who commits them.

We have a far higher number of "minorities" then England and Europe. Your numbers are just now approaching what the US was at in 1960. And, your crime rate is beginning to skyrocket. London now has a much higher violent crime rate then the major US cities do- much higher. Which surprised me when I first read it two years ago.

Further, it wasn't the Southern whites who started lynching blacks or passed laws restricting the movement of blacks after our Civil War. The Irish immigrants in the North who feared for their jobs and resented being drafted to fight in a war that had been declared for the abolition of slavery were the ones who started the lynching of blacks. Southerners were used to them, after all, they were the chief laborers of the South.

An American black male (as opposed to an African) is ten mores likely to commit a violent crime then a white American. Latinos are three times more likely. at any given time, 24% of the black male population aged 18 to 30 is in prison or on parole.

When I first encountered Africans in college, I was amazed to learn that they refused to associate or be associated with American blacks. They really look down on them and what can only be described as a "ghetto" culture. So it isn't just us "racist American whites". One of the biggest reasons that Africans look down on them is their 78% illegitimacy rate. The other primary reason is their ignorance and vulgarity. The last two are primarily a northern thing and not southern.

One thing that fascinated me as a literature student was how there are a lot of incredibly successful black women writers in the states, but few black men. I felt that may again have been to do with the perceived threat of the sexual 'animal' black male as portrayed in popular culture, whereas black women have always been seen more as territory that can be conquered or owned. That probably not a very lucid way of putting it, but the whole race thing in the states seems to work very differently to here.

That must be a European success, I am not aware of any black writers outside of the ethnic studies industry that are published at all- possible exception being Oprah Winfrey, who is whiter then Tony Blair. No one who thinks, meaning is actually educated, takes ethnic studies professors seriously. Everyone knows that most of it is invented nonsense that began with the ultra feminist crowd and the make believe amazon warrior nonsense. Or could have been the Jewish studies folks who also claim to have invented the world- including the British Empire and the founding of America.

The race works differently here only since the 1960's and more so because the numbers are different- as I alluded to above. In 1960, America was 40% people of English decent, amother 50% were of Western European- the majority being German, the remaining 10% were Blacks, "hispanics" and Amerindians.

Today, the "whites" are about 67% and the next highest numbers are "hispanics" and the third highest are American blacks, with about 7% being everything from Hindus, Chinese, etc, to Somalians from Africa.

It seems to me, that the higher the concentration, the higher the crime rate- just like in London and Paris as well as Amsterdam.

It isn't a lack of opportunity. The blacks and Hispanics go to the same schools as the Chinese and Koreans and about 50% of whites- who all do very well. The NE Asians do exceedingly well in America. It's the blacks and mostly Mexicans who do not. They have the 2nd and 1st highest number of high school dropouts, respectively. They score the lowest, by a wide margin, on college entrance exams. And you can't blame it on cultural norming because again, the Chinese and Koreans do just fine. Once blacks gain access to college, all expenses are paid via the taxpayers, something whites and Asians are not privy to, but "Hispanics" are.

So, the answer lies somewhere else. It wasn't always this way. In the 1960's, black illegitimacy rates were around 20% and the dropout rate was very small, compared to now- as was their crime rate. Sadly, the same cannot be said for the Mexicans, they have always seemed to reject education and such, though their illegitimacy rate is only 47%. For comparison, whites are 22% and NE asians around 7%- what whites used to be in the 1960's. While SE asians commit a lot of crime, the NE Asians are very law abiding.

Your time for the joys of the polyglot society are coming, you are just now beginning to experience it.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 02:24:39
So they don't call darkies "colored" anymore? Sheesh.

I say call a spade a spade.

Back to their own countries etc etc.

Colored is considered a racist name now, and black is attaining that status- the problem is, is that the real Africans in America do not want to be associated with American blacks and so want to claim the title "African-Americans"- which the American blacks want as well- having tired of "afro-americans".

America is breaking up, you see. All the individual groups are self segregating and have been for some time- that's why I am curious as to how Euros view us.

There is some crossover of course at the higher economic levels and education plays a part. But, in AMerican, almost anyone can get a degree in an ethnic studies course and that individual would not be able to handle a real history major, let alone a science degree, so money is the determining factor. Real degrees earn more money.

protein
22-07-2005, 02:30:07
Like you said before, we aren't as violent and segregated over here. We all know that we are a nation born out of invasion, migration and interbreeding. We are all British no matter how recently our families moved here.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 02:43:46
You got it. In fact, Queen Elizabeth herself noted her annoyance at seeing so many "negars and blackamoors" trading and working the London streets.

But they must have been tiny in numbers. Even now, your numbers are less then what my state had when I was a child. In the South, in 1861, nearly half the population was black slaves.

Don't stop with the scale. Our entire experience differs. We didn't have segregation- for thousands of American GI's, their first experience of mixing socially with Blacks in leisure took place in British pubs.

Hmm, well, first of all, the world and American blacks were different in 1940. Secondly, they had Harlem back then as well as New Orleans and other places. You would be taking your life in your hands to walk through say Watts, Harlem, Gary, Oakland and almost any black neighborhood in America today. It was not so back then, well, it was rare.

We didn't have the Tulsa race riot either. The bulk of our mass migrants came in the 1950's and early 60's with the blessing of the governments. They weren't segregated, but mixed freely in all circles with the British urban working classes. So pause for thought before assuming that what's true for your side of the Atlantic applies here too.

You didn't have the Detroit riots either. Nor did you have the black riots of the post 1965 era. Don't forget the "Zoot suit" riots of WW2 in California. That was the one where American service men from three states attacked the Mexicans in Southern California. Today there is an attempt being made to rewrite the causes and reasons behind it.

As for your second point? So what. Drug gangs happen, and if they aren't one colour they'll be another.

Umm, here it is almost exclusively a problem with non-whites, and it is horrendous. The death tole is amazingly high. But now, added to the mix, are illegal alien gangsters moving in from central and south America- so hardcore that the black gangs, the bloods and the crips, are running to the police for protection. It isn't anything like the Mafia or the old Irish gangs.

THE BNP throws prominent members out with great regularity, then admits them back (unrepentant) very quickly. Tyndall was expelled and re-admitted twice, and remained one of their leading lights throughout.

Mark Collett was sacked as BNP youth organiser for admitting (on a hidden TV camera) to idolising Hitler and his policies. Within weeks he was appointed as a Regional Organiser and tipped as their next leader. Add it up.

They make no news coverage here. So I haven't an opinion on them- I was just curious why so much hate on your part. I do not waste my time on hate. Life is too short to be bothered with it and hate is too consuming of an emotion to be tied up with. I'd rather be having sex.

Once again, your experience is not ours. America doesn't have a long history of domestic terrorism. However, that's changing.

Also, note that it was only overtly terrorist paramilitary groups that were banned. The BNP, the National Front, Sinn Fein etc were not.

I know that. England was rocked with bombings for decades by the Irish. And I have always thought Sinn Fein was a terrorist organization. You know, what is kind of funny is that here in America, most Irish marry other Irish. I cannot think of any other European group that does that so consistently.

In any event, I seem to recall at one time being a Communist in the US was rather unpopular....

But they were never jailed for simply being communists, nor was it illegal to be one, just socially stigmatized.

They have no idea then, do they?

Okay, I'll bite, what was she that we don't know about?

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 02:52:30
Like you said before, we aren't as violent and segregated over here. We all know that we are a nation born out of invasion, migration and interbreeding. We are all British no matter how recently our families moved here.

Now almost all of America think that is silly. I do not go to Europe to see women in burkhas or men in robes, or Africans doing tribal dances. I go to see and experience Western Culture. I go see where my ancestors came from. I go see the places of my history books and the art and music that I was imbued with.

No one in the rest of the world will ever consider a Turk or a Sikh or an African an Englishmen or a Frenchie, let alone a Scot.

People who come to America do not refer to the nonwhites as Americans, they call them by their nation or continent of origin. To Asians, especially, Americans are anglo-saxons.

I think that is just silly. England has not suffered an invasion since the Normans, nearly a 1000 years ago. The English are who they are.

Besides, I would like you to move to South Africa or Zimbabwe and proclaim such nonsense there and see what happens.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 02:55:24
I should tell you that I am not completely ignorant of England over the last 100 years, nor Paris or Berlin. My family has had offices there in those cities since 1920. We also have had offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Argentina, Mexico and Brazil.

Not to mention New York and San Francisco. As well as where I am now, of course.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 04:42:55
Originally posted by The Norks

Most rapists in America are black. The next highest group are the Mexicans. In both cases it is cultural. In Mexico, the age of consent is 12. And in the black american culture, girls of age 12 are fair game, as it were. Some 27% of black children are sexually active at age 9. It is close to that age in the "latino" community. Thus, I think they become accustomed to easy sex and do not handle rejection well.

Ergo, it was not mythology, but reality. Which isn't at all to say that some whites didn't rape some blacks. but here in America, black women are not viewed as sexually desirable and today, they carry STDs at a far higher rate then whites. And of course there are white rapists, it's just they are few in number. Whites are a very small minority in the prisons here- with illegal aliens from Mexico the fastest growing group. And no, they are not in prison for entering illegally, that is not a jaillable offense, not the first time anyway.

The difference between here and there- England, is demographics. As your numbers rise, so will the problems- simple prediction, only time will tell if I'm right. But, when Mexicans were few in number (and blacks) there were no real problems. As time went on and the numbers increased, the problems increased.

One last note. There is no KKK in america anymore. It pretty much was dead by 1965. Most of what you hear about it are Jewish bug-a-boo artists who use the specter of the angry white man to raise money for their corrupt organizations. I think the same is true a supposed neo-nazi movement in Germany. Sure, there are a few cranks, but mostly they are just air heads without a life and their numbers are miniscule.

Caligastia
22-07-2005, 04:46:49
I don't know much about Tyndall, but certainly I don't feel inclined to shit on his (or anyone's) grave.

Regarding multiculturalism, if it's so wonderful then why do most people do their best to stay away from it? The phenomenon of "white flight" speaks volumes - whites generally prefer to live with other whites. Same goes for any group really, it's just that whites seem to be the only ones who are shy about expressing it aloud. Fanatical multiculturalists are the real nazis - they are so convinced of their moral superiority that they feel they have the right to push their views on everyone else.

I think the reason so many whites repeat the mantras of multiculturalism is because on the surface it sounds reasonable. After all, it really is interesting to get to know people from other races and cultures. But if you are surrounded by a myriad of different races and cultures on a daily basis then the novelty tends to wear off after a while. I've found this to be the case in New York city. Barely anyone asks me where I'm from because having a non-American accent here is nothing special. Yet when I visit the areas of the U.S. that are still majority American, I'm asked all the time "where are you from" and "what's it like there?". In my experience, differences are much more likely to be appreciated and learned about in areas that are largely homogeneous.

protein
22-07-2005, 11:21:44
Now almost all of America think that is silly.
I think it's silly that you are inclined to spend hours on the internet telling the world how terrible it is to live in a violent and segregated country and then tell me we're silly for not hating each other as much as you do and enjoying our long multicultural history.

Our countries are different unfortunately. There are lots of people on all sides in America keeping Americans apart from each other. There are racists and people who don't like to mix here too but less of them and the most prominant just died.

If you want to come to Europe to experience European culture then you really should expect to see women in burkhas. Especially in Paris and London. It's part of the fabric. Don't believe what you see in Disney films. It isn't all peasants and fog and accordian music and morris dancing.

...and on that note, I'm off to the local halal shop to buy some korean noodles for lunch. Then I'm off to Palmer Wines to buy some Japanese beer from a Malaysian dude to drink while I watch British and American TV tonight.

Chris
22-07-2005, 12:40:26
Most rapists in America are black. The next highest group are the Mexicans. In both cases it is cultural. Dude, you DO NOT speak for my country, there is no proof of that drivel whatsoever, and it isn't 'cultural' for Mexicans and blacks to rape women, you twit.

No wonder Europeans think so poorly of us, with you saying these damned stupid things.

protein
22-07-2005, 13:05:07
Don't worry, we know that people like him are in the minority. That sort of rhetoric is used by racists in this country too. "They rape our women" "some of them are okay" etc.

Caligastia
22-07-2005, 15:07:50
Dude, you DO NOT speak for my country, there is no proof of that drivel whatsoever, and it isn't 'cultural' for Mexicans and blacks to rape women, you twit.

Depends what you call "proof" I suppose. Are we to ignore all the crime statistics that indicate this? Should we also ignore the majority of rape victims who report that their attacker was black? If so, then what is the truth of the matter? All races rape at about the same rate?

Immortal Wombat
22-07-2005, 15:32:49
White rapists kill their victims.

fp
22-07-2005, 15:38:33
And sometimes eat them.

Spartak
22-07-2005, 16:11:25
Originally posted by Caligastia
Should we also ignore the majority of rape victims who report that their attacker was black? Can you provide a reputible source for that Cal (i.e. not Faux) and perhaps also comparable statistics to show the racial breakdown of the victims?

Otherwise we will feel free to ignore you.

Drekkus
22-07-2005, 16:21:08
Most people who cut off men's penisses and then eat them are white.

protein
22-07-2005, 16:25:46
Most men who rape women are male.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 16:46:09
Can you provide a reputible source for that Cal (i.e. not Faux) and perhaps also comparable statistics to show the racial breakdown of the victims?

Otherwise we will feel free to ignore you.

How about the FBI, you dumb ass?

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/03cius.htm

Who's in prison?

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/prisons.htm

As for the majority opinion:

http://www.eh.net/Clio/Publications/flight.shtml

http://www.guardian.co.uk/racism/Story/0,2763,620947,00.html

People wouldn't be running if they liked diversity.

And now I see England is having it's fun:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/19/AR2005071901784.html

Naw, they don't prefer to rape white women:

"There have been reports of at least one group sex attack every day for the past year, a Scotland Yard study showed."

"Women and girls of white or European appearance accounted for 59% of victims with 28% of victims described as African or Caribbean.

Suspects of African or Caribbean backgrounds were identified in 49% of attacks or allegation of assaults and 13% were committed by men of Indian or Pakistani appearance."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3397433.stm

Go ahead you sissified white boys, bury your heads in the sand.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 16:47:25
Most men who rape women are male.

Most men who rape women in London aren't white:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3397433.stm

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 16:48:13
Originally posted by Drekkus
Most people who cut off men's penisses and then eat them are white.

How do you know? did someone cut yours off? Seems so.......

fp
22-07-2005, 16:49:28
Suspects of African or Caribbean backgrounds were identified in 49% of attacks or allegation of assaults and 13% were committed by men of Indian or Pakistani appearance.

But Scotland Yard said youths from other ethnic groups, including whites, were involved in the gangs, suggesting that the attacks were linked to patterns of youth crime rather than simply race.

Did you just stop reading at the part that you thought proved your point?

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 16:49:51

Given the above posts and the links, it seems you have been shown to be the ignorant "cock"

hahaha

I'm still waiting for the Gimp to reply on the long post/reply to his answers and comments. I was enjoying the conversation.

fp
22-07-2005, 16:53:24
Even if you accept that most violent crime is committed by non-whites you must surely also accept that most of these peolple are also:

a) male
b) young (obviously a vague definition, let's say under 30)
c) "socially disadvantaged", working class, or poor (whatever you wanted to call it)

All these things are interlinked. You can't focus on one without examining the others.

Caligastia
22-07-2005, 16:53:34
Can you provide a reputible source for that Cal (i.e. not Faux) and perhaps also comparable statistics to show the racial breakdown of the victims?

I actually misspoke slightly - it's not that the majority of victims of rape report their attacker to be black, but blacks are overrepresented (compared to their proportion of the population) among rapists. Here are the stats from the U.S. Department of Justice...help yourself:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/abstract/cvus/rape_sexual_assault700.htm

Keep in mind that hispanics are lumped in with whites, so the white rate is somewhat inflated.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 16:53:36
Originally posted by fp
Did you just stop reading at the part that you thought proved your point?

can you read the stats? 49% are blacks and 13% are "Indian or Pakistani"

for a grand total of 62% of rapists are non-white.

now, they total, combines, what, 10% of your population?

Seems an inordinate number of your minorities commit a lot of rape.

You aren't very "math inclined" are you? Or should I say, you are "mathematically disabled".

You've lost your argument, from the words of your own london paper and Scotland Yard, who are so busy trying to put a bright face on your immigrant problem, now aren't they?

You have been owned, twit!

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 16:55:06
Originally posted by fp
Even if you accept that most violent crime is committed by non-whites you must surely also accept that most of these peolple are also:

a) male
c) "socially disadvantaged", working class, or poor (whatever you wanted to call it)

All these things are interlinked. You can't focus on one without examining the others.

Yeah, and serial murders are predominantly higher IQ and usually well liked by their neighbors.

Nice strawman response, typical of a sissified whiteboy.

fp
22-07-2005, 16:55:47
I think you did it again. Try your best to read that second paragraph I quoted and see if you can wrap your brain around it.

And I can do basic arithmatic just fine thanks.

fp
22-07-2005, 16:56:28

Nice strawman response, typical of a sissified whiteboy.

And now we start with the racial slurs. :beer:

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 17:06:52
Originally posted by fp

a) male

If poverty was the answer, then how come whites in America and England didn't rape, pillage and plunder during the 1930's when nearly 75% of them were standing in soup lines and without a job?

It's culture, and intelligence.

All over the middle east and now in Europe the Imams preach the righteousness of raping women who don't wear burkahs.

"Some of the attackers openly expressed their hatred of "little French people." One 18-year-old named Heikel, a dual citizen of France and Tunisia, was proud of his actions. He explained that he had joined in just to "beat people up," especially "little Frenchmen who look like victims." He added with a satisfied smile that he had "a pleasant memory" of repeatedly kicking a student, already defenseless on the ground.

Another attacker explained the violence by saying that "little whites" don't know how to fight and "are afraid because they are cowards." Rachid, an Arab attacker, added that even an Arab can be considered a "little white" if he "has a French mindset." The general sentiment was a desire

to "take revenge on whites.""

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/005/446loxwa.asp

Naw, no problems in Europe at all. No anti-white hatred by your immigrants. No proof of that anywhere to be found.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 17:07:52
Originally posted by fp
I think you did it again. Try your best to read that second paragraph I quoted and see if you can wrap your brain around it.

And I can do basic arithmatic just fine thanks.

It's obvious you can't add

49 + 13 = 63 = majority

OWNED, punk

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 17:11:09
Originally posted by fp
And now we start with the racial slurs. :beer:

In America, it's okay to use racial slurs against whites, they no longer matter.

More evidence of white flight in Europe:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/19/AR2005071900519.html

More evidence of minority proclivities on crime:

http://caag.state.ca.us/wanted/info.htm

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 17:16:12
It just gets scarier and scarier, doesn't it?

http://www.parapundit.com/archives/002872.html

By racial and ethnic breakdown the California prison system is 36.3% Hispanic, 29.5% black, 28.4% white, and 5.8% other. {redictably whites and Asians are a lower percentage of California's population than they are for California's prison population whereas the opposite is the case for Hispanics and blacks.

The race/ethnic distribution in California shifted during the 1990ís with the White Non-Hispanic populationís share of the total decreased, while the Hispanic and Asian & Pacific Islander Non-Hispanic populationsí shares notably increased. White Non-Hispanics were 57 percent of the population in 1990 but only 47 percent of the population by 2000. The Hispanic population increased from 26 percent in 1990 to 32 percent of the population in 2000. The Asian & Pacific Islander Non-Hispanic population grew from 9 to 12 percent of the total over the same period. The shares of both the Black or African American Non-Hispanic and American Indian and Alaskan Native Non-Hispanic populations have remained constant over the course of the decade, at 7 percent and 1 percent, respectively.

With whites a shrinking minority and Hispanics increasing the prison population will likely continue to growth faster than the state's total population. The costs from crime, the criminal justice system, and prisons will rise along with the Hispanic population growth.

Aside: Black women are 29.8% of total imprisoned women and black men are 29.5% of the men. Okay, sounds kinda reasonable. But check out the Hispanics versus whites. Hispanic women make up only 26.6% of the total for women while the Hispanic men make up 37 percent of the total for men. Why might that be? By contrast white women are 38.6% of the total for women while white men are 28.4% of the total for men. Any idea why this might be?

Okay, I'm off to enjoy the great outdoors...

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 17:57:25
Haven't got time to respond yet, but I think this looks easy. I wonder if ER will highlight the flaws in his crime stats argument beforehand? Or leave that to me?

fp
22-07-2005, 18:31:46

49 + 13 = 63 = majority

OWNED, punk

:lol::lol::lol:

Hi Keith.

fp
22-07-2005, 18:33:18

"Some of the attackers openly expressed their hatred of "little French people."

Everyone hates French people.

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 19:55:33
One through three are what are called "Fighting words" - which are not allowed. The example of the crowded theater is always the one used in Constitutional law classes.

It takes a seriously stretched interpretation of "fighting words" to apply it to the third example, don't you think? So stretched, in fact, as to leave those "well defined" decisions looking more than a little suspect.

So I haven't an opinion on them- I was just curious why so much hate on your part. I do not waste my time on hate. Life is too short to be bothered with it and hate is too consuming of an emotion to be tied up with. I'd rather be having sex.

Hey! I can multi-task. I can have a career, a family, an energetic sex life, an unfortunate love of ribbish football, and still hate the BNP. How can that be?
Maybe it's because I save loads of time in not being scared of The Darkie Menace?

No one in the rest of the world will ever consider a Turk or a Sikh or an African an Englishmen or a Frenchie, let alone a Scot

More fool them. If they wish to be ignorant of the fact that we have sizeable ethnic presences stretching back over generations, I would humbly suggest they're too dumb to be allowed to wield an opinion in public.

Right- that's the trivia. Let's move onto weightier stuff.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 19:59:54
Haven't got time to respond yet, but I think this looks easy. I wonder if ER will highlight the flaws in his crime stats argument beforehand? Or leave that to me?

go for it, the tiny paragraph asserting white activity does not change the fact that 10% of your population commits 62% of the gang rape in London- the majority of the victims being white.

I have no doubt that being a good communist you will be able to satisfy your comrades here with some reverse logic, but it will never change the fact that I am right and you are wrong and that anyone who stumbles onto this from a google search will see and know it.

Nor will it change the obvious anti-white stance of your immigrants and yourselves. Which was the whole point in the first place- so the average joe, as it were, can see who his enemy really is. It's not the 3rd world immigrants, they are just doing what comes naturally, it is you and your ilk.

That being said, I still enjoy the above conversation discussing the differences in life between the two continents. I just thought I would inject a little reality into your utopian dream world.

DevilsH@lo
22-07-2005, 20:03:07
Epublius Rex..............................Dude you're a fucking knob.

Enjoy :lol:

And no i have nothing to add to this jolly interesting debate, i'll leave that to laz, who is far more eloquant and hard core west country for me to even begin to compete. :beer:

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 20:05:43
It takes a seriously stretched interpretation of "fighting words" to apply it to the third example, don't you think? So stretched, in fact, as to leave those "well defined" decisions looking more than a little suspect.

Obviously divulging state secrets is a no no.

Hey! I can multi-task. I can have a career, a family, an energetic sex life, an unfortunate love of ribbish football, and still hate the BNP. How can that be?
Maybe it's because I save loads of time in not being scared of The Darkie Menace?

No, you just run around being frightened by the white boogie man, which is even more of a joke.

Either way, hate eats one up.

More fool them. If they wish to be ignorant of the fact that we have sizeable ethnic presences stretching back over generations, I would humbly suggest they're too dumb to be allowed to wield an opinion in public.

Your nation's stats are freely available at the CIA fact book online. Your percentages are far lower then ours, yet your capitol has now become the murder (and now rape) capitol of the Western World.

Right- that's the trivia. Let's move onto weightier stuff.

Yes indeed, lets.

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 20:05:53
An American black male (as opposed to an African) is ten mores likely to commit a violent crime then a white American. Latinos are three times more likely.

OK- here we go. You need to provide proof of two things to get anywhere.

1- You need to provide proof that they commit more crimes.

2- You need to provide proof that this is due to racial issues rather than environmental influences.

So far, I see no evidence of you providing proof of point 1, let alone point 2. Sure- you've posted some conviction stats, some "suspicion" stats, and prison population stats, but those aren't stats of who is committing crimes, are they? Let me let you into some background info here....

Where stats are concerned, there are two types of people in the world. Those who grasp at enticing headline figures like a retard grasping at a shiny penny, and those who actually submit them to critical review.

I'm the latter. If you're trying to pass off conviction stats or prison population stats as proof of who actually commits proportions of all crimes, you're either bluffing, or you're one of those coin-grasping retards. Which is it?

Go on. Try proving it. Trust me- I've had lots of experience of these arguments. I'm quietly confident.

Then try proving point 2.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 20:07:43
Originally posted by DevilsH@lo
Epublius Rex..............................Dude you're a fucking knob.

Enjoy :lol:

Wow, did you have to think long and hard on that? I bet you did, I bet you did.

How pathetic, and here we Americans think highly of the European school systems. It appears they have been dumbing down for the sake of the third worlders as well.

So sad to see a civilization dying one, especially one once so grand as that of Great Britain.

DevilsH@lo
22-07-2005, 20:08:34
Actually yes, yes i did.

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 20:08:54
No, you just run around being frightened by the white boogie man, which is even more of a joke.

Oh noes! I'm living in lily-white rural Somerset! The horror!

Sunshine- I'm scared of nobody on the basis of their race. Don't try applying your weak traits to me.

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 20:11:24

49 + 13 = 63 = majority

OWNED, punk

Sig material.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 20:11:52
OK- here we go. You need to provide proof of two things to get anywhere.

1- You need to provide proof that they commit more crimes.

2- You need to provide proof that this is due to racial issues rather than environmental influences.

Then try proving point 2.

I already have. you disprove it and prove that is is due to something like "racism" or some such.

You are the one who claimed life was different there, in the UK and elsewhere in Europe then in the states. I very easily proved it isn't. You have a problem with minority that is the size of the US's some 50 years ago- when they were far less violent here then they are where you are now.

Read the links, son, they state themselves they hate whites, what more do you need? is that not a racial cause? Is that not in your own, supposedly superior backyard? Yes and Yes.

I have given you stats up the wazzoo about America, you can spend a week looking them over at the FBI website and the other fellow also gave a link or two.

You can take a week to find flaws in them if you wish.

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 20:13:36
Why spend a week, when I did it in minutes?

Prove to me that blacks commit more crimes.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 20:14:00
back to the great outdoors- I am supervising the addition of another 2500 sq feet of living space onto my 3500 square foot home.

Don't you wish you could do the same?

I know you do, I have seen the tiny homes of you Euros- kinda pathetic by US standards- we build bigger homes for poor people.

Epublius Rex
22-07-2005, 20:15:25
Why spend a week, when I did it in minutes?

Prove to me that blacks commit more crimes.

I gave you the links. don't waste my time with stupid bullshit, you were doing so well before now, don't disappoint me- I have come to expect more from you.

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 20:15:48
I highlighted the "commit" to make it easier for you. Now it's as easy as 2+2= 4.

Or in your case, 2+2=3, apparently. What were your SAT scores again?

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 20:17:13
back to the great outdoors- I am supervising the addition of another 2500 sq feet of living space onto my 3500 square foot home.

I know you do, I have seen the tiny homes of you Euros- kinda pathetic by US standards- we build bigger homes for poor people.

I'm enjoying this more by the minute. Look out! The darkies are coming!

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 20:20:04
Epubicus- can you really not see the limitations in trying to apply conviction/prison pop/suspicion rates to a hypothesis about proportions of crime committal?

I must admit, I assumed you were bluffing- but I'm starting to think you might actually be a bit simple, you see.

DevilsH@lo
22-07-2005, 20:20:54
I'm glad your enjoying it, bloody carrot crunching, cider drinking combined harvester driving, wurzel loving writer type bloke.

Cos i've completely lost the track of this thread, how does a big house make him any less of a racist bigot???

Maybe there is hidden meaning in the post, but all i can seem to find is "POSTED BY COCK!" in all of his posts.

protein
22-07-2005, 20:28:29

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guynemer
22-07-2005, 21:20:36
As a genuine, bona fide, sissified American whiteboy liberal, I'd just like to take a moment to humbly suggest to Epublius Rex that he go fuck himself in the ass with brick wrapped in barbed wire.

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 21:57:20
No need. If he's doing any of the basic arithmetic involved with building that extension, it's going to fall on him.

Guynemer
22-07-2005, 21:58:42
Fair point. Perhaps he could mount it on a chair or something, and vigorously sit up and down upon it?

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 22:04:16
For the benefit of the non-Poly crowd, this is where we first encountered the bloke-

http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134102&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

I have no idea what brought him here. I'm just amused that I made fun of his arithmetic and critical evaluation in that thread too.

fp
22-07-2005, 22:38:18
Do you think perhaps we upset him when we didn't sound impressed by his family owning offices all over the world?

fp
22-07-2005, 22:41:43
I love that part in the 'poly thread when he boasts about being in the top 99% of the population in terms of IQ. :lol:

protein
22-07-2005, 23:04:29
It dussent matter. I know that I am one of the cleverist and richest in the werld.

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2005, 23:07:23
Don't argue with him. He's got a big house and rich parents.

Koyaanisqatsi
22-07-2005, 23:33:47
Doesn't count unless he has a robot butler.

Epublius Rex
23-07-2005, 00:46:53
http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/000627.html

Koyaanisqatsi
23-07-2005, 00:50:35
I object, there's no robots at that link.

Guynemer
23-07-2005, 04:54:50
http://jovan.ru/pics/even-more-crap/Bender.jpg

Drekkus
23-07-2005, 12:11:07
How do you know? did someone cut yours off? Seems so....... :rolleyes: Maybe you should try reading a newspaper for once.

zmama
23-07-2005, 14:00:38
Nah, too lower class

Lazarus and the Gimp
23-07-2005, 14:40:30
Perhaps we could hand-write it in peacock's tears on the face of the kitchen-boy? Or just slip it in the envelope containing the latest instalment of pocket money from Daddy's trust fund.

Fergus & The Brazen Car
23-07-2005, 15:07:24

Explain to me why Europeans need to have alien cultures shoved down their collective throats. I really want to hear this.

Because lamb pasanda and thai green chicken curry are more interesting than barley broth and rye bread, Pube Wrecks.

It's funny that you should consider them 'alien' cultures- Europe's oldest Chinatown is in Liverpool and is well over a hundred years old, and the oldest Indian restaurant in Europe is Veeraswamy's in Piccadilly, opened in 1926. Anglo-Indian food has been a part of our culture since the end of the 18th Century, and Indian numerals since the late Middle Ages. Arabic, Iranian and Indian science and culture since the early Middle Ages.

Even the Anglo-Saxons imported foreign culture, as the finds at Sutton Hoo and elsewhere show.

What would Vesalius or Robert of Chester think of your 'alien culture' nonsense ?

Very little, I suspect.

Oh no- it's the white slave trade run from an alien bakery in Manchester !!!!!

Chris
23-07-2005, 16:58:01
Cool, Hos have a bakery.

Lazarus and the Gimp
23-07-2005, 17:32:13
Now, now Molly. Your lifetime of experience of urban Britain could never compete with the devastating insight Pubic Rex gained as a result of two weeks bumming around in Daddy's Kensington pad.

Fergus & The Brazen Car
25-07-2005, 10:57:03
Now, now Molly. Your lifetime of experience of urban Britain could never compete with the devastating insight Pubic Rex gained as a result of two weeks bumming around in Daddy's Kensington pad.

Poor Plebe Racks. All that fear of a black penis....

Provost Harrison
25-07-2005, 11:19:57
Own Goal. Stuart Spink.

Own Goal. Stewart Spink :p

Provost Harrison
25-07-2005, 11:41:38

See, his racism is apparent in everything, not just his 'darkie hating'. He wants Europe to remain quaint and smoggy like Mary Poppins just so he can see it like that on holidays. And now our houses are quaint. You're not just bigoted against people of colour but against anything beyond your mindset. You rummage through statistics without considering external factors such as environment. Your society's continual alienation of the black people have lead to this current 'them and us' situation which will take a long time to resolve.

Drekkus
25-07-2005, 12:16:37
He sounds like one of those dairyfarmers i spoke to in California. The guy believed the Grand Canyon was only a few thousand years old, said the mexicans working for him just smelled funny and that he feared the big influx of immigrants.

Funny how the spirit that brought those white people there, in a few generations turns to fear and hatred for the unknown.

MOBIUS
25-07-2005, 15:05:55

Man, that statement was more prophetic than even my wildest dreams!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eklektikos
25-07-2005, 16:54:27
I don't think the French or the Dutch would agree with that right now. Not to mention Londoners.
Speaking as a Londoner, I rather like having a wide range of different cultures on my doorstep.

What I don't like are unrepentantly extremist fuckwits like Tyndall and whomever orchestrated the recent bombings.

Epublius Rex
27-07-2005, 07:44:29
You pathetic fools, you lost the argument when you denied the reality of the stats. Coming up with subsequent strawmen to further delude yourselves only points to a lack of education, not of actually having one. Even here in the US the left admits it- just that here they blame "racism" for the reason blacks like to kill each other.

Face it, whether in Europe or the US, Africans and muslims commit more crime then whites. And what's worse, they are the minority in both cases.

I really don't know why anyone should be surprised by it- it's not exactly news, after all. It's not as if they are behaving any differently in the West then they do anywhere else they live. They commit more crime vis-a-vis whites in Africa as well- what I mean is, Africa is the murder capital of the world- hell, they have even gone back to eating each other in the Congo, now that the Belgians have gone. Cape town has the highest murder rate in the world- gee, I wonder why?

Lets talk about Brazil and Haiti- land of black murder, that one. Who's fault is that?

It's okay, you can all go back to your SOMA and day dreams of a Marxist utopia now.

Oh, and Drekkus, I believe it was whitemen who thought up science, not to mention geology and, can you say, "Darwinianism"? You know, evolution.

So hey Drekkus, explain to us all why Capetown is such a shithole now that blacks are running it- I mean, it used to be peaceful. And tell us about Haiti- and East LA, and now London.

fp
27-07-2005, 07:51:23
I believe it was whitemen who thought up science, not to mention geology

White men thought up science and geology? What a peculiar thing to say.

Provost Harrison
27-07-2005, 11:01:52
You pathetic fools...

Do you have any idea how untenable your position sounds? You have quoted statistics but not taken into account the background and conditions of the majority of black people in your country. From my experience from that section of society, I sincerely doubt whites are any less likely to commit crime.

And another point, perhaps it is more likely for a black person to be found guilty of a crime than a white person. Bear in mind that by statistics, the majority of jurors are going to be white and more sympathetic to a whiteman.

You have to analyse the facts Pube, not just spout them in the most convenient manner...

Oerdin
27-07-2005, 11:23:14
Crime rates are certainly higher in the inner city compared to the suburbs or rural areas and more minorities live in the inner city, however, this has more to do with the presence of crushing poverty then do to race.

Noobs will grab on to simple statics though and try to find an excuse for their bigotry.

MOBIUS
27-07-2005, 17:13:39
Man, that guy just out and openly admitted he is a total racist bigot with that last post...:shoot:

MOBIUS
27-07-2005, 17:14:02
And he's not a Noob - he's a Nob!

Lazarus and the Gimp
27-07-2005, 17:14:50
You pathetic fools, you lost the argument when you denied the reality of the stats. Coming up with subsequent strawmen to further delude yourselves only points to a lack of education, not of actually having one. Even here in the US the left admits it- just that here they blame "racism" for the reason blacks like to kill each other.

Face it, whether in Europe or the US, Africans and muslims commit more crime then whites. And what's worse, they are the minority in both cases.

I really don't know why anyone should be surprised by it- it's not exactly news, after all. It's not as if they are behaving any differently in the West then they do anywhere else they live. They commit more crime vis-a-vis whites in Africa as well- what I mean is, Africa is the murder capital of the world- hell, they have even gone back to eating each other in the Congo, now that the Belgians have gone. Cape town has the highest murder rate in the world- gee, I wonder why?

Lets talk about Brazil and Haiti- land of black murder, that one. Who's fault is that?

It's okay, you can all go back to your SOMA and day dreams of a Marxist utopia now.

Come back when you have proof of your hypothesis. Or when you understand the methodology of crime stats. Until then you're just another politically impotent blowhard, increasingly marginalised by society.

You're losing. Bye-bye. Enjoy your irrelevance.

MOBIUS
27-07-2005, 17:16:27
I think he's one of those goatfuckers actually

Gibsie
27-07-2005, 17:28:59
Cape town has the highest murder rate in the world- gee, I wonder why?

That's Johannesberg you're thinking of. Cape Town isn't so bad.

Drekkus
27-07-2005, 17:58:04
Oh, and Drekkus, I believe it was whitemen who thought up science, not to mention geology and, can you say, "Darwinianism"? You know, evolution.

So hey Drekkus, explain to us all why Capetown is such a shithole now that blacks are running it- I mean, it used to be peaceful. And tell us about Haiti- and East LA, and now London. WTF?? My god, now the true idiot reveals itself. White men "thought up" science, not to mention Geology??? So Geology is not a science, or some uberscience to you? Chinese and (oooh!) north african men were practising science long before white men knew how to use a fork. Mathematics was an Arab science, and so was Chemistry.

And I can not say Darwinianism. Did you mean Darwinism? You should read some Stephen Jay Gould (don't worry, he's white!!) for some better understanding on evolution, although some people on this forum can explain just as well.

And I will definately not be explaining socio-economic dynamics in places I have never been, because I would be making the same mistake as you are making: explaining the world behind your pc, knowing shit all about the real world, making assumptions and using selective data to prove a racist point.

I'll make one assumption though: I think you are not posh and rich at all, I think you are too close to white trash for your own comfort. And since white trash is the lowest life form on this planet, you're trying really hard to rationalise that white people are always better then others, no matter what. Leaning on the scientific achievements of others to prove YOU, who have contributed zero to science, are better then others, is about the dumbest thing I ever seen. And believe me, I've seen a lot of dumb shit on the internet.

Chris
27-07-2005, 19:05:10
Man, this guy made Drekkus post seriously.

Now I have seen everything.

Drekkus
27-07-2005, 19:30:02
:cry:

zmama
28-07-2005, 01:33:50
Drekkus go have a beer and a hot dog and sing
doooooo di doooooo

It will be alright

Fergus & The Brazen Car
29-07-2005, 10:04:33

So hey Drekkus, explain to us all why Capetown is such a shithole now that blacks are running it- I mean, it used to be peaceful. And tell us about Haiti- and East LA, and now London.

Ah yes, the good old days, when the only villains one had to worry about were Jim Jones, Timothy McVeigh, the Baader Meinhof Group, the I.R.A. , Alphonse Capone, Meyer Lansky, the Kray Twins, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Billy The Kid, Peter Kurten, Chikatilo, Amelia Dyer, Fritz Haarmann, Lucky Luciano, the Son of Sam, the Red Brigades, Landru, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera....

Can someone highlight the melanin quotient of that lot for me ?

fp
29-07-2005, 19:19:53
Billy the Kid is an American icon and hero. Don't you watch the movies?

Fergus & The Brazen Car
30-07-2005, 09:55:45
Originally posted by fp
Billy the Kid is an American icon and hero. Don't you watch the movies?

Yes, I do watch films and am an avid cinema goer.

William Bonney was still a nasty piece of work.

His tombstone epitaph:

21 Men. The Boy Bandit King

He Died As He Lived

William H. Bonney "Billy the Kid"

fp
30-07-2005, 10:31:46
Because of course I was being entirely serious.

Lazarus and the Gimp
30-07-2005, 10:54:40
100 years from now, John Wayne Gacey will be an American folk hero.

protein
30-07-2005, 11:00:16
Originally posted by fp
We need a new ironic text format. Maybe italic that goes the other way or something.

Fergus & The Brazen Car
30-07-2005, 11:58:53
Originally posted by fp

As indeed was I- I watch films, not 'movies'.

'Movies' is a vile Americanism, the use of which, like 'snuck' and 'obsessing', is to be deprecated.

However, I have sucked Richard Speck's cock and given a handjob to Charles Starkweather.

Provost Harrison
30-07-2005, 12:14:20
Thankyou for that information...

Fergus & The Brazen Car
30-07-2005, 12:34:41
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
Thankyou for that information...

I'm serious.

Provost Harrison
30-07-2005, 12:45:59
I'm quite sure you are...

Fergus & The Brazen Car