PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter Half Blood Prince - For people who've finished reading, massive spoilers

Funko
19-07-2005, 11:14:04
This thread is for people who've already finished the book to talk about stuff in it.

I've warned you in the thread title but I'll warn you again.

THERE ARE BIG SPOILERS ABOUT THE ENDING OF THE BOOK BELOW

There was some weirdness towards the end of the book. It didn't all quite add up and it's made me think...

I have a theory.

I think that Dumbledore isn't really dead. In fact that amulet Harry found is Dumbledore's Horcrux. Dumbledore and Snape had to stage Dumbledore's death (with Snape killing him to fullfil that break the oath and you die thing) so that Voldemort would trust him. This is why Snape was so... protective of Harry when Harry was chasing after him and Malfoy.

Immortal Wombat
19-07-2005, 11:45:07
I don't think Dumbledore would have a horcrux, since it requires having killed, and ripping the soul, and all that dark magic stuff. Dumbledore is dead.

Funko
19-07-2005, 11:46:12
Oh yeah.. that's a good point.

Damn, that's fucked that theory.

Gary
19-07-2005, 12:20:38
The white space is nowhere near large enough to allow folk 2nd thoughts. Needs to be x3 at least.

Having never read a Harry Pothead book though, I feel I'm safe here :D

Gary
19-07-2005, 12:22:33
"Ripping the soul", hey man, that's cool :smoke:

Sir Penguin
20-07-2005, 05:54:31
I'm sure Dumbledore's dead. If he isn't, then HBP has no point except 500 pages of backstory and minor character conflict. I think the mention of the potion that lets you fake death is a red herring. Also, as has been pointed out all over the place, Dumbledore has to be gotten rid of for Potter to grow further.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Snape is still working for the good guys. Clearly, he didn't attack Potter when Snape easily could have killed him. When Dumbledore is pleading with him at the end, he could easily be pleading for Snape to go through with the murder.

SP

devilmunchkin
20-07-2005, 20:45:15
maybe dumbledore will be a ghost since there is unfinished business..
pretty sure the killing of dumbledore was planned...him asking snape to do it so either 1)save snape's cover 2) save malfoy from having to do it.

maybe rowling is setting us up to see some good in draco?

Sir Penguin
21-07-2005, 03:13:20
If Dumbledore comes back as a ghost, somebody's got to say, "I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience."

SP

devilmunchkin
23-07-2005, 07:25:05
would think that would be for snape to say to harry..lol

fp
24-07-2005, 00:40:31
Originally posted by Sir Penguin
If Dumbledore comes back as a ghost, somebody's got to say, "I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience."

SP

Precisely. :lol: There were Star Wars and Lord of the Rings rip-offs all over the end of the book. So they're looking for a secret door in a rock face, but the solution turns out to be deceptively simple and a shining white door appears? Then there are some scary creatures in a lake that try and pull you in? I can't help feeling that I've read that somewhere before...

Like Funko, I think that the ending makes very little sense. We'll see how it all pans out in the 7th book I suppose. What will it be called, do you think? I'm betting on Harry Potter and the Arbitrary Surprise Ending.

fp
24-07-2005, 00:44:42
"RAB" is Sirius' brother, surely. Goodness knows where he fits into everything.

fp
24-07-2005, 00:52:15
Oh, (thanks to the 'poly thread for this one) and in Book Five when they're searching around Sirius' house they find a locket that they can't open. It's not very clear what happens to it, I guess it's still there. Most likely it's the Horcrux.

fp
24-07-2005, 01:24:15
Fans of the series should definitely read this interview: http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/extras/aa-jointerview1.html

devilmunchkin
24-07-2005, 04:07:20
I agree that RAB is Regulus Black...and now that i think about it, if Dumbledore does come as a ghost..it's going to be a bit Obi Wan Kenobi lol.

I think ultimately Snape is on the good side but he will die by the end of book 7.

Sir Penguin
24-07-2005, 06:26:42
I dreamed the other night that the 7th book will be called Harry Potter and the Greatest Game in the World, and will be about cricket.

Actually, it might have been more of a nightmare.

SP

Spartak
24-07-2005, 13:10:20
My guess is that Harry is the last Horcrux himself. Also I don't believe Dumbledore died. Suspicious how its only examined ina cursory way.

devilmunchkin
25-07-2005, 08:13:08
i dunno...JK Rowling said that someone dies in book 6..i think he's really dead...Rowling tends to not go soft and allow dying ppl to return..look at Sirius.

I think it is possible that harry could be a horcrux... but perhaps a little too farfetched. Voldemort seemed to always take to physical trinkets and what not. The idea of making a physical human being one may not have crossed his mind...or making a horcrux out of a human being may not even be possible.

I think that if RAB is Regulus Black then at least one Horcrux will be at Grimwauld...probably the locket. Regulus might also reveal clues as to where the other ones are..perhaps Kreacher is a secret keeper for regulus' secrets.

I'd also expect Professor McGonagall to become the next Headmaster/Headmistress.

self biased
26-07-2005, 03:45:35
she already is. she, i guess, was next in line. at the end, they go up to her, formerly dumbledore's office.

Tizzy
26-07-2005, 09:37:42
Originally posted by Spartak
My guess is that Harry is the last Horcrux himself.

Ooh, now that would be interesting.

I was also a bit doubtful about Dumbledore being actually dead, and I do think Snape is on the good guys side - there seems a hell of a lot of story still to get through in the final book though?

fp
26-07-2005, 13:37:13
Dumbledore is definitely dead IMHO. Bringing him back would be far too cheesy. I hope it doesn't happen.

He can still be in involved in the story, perhaps via the portrait in the Headmaster's office. Although it's unclear exactly how those portrait's work. Will the portrait version of Dumbledore know everything he knew up until the time of his death?

fp
26-07-2005, 13:37:58
There's a huge debate in the 'poly thread about whether or not Harry is the Horcrux, if you can be bothered to go and read it. Personally I think it's unlikely, but it would certainly be interesting.

Funko
26-07-2005, 14:38:35
It would tie everything up with the Harry dying thing we talked about the other day but I too think it unlikely.

fp
26-07-2005, 18:05:05
I can't decide if Harry will die or not. Sometimes I'm convinced he will and other times I'm just as sure he won't. Right now it's the latter.

DaShi
26-07-2005, 20:42:02
I think Harry is Lord V's clone sent from the future to destroy him.

devilmunchkin
26-07-2005, 21:01:35
read the poly thread....i can see for it and not for it.
i believe rowling has also said she hasn't written the last book yet..maybe she hasn't made up her mind?

If we take into consideration that this is still classified as a children's series, i would then lean toward rowling not killing harry off.

RedFred
27-07-2005, 06:39:51
Finally finished the book.

My feeling is that JK was too focussed on the next book when she wrote this one.

I am in agreement with the Wombat. I am not expecting the return of Dumbledore. It would be completely out of character for him to murder someone else.

All in all I'd have to say this bit had less fun bits in it than prior books in the series - and more nasty stuff. But then I felt that way about the last Star Wars movie too.

RedFred
28-07-2005, 03:06:09
Where the end of the book went wrong:

Dumbledore's death - this was a heroic figure who (if he is really dead) deserved a noble death - instead he seemed to be almost asking for it. I can see why a lot of people expect him to come back somehow. Just a stupid death scene.

What was with the house elves trailing Malfoy? How could they come up with nothing trailing him day and night? Weren't they still on the job after their first report?

The conflict between Ron and Hermione, (and to a lessor extent) Harry and Ginny comes up again. Can't they give it a rest? Why is there always conflict among the central characters. Has JK run out of other ways of building suspense?

Gawrp peacefully attending the funeral? Is this the same half-crazed violent madman too dangerous to go out in public?

The fight scene near the end was pretty lame.

My theory: JK's son was misbehaving, so as punishment she made him write the concluding 100 pages of this novel.

JM^3
28-07-2005, 03:41:28
if you saw the biography on rowling

you know that she has a brown folder, which contains the last chapter of book 7

which she wrote a while ago..

Jon Miller

JM^3
28-07-2005, 03:42:08
btw, I just borrowed book 2, which I expect to not be super into since most seem to agree that books 3-5 are the best (And I saw the movie already)

JM

fp
28-07-2005, 12:41:53
Originally posted by JM^3
if you saw the biography on rowling

you know that she has a brown folder, which contains the last chapter of book 7

which she wrote a while ago..

Jon Miller

She says that she'll have to tweak a few things in the final chapter based on what she's written since, but that nothing major has changed.

BTW, she says the last word of book 7 is "scar".

Funko
28-07-2005, 13:23:33
The Dursley'scar?

fp
28-07-2005, 18:20:47
HARR HARR HARR

alsieboo
01-08-2005, 15:06:10
I keep forgetting wat the age difference is between Ginny and Harry, 1/2 years? anywho, can't see them making a great couple tbh. but tonks and lupin? fabby matching.

Slughorn's a bit of a prick, and I thought Malfoy had to kill Harry, not dumbledore, but I'm just a bit slow. Where does snape stand, on the good side, or not?

JM^3
01-08-2005, 15:48:21
Snape is good I think

he had the choice, I beleive, of unvealing himself as against the Dark Lord (don't remember how to spell the name) or to kill Dumbledore

Dumbledore was obviously weak, and I think that both he and Snape agreed that having a double agent was more important (he was always downplaying his own importance, and upplaying Harry's and Snapes)

also I am wondering if there was some sort of prophecy involved, because of how he seemed to be focusing more and more on Harry, but maybe that is just the speed of events

I liked Harry a lot more in book 6 then 5, although he was still somewhat bratty

the age difference between Ginny and Harry was meaningful at first.. but as your age goes up, age difference means less

Jon Miller

JM^3
01-08-2005, 15:55:53
I should say that Snape is on the good side..

I don't know if you would call any slytherins actually good

JM

alsieboo
01-08-2005, 15:59:01
what house was sirius put in,just out of interest :p

JM^3
01-08-2005, 16:01:48
Gryphindor

all the rest of his family went to slytherin

JM

devilmunchkin
01-08-2005, 20:57:26
maybe dumbledore wanted snape to stay a double agent at all costs so he could try to crack the whereabouts and identities of the other horcruxes??? possibly?

JM^3
01-08-2005, 22:39:49
that is what I think

note, however, that it at least appears to me like he can't report anything as the Order would probably kill him on site

so I think that he will just hamper the enemy, and be in place when needed

JM

Scud Wallaby
01-08-2005, 23:15:09
I was annoyed to find out beforehand that 'someone significant is going to die'.

Not that I mind if someone dies, but i'd rather it be a complete shock than a sort of 'Well I knew someone was going to die, thought it might be him who cops it, although it might have been more interesting if Harry'd accidentally split Malfoy's brains open with that Half Blood Prince curse thing'

Anyway - good book. She's got a strange mind that JK Rowling woman and I think anything could happen in the last book. Keith Harris and Orville might turn up! Maybe a few years back Snape intervened in the Muggle world and made us all realise that ventiloquism was crap, and thus we never heard the likes of deCortney or whoever and his bloody weird bear ever again!!! Maybe - just maybe Keith and Orville and that scary bear are the horcruxes.

As well as the big headed freaks from 'It's a Knockout'.

MDA
02-08-2005, 18:58:48
I think Dumbledore asked Snape to do it so Malfoy didn't have to - he was preserving Draco's innocence/protecting him for some hidden reason. He didn't want him to become a killer. Draco was a student at his school and under his protection.

Maybe Ginny will be a horcrux, too and Harry will have to kill her and himself. Just like Romeo and Juliet!

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
02-08-2005, 21:32:51
My theory is based on some of the above.

Harry is indeed a horcrux: that's why he has a scar, is a Parselmouth, can read Voldemort's mind on occasion. These are all consequences of having part of someone's soul crammed inside your head. (And remember the somewhat extended description of why it would be strange to use an animal or person as a horcrux, that has to have been there for a reason, or she would have just implied that horcruxes can only be inanimate objects... it's a setup so that something living can be made a horcrux. I think you'll find the allegations that the snake is one was just the big V's first attempt at making a living horcrux, and Harry was the "perfection" of it.)

The "attempt to kill Harry" wasn't really an attempt at all. The murder of his mother was to split Voldemort's soul and put it in Harry's head. That whole theory about love being able to shield him from death is a convenient bit of crap that really means "we dunno why you survived".

If you think about it, it's rather clever - in order to destroy Voldemort (according to one interpretation of the prophesy), Harry would have to destroy himself (or so conventional theory would have everyone believe) which he obviously wouldn't do, so it's a convenient insurance policy for Voldemort. Also, consider that the Death Eaters are under orders to leave him alive (ostensibly so Voldemort can finish him off himself, but in my theory it's because he's the 'safeguard' should the other 5 horcruxes be destroyed).

Snape is thoroughly evil and with the Death Eaters. He created nasty Dark Magic, hates Harry and co., killed Dumbledore (I don't think a double agent would do that just so his cover wouldn't be blown, even if Dumbledore wanted him to do it) etc.

Methinks the final book will be the quest to find the remaining horcruxes (diary, ring and necklace destroyed, snake, Harry and something else - Gryphindor's sword? Under their nose the whole time, great hiding place!), Harry finds out he is one, somehow, after many hundreds of pages of angst and Ron and Hermione not talking to each other and badly skewed Quidditch matches, figures out how to relieve himself of it without killing himself (which eliminates his scar - hinted at by the last word of the last chapter of the book), does away with Voldemort (who thinks he's invulnerable because Harry's still alive), and turns into a basket case. Well, maybe not that last bit. Maybe it flashes forward to the future and he's head of Hogwarts or something stupid like that.

This is a lot to infer from the few clues that exist, but I can't see a flaw in it anywhere, and neither can my coworkers, to whom I have expounded the above. And absolutely no big headed 'It's a Knockout' freaks anywhere.

Immortal Wombat
02-08-2005, 22:11:43
Originally posted by Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
The "attempt to kill Harry" wasn't really an attempt at all. The murder of his mother was to split Voldemort's soul and put it in Harry's head. That whole theory about love being able to shield him from death is a convenient bit of crap that really means "we dunno why you survived".Which rather makes me wonder why Voldemort got scattered to the winds. If it was a normal horcruxification procedure rather than a rebounded AK, then why the 13 year exile as a ghost?

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
02-08-2005, 22:38:17
My justification of that is the explanation in the 6th book that most horcruxes store one of two pieces of soul, and noone has ever tried making 7 pieces. It could be that the last horcrux weakened the big V enough to effectively discorporate him. After all, ripping your soul into little bits probably isn't going to be a health-neutral activity :D And it's dependent on how much of his remaining soul he put into Harry. One could imagine that he could control the process enough to put almost all of it there, at the cost of his material existence.

fp
02-08-2005, 22:54:45
That's quite a stretch, IMHO, but not totally impossible.

Wombat's brainwave in the 'poly thread about one of the Horcrux's being Ravenclaw's old wand that Olivander may have owned - which is why he's vanished - is intriguing. The disappearnce of Olivander is just the kind of thing that JKR likes to slip into books and have them turn about to be crucial details later in the story.

MDA
03-08-2005, 04:16:04
not sure about Snape - Dumbledore could have extracted the same promises from him that he did from Harry

but I can't find any real fault with Qaj's story - totally plausible, I've just got a gut feeling about Snape - after all those repeated, "I'd trust Snape with my life" comments, y'know?

devilmunchkin
06-08-2005, 10:59:41
i'm not really sold on the SNape is bad theory. Maybe if he is not bad he will find a way to exonerate himself at least with the order. Rowling will have to have his confrontation with Harry come before Harry's final confrontation with Voldemort and i'm sure all will be revealed then.

I do, unfortunately (cause i'm a snape fan), think he's gonna die.

I also think Rowling needs to use another word other than "snog"

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
06-08-2005, 23:06:09
Agreed with the 'snog' thing.

Even if Snape isn't bad, the only way he could possibly be accepted by the Good Guys is if Dumbledore comes back from the (apparently) dead, and that's just not gonna happen unless the story get all lame.

devilmunchkin
07-08-2005, 09:57:40
unless dumbledore covered his tracks beforehand and left messages to the ppl that NEEDED to know that snape was good. Possible only b/c Dumbledore tended to preplan almost everything and ultimately, he wouldn't want to ruin all of Snape's life. But unlikely just..b/c i don't think Rowling will be that nice to Snape. Rowling often seems to be appalled that so many of us love Snape's character.

Is snog used often in England?

Btw, i think Ron needs to grow a forking backbone. I was not a Ron fan for this last book.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
07-08-2005, 17:17:43
Only problaem with that is that I don't see the OotP people all sitting around during a boardmeeting agreeing that the best way to fool the enemy is to smite Dumbledore. Just doesn't work for me.

And many of the characters seem to suffer a lack of common sense, backbone, or whatever. It's kind of irrational, and detracts from the story, IMHO.

devilmunchkin
08-08-2005, 01:58:03
well..what if dumbledore left clues or something of that nature?

i'll agree about the backbone thing...
or also..they have backbone but are incapable of acting (like neville..he means well..but he's kinda clumsy)

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
10-08-2005, 21:45:53
Neville is one of the few characters who has a backbone. Except for when it comes to his grandmother.

Harry is annoyingly... directionless. Stuff just happens to him, and he goes with it. You'd think a 7 volume series about him adventures at school would have him being more focused and less reactionary to the goings-on around him. Anooying. i hope he becomes a bit more complex and interesting for the last book.

JM^3
10-08-2005, 22:08:08
since book 5 Neville has been one of my favorite characters

JM

devilmunchkin
13-08-2005, 08:16:46
i dunno..i thought the point of harry being like that was so that we could see that the average joe could accomplish great things, too.

and oh yeah: Neville and Luna in Book 7.. oh baby! lol.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
16-08-2005, 21:25:31
But he's less than average. Average people have goals and dreams. Harry kinda sorta vaguely wants to be an Auror, and (now) get revenge for his parents. And, well, that's about it. At least at the end of book 6 he looked like he had A Plan in mind, but then it kinda sorta vaguely started to evaporate when the others reminded him about his mundane life again.

Japher
16-08-2005, 21:41:04
I don't think DD planned on being killed, but I don't think he planned on living forever, and I do think that he thought Snape killing him would of been a possibility. Snape seemed not all too happy about killing his dear leaders 2nd greatest enemy, and did nothing to take his 1st when he had the chance. Snape, in my book, is good and DD may or may not be alive, but who knows.

Oh, and why can't DD have a horcrux? Why couldn't he kill? What turned his hand black? We know it was a curse on the ring, but we never really got a full story on that. Also, doesn't The Order of the Pheonix kill? A horcrux may be an evil thing to make, but would be out of the question? I don't know, I like to think he is still alive, but I wouldn't bet anything on it.

Harry, is a horcrux, I'll agree to that. Neville is not Voldees nemisis, though he could of been. VD decided who that would be when he learnt of the prohecy. Neville, however, is probably one of Harry's best assets as Neville has nothing to lose whereas all his other friends seem to fear following Harry and tout it as friendship. Neville, however, just does it, and has much right to hate the deatheaters and Voldemort as Harry does.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
17-08-2005, 00:34:48
Wasn't the criteria for creating a horcrux that you have to murder someone, not just kill them? Intent is important as it damages the soul. Killing in self-defense (or in the defense of others) is a bit different, and that would appear to be the type of killing the OotP does, if it does any at all (can't think of a specific instance).

devilmunchkin
21-08-2005, 04:01:02
DD seems to like himself whole..i don't think he'd want a horcrux. He also had the Philosophers Stone easily in his grasp in bk 1..didn't do anything to prolong his life then either.

If Harry is a horcrux, Hermione will come up with some bizzaar, brillant, left field way to unmake him one. lol.

JM^3
21-08-2005, 04:03:06
I don't expect DD to use a horcrux

maybe something else fantastical that we haven't had anything but an inkling of

JM

devilmunchkin
21-08-2005, 07:32:21
or something rowling pulls out of her ass... :D

Venom
22-08-2005, 13:58:58
Finished it over the weekend. The last 75 or so pages were at least good.

So, Harry's a horcrux, one of the Blacks took the locket, Snape's evil, Dumbledore's dead, and Harry's dropping out of school.

King_Ghidra
23-08-2005, 15:03:45
*SPOILER WARNING*

http://www.cardata.com/spoilers/images/dr-255_Acura_2002-2005_RSX_Type-S.jpg

novacane
23-08-2005, 17:01:46
Well, it spoiled this thread.

It was great until that

King_Ghidra
23-08-2005, 17:02:39
ooh you bitch

novacane
23-08-2005, 17:03:56
I didn't mean it.

In fact, its the best post on this thread. :p

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
23-08-2005, 18:11:52
Originally posted by Venom
Finished it over the weekend. The last 75 or so pages were at least good.

So, Harry's a horcrux, one of the Blacks took the locket, Snape's evil, Dumbledore's dead, and Harry's dropping out of school.

Now there's something I hadn't considered. I bet the locket turns up in Sirius' house, and Harry now owns it. Perhaps it'll be something that Harry uses to divest himself of part of V's soul??

If book 7 sucks, I might have to write my own version :) Certainly got plenty of ideas! :D

devilmunchkin
24-08-2005, 20:46:37
plenty of ppl do fan fiction for the harry potter series..weird that half of it is all "adults only" stuff

Venom
24-08-2005, 21:06:31
Now there's something I hadn't considered. I bet the locket turns up in Sirius' house, and Harry now owns it. Perhaps it'll be something that Harry uses to divest himself of part of V's soul??

R.A.B has to be that Rigellus Black person or whatever the exact spelling is.

Japher
24-08-2005, 21:27:49
Regulus Black... sounds good

The Norks
04-09-2005, 23:49:48
hmm I got so bored of the book I came here-

I like Qaj's ideas.
As for Dumbledore- his pet is a Phoenix? This might be a hint that he too can come back.
Harry- I think there is absolutely no chance he will die in the last book. Its totally against the archetype of the story, and it would render his whole journey pointless. A lot of her characters die 'before their time' and I think thats precisely why Harry will live. He's the boy who lived, he's a mould breaker. If she does bump him off I will march out into the garden and burn the series! Harry is a symbol of survival and hope for those around him, and imagine how upset all the kiddies would be- eek!

Snape- hm I think he's good.

Oh well, I was hoping that this thread would make me want to finish the book but now I feel even more disappointed that nothing revolutionary happens. Sigh...

TCO
07-03-2006, 02:13:03
this last one sucked. It is so transitional. I liked last 5, but not this one.

Darkstar
07-03-2006, 05:01:14
Yeppers. Got to set up the last book.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
02-05-2006, 20:52:59
I'm willing to entertain that some of my ideas written above may have been slightly off.

LoC borrowed the movies 1-4 over the weekend and watched them over three days. I will have to go back and re-read select parts of the 6 books, but these things immediately jump out at me:

- In Movie One, Snape is addressing the Potions class for the first time. He does a dramatic speech which includes a line somewhat like he can even concoct a potion that can "put a stopper in Death". If Snape isn't wholly bad, maybe he supplied Dumbledore with something. I don't recall what spell was used to kill DD.

- In Movie Four, Harry ends up porting to the graveyard where Voldemort is reborn. During that time, V duels him, and tries the AK curse on him. If Harry was a Horcrux, would the big V be willing to destroy part of his soul? Given that he believes the rest are safe, maybe. Having them destroyed bit by bit doesn't seem to adversely affect him.

Also during this scene, V explains what he went to the Potter house to do that night, which was to kill all three of them but Lily's special protection robbed him of his power, being "old magic". Of course, I wouldn't expect V to tell the truth, but then I don't see much point in concocting a lie for no reason (unless you count it as fearmongering, which is not to be put past him).

The previous theory is still valid, just not quite as convincing as it was.

Rumor has it the next book will be out Summer 2007. Bah.

Darkstar
02-05-2006, 21:42:31
Well, it could be that V doesn't realise that Harry is a Horcrux. Or it could just be that V is willing to destroy Harry the Horcrux to show his old supporters that he is stronger then Harry, and even stronger then his old supporters suspect. Politics often dictate that things get done that aren't the most logical or the best course of action for the long term.

In the book, V explains he just wanted to kill Harry, but his parents were idiots and tried to stop him. So all of them die. Also, that Harry's mom's protection is more of an accidental arrangement, rather then an intentional spell. Such is how magic works.

TCO
21-05-2006, 23:13:40
poly thread link?

self biased
01-06-2006, 13:37:22
so when's book seven come out?

Immortal Wombat
01-06-2006, 14:41:33
The current estimate is some time next year. Probably not earlier than July.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
01-06-2006, 17:14:07
Rumor has it the next book will be out Summer 2007. Bah.