PDA

View Full Version : Ouzo hangover


The Norks
12-07-2005, 09:00:53
So...

I woke up today feeling raaather drunk still and wearing only half my clothes. Came downstairs to find an empty bottle of ouzo and some weird threads on CG. WTF? I don't remember a thing. I hope I didnt scare my lodger.Oh bloody hell!

mr.G
12-07-2005, 09:09:57
don't drink too much water now or you will be drunk again.

It's the ouzo/pastis miracle

notyoueither
12-07-2005, 09:22:17
If you got the lodger to suck your norks, you owe us pictures.

The Norks
12-07-2005, 09:46:54
I have a horrible feeling I tried to converse with lodger, and had the hamsters out. Sigh...

Funko
12-07-2005, 09:47:52
Is that a euphemism?

Oerdin
12-07-2005, 10:14:13
Just pretend nothing happened and don't mention it unless the lodger brings it up first. ;)

MDA
12-07-2005, 12:20:36
"The hamsters are out, the camel is on the catwalk."

Beta1
12-07-2005, 13:49:46
Originally posted by The Norks
I have a horrible feeling I tried to converse with lodger, and had the hamsters out. Sigh...

did you put the hamsters back again or is it time for a game of "hunt the rodent"

(not a euphamism)

protein
12-07-2005, 14:05:21
Reminds me of Spaced.

The Norks
12-07-2005, 15:35:50
lol

hamsters are present and correct

The Mad Monk
12-07-2005, 17:05:36
What happens if the hamsters are incorrect?

JM^3
12-07-2005, 17:18:45
they get spanked

JM<

paiktis22
12-07-2005, 17:19:55
Originally posted by mr.G
don't drink too much water now or you will be drunk again.

It's the ouzo/pastis miracle


I've heard this once before in a forum and I've never heard it before. I don't think that's true. Of course we need someone to make the experiment.

The Norks
12-07-2005, 17:21:51
Originally posted by The Mad Monk
What happens if the hamsters are incorrect?

they get spanked!

mr.G
12-07-2005, 17:23:42
Originally posted by paiktis22
I've heard this once before in a forum and I've never heard it before. I don't think that's true. Of course we need someone to make the experiment. well, drink a bottle of pastis51...... I personally went through the whole experiment.

paiktis22
12-07-2005, 17:24:59
Ok. if we have scientific confirmation...

what is a pastis?

mr.G
12-07-2005, 17:25:42
almost the same as ouzo but from the grounds of EVIL FRANCE

mr.G
12-07-2005, 17:27:01
http://www.cortege.com/magazine/images/provence/Aperitifs/pastis51.jpg

paiktis22
12-07-2005, 17:27:25
ah la France

paiktis22
12-07-2005, 17:27:53
Originally posted by mr.G
http://www.cortege.com/magazine/images/provence/Aperitifs/pastis51.jpg

nice bottle! looks like an aftershave

mr.G
12-07-2005, 17:29:05
yaaay filt with water, you pour it over the pastis and the drink will beome nice white and all.

it's magic, like the next morning drinking water and get drunk again

paiktis22
12-07-2005, 17:30:12
Originally posted by mr.G
yaaay filt with water, you pour it over the pastis and the drink will beome nice white and all.

it's magic, like the next morning drinking water and get drunk again

I will sacrifice myself for the promotion of science and try it with ouzo sometime.

mr.G
12-07-2005, 17:31:12
hoppa

MoSe
12-07-2005, 17:32:41
getuppa

mr.G
12-07-2005, 17:33:56
pom pom pom pom pom.
ouhhhh

paiktis22
12-07-2005, 17:44:11
:lol:

Oerdin
12-07-2005, 18:34:26
All in the name of science, eh? ;)