PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Terror Attack ó 'Ninety Days at Most'


protein
11-07-2005, 15:11:04
I predict, based primarily on information that is floating in Europe and the Middle East, that an event is imminent and around the corner here in the United States. It could happen as soon as tomorrow, or it could happen in the next few months. Ninety days at the most.

When you travel to work have with you, a bottle of water, a small towel and a flashlight.


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161962,00.html

Nills Lagerbaak
11-07-2005, 15:41:32
Helpful advice:

Don't be bashful. If your gut feeling tells you when you walk onto a bus there is something unusual or suspicious, get out and walk away. You may do it 10 times for no reason, but there will be one time that saves your life. Let your sixth sense direct you.

:lol: :lol: :clueless:

protein
11-07-2005, 15:50:05
Listen to your inner voice. God is protecting you against the evil muslims.

Tizzy
11-07-2005, 15:52:50
Don't forget your towel! :lol:

Nav
11-07-2005, 15:53:28
My sixth sense is directing me to New Zealand, but my all zones pass doesnt stretch quite that far.

Funko
11-07-2005, 15:54:21
Originally posted by Tizzy
Don't forget your towel! :lol:

And presumably, DON'T PANIC!

The Norks
11-07-2005, 15:54:41
Originally posted by Tizzy
Don't forget your towel! :lol:

was this written by someone called ford prefect?

dv8ed
11-07-2005, 17:39:52
Number one, and this is the beef Iíve had with Homeland Security for the last four years, is educating the public on how to deal with those types of events. Thereís no education. Weíre raising the color code alert and that means nothing to anyone. Whether itís green, yellow, pink, no one ever educated the public how to identify suspicious items or people. In Israel, so many of them [terrorists] have been apprehended just because people have phoned in. We donít have that training on campuses, schools or kindergarten.
Yeah! Why aren't you people reporting on your neighbors? Have we taught you nothing?

MDA
11-07-2005, 18:40:45
Originally posted by protein
Listen to your inner voice. God is protecting you against the evil muslims.

Is he calling the good muslims in to clean up their house?

Until they do that, the recruitment will continue, and everyone will suffer.

RE: the alert level - They're right that the alert level serves little purpose beyond reassuring people a bit when bad things happen.

protein
11-07-2005, 18:58:57
That's like asking the christians to "clean up house" because of the KKK.

Deacon
11-07-2005, 21:08:59
I think the problem with religious and political reform in the Middle East is that whenever somebody moves in that direction, the thugs move in.

Venom
11-07-2005, 21:11:50
Originally posted by protein
That's like asking the christians to "clean up house" because of the KKK.

Explain to me how that's a good analogy because to me that doesn't seem anywhere near the same thing.

The Norks
11-07-2005, 21:23:37
its a good analogy because a few crackpots do not a religion make

Oerdin
11-07-2005, 21:32:38
Yeah, most Christians (even in the south) didn't support the KKK dispit the KKK's claims of supporting Christian values and god's desire to seporate the races. The same is true for Muslims and Al Qaeda.

The Norks
11-07-2005, 21:43:30
well th KKK started off as an honourable religious force but I feel this is very different

Oerdin
11-07-2005, 22:17:55
Huh? The KKK started during reconstruction as a southern response to the Federal government's attempts to reform southern institutions. They were opposed to the Federal governmnet's freeing of the slaves and they disliked rich Northerners who came south to work in the Fed's reconstruction program or with the occupation force. Later on the KKK expanded into hating Jews, Catholics, and even some "unsouthern" Protestant groups. Basically their desire was to force the "outsiders", meaning northerns, out while making sure minority groups knew "their place".

It sucked from the very start.

Provost Harrison
11-07-2005, 23:12:41
Originally posted by Nills Lagerbaak
Helpful advice:

Don't be bashful. If your gut feeling tells you when you walk onto a bus there is something unusual or suspicious, get out and walk away. You may do it 10 times for no reason, but there will be one time that saves your life. Let your sixth sense direct you.

:lol: :lol: :clueless:

Yes, use the force Luke!

protein
11-07-2005, 23:17:22
Originally posted by Venom
Explain to me how that's a good analogy because to me that doesn't seem anywhere near the same thing.

Originally posted by Oerdin
Yeah, most Christians (even in the south) didn't support the KKK dispit the KKK's claims of supporting Christian values and god's desire to seporate the races. The same is true for Muslims and Al Qaeda.

Exactly. Saying that "muslims need to clean house" because there are nutters who kill in the name of allah is the same as saying "christians need to clean house" because there are people killing in the name of jesus.

The Norks
11-07-2005, 23:18:38
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
Yes, use the force Luke!

6th sense is not a bad one to use