PDA

View Full Version : DREKKUS EN DREKKUSIN


mr.G
07-07-2005, 14:17:11
http://webdisk.planet.nl/heijm509/publiek/album/IMG_2567.JPG

mr.G
07-07-2005, 14:17:56
http://webdisk.planet.nl/heijm509/publiek/album/IMG_2578.JPG

mr.G
07-07-2005, 14:19:28
http://webdisk.planet.nl/heijm509/publiek/album/IMG_2569.JPG


Who the fuck is that cool guy next to mrs.Drekkus?

protein
07-07-2005, 14:21:41
awesome!

Lurker the Second
07-07-2005, 14:28:56
:lol: Drekkus is getting married and holding on to his cell phone like he's expecting a call.

Funko
07-07-2005, 14:29:24
Wow. Drekkus looks cool! :eek:

mr.G
07-07-2005, 14:31:18
yaay amazing hah

RedFred
07-07-2005, 15:35:09
:beer:

The Norks
07-07-2005, 16:14:41
drekkus is hot :D

nice pics- looks like a lovely day :)

Drekkus
07-07-2005, 18:32:19
:eek: sneaky pietje, asking my wife for the pics. :D

Originally posted by Lurker the Second
:lol: Drekkus is getting married and holding on to his cell phone like he's expecting a call. It was after the wedding, we were waiting for the limo to pick us up, and I was trying to call my parents, but the damn thing didn't work.

Oerdin
07-07-2005, 18:37:26
Drekkus got married in a pink shirt! I guess he's been hanging out with Venom alot lately. ;)


:beer: :beer: :beer:

Spartak
07-07-2005, 18:45:30
:lol:

Zopperoni
07-07-2005, 19:17:02
Originally posted by Drekkus
I was trying to call my parents, but the damn thing didn't work.
"Hai mam, hai pap, het is hier fantastisch. O, en we zijn getrouwd."

But seriously, cool shots, congratulations again :beer:

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
07-07-2005, 20:38:35
Originally posted by Drekkus
:eek: sneaky pietje, asking my wife for the pics. :D


So you got used to calling her "wife" yet?

Is it my eyes deceiving me, or does anyone else think Drekkus looks drunk in that first pic? And why isn't he smiling in any of them, he just got marr... oh, nevermind.

fp
07-07-2005, 20:46:27
:beer:

Tizzy
07-07-2005, 21:28:47
Drekkus looks pretty cool! And Mrs Drekkus is clearly too good for him :)

Congrats again guys :beer:

Drekkus
07-07-2005, 23:08:30
Originally posted by Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
So you got used to calling her "wife" yet?

Is it my eyes deceiving me, or does anyone else think Drekkus looks drunk in that first pic? And why isn't he smiling in any of them, he just got marr... oh, nevermind. Ehm, no, writing is easier though. :p And that IS my smiling face. :D

zmama
08-07-2005, 00:49:07
YaY!!! Lovely !

And great sneaky pietie!:D

Greg W
08-07-2005, 02:46:32
Originally posted by The Norks
drekkus is hot :DThe fact his face is red gives that away.

Congrats though guys, and well done MrG for being so sneaky!