PDA

View Full Version : I love my ladies...

Oerdin
18-06-2005, 09:57:21
And my ladies love me. :D

OK so it doesn't happen as much as I'd like but to night I meet a really incredible girl who said she'd really like to spend some more time with. :pimp: Katie is new here from Chicago and she works as a nurse. She loves San Diego but she wishes somebody who knew the place would take the time to show her around. Why Katie, dear, I would love to show you around and I noticed you like dancing. Do you swing dance? You’ve been dying to learn? Why I know the best place in town and it is so easy. I know once you learn a few easy steps you will love it.

End of story… some necking, some heavy petting, some “Here’s my phone number and don’t you dare stand me up”. I’m on the fast track to getting laid; which is good because my last girl friend broke up with me some time ago and I need a girl to rock my world. ;)

Oerdin
18-06-2005, 10:18:31
And while we're at it I'd like to say I'd pissed off at the new guy at Vons. Alll the older people went to school with me since I grew up here and they know me so if I walk in at 2:05 to buy a beer they don't care. It's all "how's your sister doing, and are you still dating Liz?" "No, be broke up 8 years ago but thanks for asking. Do you mind if I buy some beer?" "Not at all let's ring it up."

But the new fucker doesn't know me and wants to play stupid legal games. I realize he's blank and has been brainwashed with lies about the man (as all new guys are) but come one. Cops don't come to our little piece of white suburbian without prior written permission

That fucker is going to have to explain why alcohol sales have crashed on his watch since everyone else was a local who always sold to other locals. I guess it was the good old white boy network but everyone was happy including the owner who sold lots of extra booze.

The Norks
18-06-2005, 14:59:53
I like the way you have turned one woman's vulnerability and relative social exclusion to your sexual advantage. Good work :) . Could have lived without the reference to 'necking' & 'heavy petting' tho. Do people still call it that?

Greg W
18-06-2005, 15:07:13
Not if they're sane they don't. :p

protein
18-06-2005, 15:36:44
Originally posted by The Norks
I like the way you have turned one woman's vulnerability and relative social exclusion to your sexual advantage. Good work :) . Could have lived without the reference to 'necking' & 'heavy petting' tho. Do people still call it that?
At least he didn't tell us which base he got to.

The Norks
18-06-2005, 15:54:08
base camp (minge)

Greg W
18-06-2005, 16:02:06
All ur base are belong to us!

Oerdin
18-06-2005, 17:15:32
. Could have lived without the reference to 'necking' & 'heavy petting' tho. Do people still call it that?

Just me but I' always behind the times.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
18-06-2005, 18:10:36
Do people still call it that?

Sure: http://www.gemeinde-petting.de/

LoD
18-06-2005, 20:30:26
Sudosten Bayern? That must be quite near to another town of an interesting name then :D!