PDA

View Full Version : Things that aren't woo hoo able


Funko
27-05-2005, 17:29:37
Boss e-mailing at 5:05 and saying everyone might as well go home when that's exactly when the last early train you could get to go home early leaves. :(

Venom
27-05-2005, 17:38:10
Getting your balls caught in the car door.

Lurker the Second
27-05-2005, 17:40:22
Having your paycheck bounce.

Japher
27-05-2005, 17:40:54
Having you computer crash just as you are about to save a picture of Funko peeing on bamboo

Chris
27-05-2005, 20:15:46
Posting on CG.

zmama
27-05-2005, 23:29:29
In laws

Immortal Wombat
27-05-2005, 23:33:48
Hunger

MRT144
27-05-2005, 23:36:36
herpes test coming back positive
chlamydia test coming back positive
ruining a future
being cheated on
realizing you dont have your shit together enough to claim youre an adult and are entitled to adult privlidges.

Venom
28-05-2005, 02:27:13
I call that yesterday.

protein
28-05-2005, 02:30:14
finding that your arm has fallen off in the night.

protein
28-05-2005, 02:32:00
realising that the speech you just made to your annual general meeting was marred by the fact you didn't have any clothes on and your parents were in the audience sitting on rocking chairs stroking iguanas and laughing in slow motion as you try and run away but are stuck on the spot by an invisible satanic force.

protein
28-05-2005, 02:33:06
When something absolutely awesome happens and you and your easily confised Chinese friend Woo Hoo are there for the moment.

DaShi
28-05-2005, 05:13:43
That's Wu Hu.

Immortal Wombat
28-05-2005, 05:29:45
Knock knock

notyoueither
28-05-2005, 06:18:29
Originally posted by MRT144
realizing you dont have your shit together enough to claim youre an adult and are entitled to adult privlidges.

That's not a bad thing, depending on what you do with it.

mr.G
28-05-2005, 06:48:08
Originally posted by protein
realising that the speech you just made to your annual general meeting was marred by the fact you didn't have any clothes on and your parents were in the audience sitting on rocking chairs stroking iguanas and laughing in slow motion as you try and run away but are stuck on the spot by an invisible satanic force. yaaay i know

mr.G
28-05-2005, 07:04:40
Originally posted by protein
When something absolutely awesome happens and you and your easily confised Chinese friend Woo Hoo are there for the moment. his sister is never ever woo hoo able.