PDA

View Full Version : girls gone tame

Diss
07-05-2005, 09:39:29
I want to see a girls gone tame video, not a girls gone wild video.

am I the only person turned on by conservative women and not slutty women?

JM^3
07-05-2005, 09:47:47
I am turned on by all types of women

somewhat mood based...

Jon Miller

KrazyHorse@home
07-05-2005, 11:41:49
I'm turned on by a woman who is "a lady on the street and a freak in bed"

:)

KrazyHorse@home
07-05-2005, 11:42:58
Don't like girls who act like sluts in public. Especially not when it's an obvious cry for attention.

I find that really pathetic.

JM^3
07-05-2005, 12:22:34
yeah

and girls who act like sluts at parties I consider similiarly (even if they are intelligtent and cute and so on)

JM

KrazyHorse@home
07-05-2005, 12:24:19
Parties aren't public?

JM^3
07-05-2005, 12:38:48
generally there is somewhat different behavior at parties than even at a bar.. and definitely at a restaurante

Jon miller

sleeping_satsuma
07-05-2005, 12:42:51
oooh look, I've stumbled into the pre-feminist neanderthal forum!

JM^3
07-05-2005, 12:51:03
woohoo!

JM

JM^3
07-05-2005, 12:51:40
girls making out with eachother to catch attention from guys is so profeminist..

JM

KrazyHorse@home
07-05-2005, 12:52:25
So we're not allowed to judge what we find attractive in a girl?

Sorry if I don't feel like picking up some girl who makes out with other girls in public just to get the attention of sleazy guys in a bar.

KrazyHorse@home
07-05-2005, 12:54:44
Or who whips out their tits in front of strangers.

But I'm sure you'd find it really attractive if a dude unzipped and started to beat off in a bar in order to catch girls' eyes. :beer:

MRT144
07-05-2005, 14:18:47
I havent found a middle ground on that yet.

Cruddy
07-05-2005, 15:44:31
Originally posted by Diss
I want to see a girls gone tame video, not a girls gone wild video.

am I the only person turned on by conservative women and not slutty women?

Demure women can be quite sexy - I like to imagine them wild and unleashed.

Perhaps a lot of guys just don't have that level of imagination?

MRT144
07-05-2005, 15:54:11
i think a lot of you like conservative women who turn out to be freaks because it makes you feel special like youre the one causing it.

sleeping_satsuma
07-05-2005, 17:50:12
Originally posted by KrazyHorse@home
So we're not allowed to judge what we find attractive in a girl?

Sorry if I don't feel like picking up some girl who makes out with other girls in public just to get the attention of sleazy guys in a bar.

you arent talking about what you find attractive, you're talking about you think women should and shouldnt do in public. I object to sad old adages like 'a lady in the street and a slut in the bedroom.' You want a slut, be a man and deal with a slut. What you are suggesting is that to be attractive to you, a woman must either fake conservativeness in public to mask her true 'slut self' because you find a slut unappealing but you don't mind fucking her, or that she must behave like a slut in the bedroom even though she is conservative, just to please you and your slut fantasy. EIther way, you're a twat.We aren't here to satisfy your vanity or your ideals of what a woman should be. And while you're at it, find a word for men who go out prowling around trying to pick up women because up to now, most of them get a slap on the back from their oh so moral male colleagues.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
07-05-2005, 17:55:17
Originally posted by sleeping_satsuma
We aren't here to satisfy your vanity or your ideals of what a woman should be.

Not??

:cry:

Koshko
07-05-2005, 20:15:11
And while you're at it, find a word for men who go out prowling around trying to pick up women because up to now, most of them get a slap on the back from their oh so moral male colleagues.

I call them manwhores.

Diss
07-05-2005, 21:18:56
oooh look, I've stumbled into the pre-feminist neanderthal forum!

I support women doing whatever pleases them. But I know what I like.

I will never buy a girls gone wild video.

How is degrading women feminism?

JM^3
07-05-2005, 21:44:23
hey, it is the epitome of feminism to parade yourself in front of men in order to get one

this is different than being aggressive...

JM

KrazyHorse@home
07-05-2005, 22:28:19
you arent talking about what you find attractive, you're talking about you think women should and shouldnt do in public.

No, they're free to do whatever the fuck they want to do. Duh. Doesn't mean that their actions don't have consequences when it comes to how attractive I find them/how much I want to date them.

I object to sad old adages like 'a lady in the street and a slut in the bedroom.' You want a slut, be a man and deal with a slut.

I don't want a slut. I want a girl who likes sex, but is discriminating in who she does it with.

What you are suggesting is that to be attractive to you, a woman must either fake conservativeness in public to mask her true 'slut self' because you find a slut unappealing but you don't mind fucking her, or that she must behave like a slut in the bedroom even though she is conservative, just to please you and your slut fantasy.

Interesting false dichotomy you're creating here. If a girl likes sex then she's a slut? Talk about stereotypes. A slut in my mind is a girl who is too indiscriminate in her choice of partners. You might be able to make an argument that I'm being a hypocrite if I was looking for a girl into wife-swapping, threesomes etc. Which I'm not into at all. I like girls who like sex. I don't like sluts. :)

EIther way, you're a twat.We aren't here to satisfy your vanity or your ideals of what a woman should be

Again, sorry if when in the market for a girlfriend I look for somebody who's close to my ideal of womanhood. :rolleyes:

And while you're at it, find a word for men who go out prowling around trying to pick up women because up to now, most of them get a slap on the back from their oh so moral male colleagues

I have a word for them. Man-slut. If I dated guys I probably wouldn't find that attractive either. And before you ask, I've had exactly 3 partners in 7 years of being sexually active, and I don't expect to ever have a fourth. I would never call a girl with that history a slut. If anything, I'd think she was on the other end of that spectrum.

:clueless:

KrazyHorse@home
07-05-2005, 22:32:36
Originally posted by JM^3
hey, it is the epitome of feminism to parade yourself in front of men in order to get one

'Struth

KrazyHorse@home
07-05-2005, 22:35:09
Oh, and sorry again if I think that displays of sexuality are a slightly private thing, and that people who place everything on display in front of strangers to grab their attention are a bit off...

sleeping_satsuma
07-05-2005, 22:36:13
well multiply that by ten and you have an approximation of the number of my sexual partners in the last eleven years.

Try before you buy ;-)

Diss
07-05-2005, 23:38:01
divide that by ten and you have an approximation of the number of my sexual partners in the last eleven years. :lol:

Provost Harrison
07-05-2005, 23:41:03
Slut :p ;)

Provost Harrison
07-05-2005, 23:41:46
Just round it down to the nearest ten for me :lol:

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 00:00:56
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
Slut :p ;)

I'm not a slut, I'm indecisive :)

Frankly if Krazyhoop thinks I'm a slut or anyone else does, they can ram it. I'm not ashamed of anything I've done, and I won't be categorised into a nice little misogynistic insult.

People do what they want.

KrazyHorse@home
08-05-2005, 00:32:09
Sweetheart, I didn't call you a slut.

And since I have no interest in you as a woman, I don't really have to make a judgment of your sexual history, now do I...

Greg W
08-05-2005, 02:40:18
Personally, I prefer a quiet girl, who comes out of her shell when she gets to know you. I don't want a slut, I want a girl that knows the difference between sex and making love, and prefers the latter. How did The Angels put it?Late in the night when the lights are all out
she slips off her stockings and shoes
she makes you her lover and lets you discover
the smiles she keeps, she keeps for you

She keeps no, she keeps no
she keeps no secrets from you

HelloKitty
08-05-2005, 02:56:36
well multiply that by ten and you have an approximation of the number of my sexual partners in the last eleven years.

Try before you buy ;-)

How many of those 30 have had hoop sex with you?

MRT144
08-05-2005, 03:20:38
I'm not a slut, I'm indecisive :).

i was going to say cunfused horny early to mid 20 year old at the time of the majority of the occourances.

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 11:33:14
Sweetheart, I didn't call you a slut.

And since I have no interest in you as a woman, I don't really have to make a judgment of your sexual history, now do I...

ah...so you only judge the women you're interested in. No wonder you've only had 3 sex partners :)

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 11:34:50
Originally posted by HelloKitty
How many of those 30 have had hoop sex with you?

oh all of them, in fact I dont do vaginal sex, I'm a virgin saving myself for the right man. I'm much purer than most girls!

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 11:36:44
Originally posted by MRT144
i was going to say cunfused horny early to mid 20 year old at the time of the majority of the occourances.

have we met?? ;)

JM^3
08-05-2005, 12:11:42
ah...so you only judge the women you're interested in. No wonder you've only had 3 sex partners :)

eh, I would judge by quality rather than quantity

and I have met his current girlfriend, and she is very nice/pretty, so if she is representative he is doing well with quality

JM

KrazyHorse@home
08-05-2005, 12:13:01

Yet I've never gone more than 5 weeks without having sex. :)

KrazyHorse@home
08-05-2005, 12:14:19

You're a silly, silly woman, by the way.

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 12:39:07
eh, I would judge by quality rather than quantity

and I have met his current girlfriend, and she is very nice/pretty, so if she is representative he is doing well with quality

JM

maybe we could make this easy for you guys, have some kind of scoring system for female 'quality', say with a swimsuit section, evening dress, and niceness. then you could judge us much more easily, like you were buying a side of beef. Excellent idea :)

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 12:40:14
Yet I've never gone more than 5 weeks without having sex. :)

wow you must be REALLY discriminating then. Certainly not jumping into bed with the first peasant that will have you after the last one got fed up.

JM^3
08-05-2005, 12:40:46
hmm, so you don't judge guys at all?

tell the truth now

Jon Miller
(I judge everyone arround me, constantly, and yes, I am more attracted to people who I consider attractive/kind/fun loving/intelligent/etc)

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 12:41:53
You're a silly, silly woman, by the way.

Nah I'm just bored, but you are very easily baited. I like this superhero team of you and JM tho. I think you should make it a permanent thing :)

JM^3
08-05-2005, 12:42:44
or he could be good/lucky at finding girls

or he could (like many I know) not dump a girl until he fell in love/found interesting someone else rather than dump her as soon as he fell out of love/lost interest

Jon Miller
(whatever the case may be)

JM^3
08-05-2005, 12:43:52
I am suppose to be doing work

but I don't find it very interesting (HW is actually the most interesting thing I have to do right now :shock:)

Jon Milelr

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 12:50:21
hmm, so you don't judge guys at all?

tell the truth now

Jon Miller
(I judge everyone arround me, constantly, and yes, I am more attracted to people who I consider attractive/kind/fun loving/intelligent/etc)

I certainly don't judge people or call women sluts if they've had a lot of sexual partners. That's their choice. Calling someone a slut is a way of shaming someone or trying to make them feel they've done something wrong, which is bollox frankly. And I don't say twattish things to put people into little boxes like 'a lady in the street...'etc. (and what IS a 'lady' btw? I thought it was a sad old stereotype of how a woman was supposed to act in public). Maybe you need to take a step back and see what kind of status quo sayings like that actually support. I take people as I find them personally- there's a difference between judging a person's character to see if you want to be involved with them on any level, and standing in judgement on their behaviour.

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 12:52:23
or he could be good/lucky at finding girls

or he could (like many I know) not dump a girl until he fell in love/found interesting someone else rather than dump her as soon as he fell out of love/lost interest

Jon Miller
(whatever the case may be)

:lol: could be. Doesn't paint a flattering portrait of Krazyhoop tho does it?

JM^3
08-05-2005, 12:54:50
eh.. despite what you say there is a history that attends a person

all you have to look at for their future behavior is their past behavior

thus I am less interested in people with too many partners (per year), or who have cheated in the past

Jon Miller

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 12:55:18
I am suppose to be doing work

but I don't find it very interesting (HW is actually the most interesting thing I have to do right now :shock:)

Jon Milelr

work is bad for you, as everyone knows :)

whats HW?

and why does your spelling improve on serious posts???

JM^3
08-05-2005, 13:00:11
HomeWork

because I reread it

I like some work....

Jon Miller

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 13:04:22
eh.. despite what you say there is a history that attends a person

all you have to look at for their future behavior is their past behavior

thus I am less interested in people with too many partners (per year), or who have cheated in the past

Jon Miller

I think you have to look at the individual circumstances rather than labelling someone. If someone cheats its a cause for concern, but they might really regret it, or they might have felt that their official partner had ignored them for 10 years and been pulled into that situation because they needed emotional support. People do all kinds of crazy things they never thought they would. I've snogged girls in bars before- usually when i've been wasted and it seemed like a hilarious thing to do. I don't think that makes me a 'slut' it makes me drunk and out for a laugh. People change too- you could say I've had a lot of partners (although its peanuts to some people I know), but that disregards the relationships I've had, or the fact I was a lot younger and carefree and single when I slept with most of them. In fact a lot of people I know who sleep around are actually really picky about partners, so they shag around for fun, but when they find someone they connect with, they put everything into that relationship. If KH keeps changing partners every two years, and I stay with DH for the next 30 years, we'll have slept with the same number of people, but who would you say was the most faithful? Thats why I don't think you can make judgements on something as bare as numbers or isolated incidents of behaviour.

This is the problem with scientists- you only look at the numbers ;)

JM^3
08-05-2005, 13:05:29
I didn't say that those were things that would make things definitely not work

just that they are evidences

and would cause someone to be less attractive

Jon Miller

JM^3
08-05-2005, 13:06:17
I happen to beleive that Love can conquer all, and so think that all those things can be worked through...

but it would make things harder

Jon Miller

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 13:09:36
HomeWork

because I reread it

I like some work....

Jon Miller

I see..........

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 13:16:32
I happen to beleive that Love can conquer all, and so think that all those things can be worked through...

but it would make things harder

Jon Miller

not necessarily, it totally depends on circumstance. I've never seen the number of someone's partners as a block to a relationship. If they said they werent interested in settling down and wanted to sleep around, thats a block. If they'd had a lot of partners but were waiting for the right person, then fair enough. Some people like to keep the machine oiled while they wait ;) I think if you expect sex to be some sacred and meaningful act every time, you're in for a big disappointment. Its just a messy fun physical act. A bit like mudwrestling :)

Love is just a chemical imbalance!!

JM^3
08-05-2005, 13:30:02
eh.. I don't want to be left when something new comes arround

and I don't want to be cheated on

someone who has a history of cheating, or a history of sleeping arround both are less likely to fill my desires

JM

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 13:38:07
you're assuming that people sleep around because they are looking for something new all the time.

Or that people cheat because inherently they can't be trusted. Neither of those are true, or at least not all the time.

The thing about love is, you're more likely to find it if you widen your criteria. No one's perfect, everyone does stuff they no longer want to do or they regret. YOu can't expect to find some perfect girl in a white tower, and if you do she'll be terminally dull.

JM^3
08-05-2005, 13:40:35
I said specifically that I wasn't narrow

but I do find it less attractive

and I can understand why I would.. people who generally have that behavior aren't who I am looking for

JM

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 13:43:53
ok I'm going to watch finding nemo now.

just keep swimming just keep swimming....

:D

JM^3
08-05-2005, 13:47:40
I have been told that I am like the blue fish...

JM

MRT144
08-05-2005, 15:42:25
have we met?? ;)

yeah, you were my last girlfriend at the beginning of that period in her life.

sleeping_satsuma
08-05-2005, 15:45:58
perhaps

KrazyHorse@home
08-05-2005, 23:05:35
Nah I'm just bored, but you are very easily baited. I like this superhero team of you and JM tho. I think you should make it a permanent thing :)

Your responses have literally had me laughing out loud. Not a very successful baiting, I would have to say...

:beer:

KrazyHorse@home
08-05-2005, 23:09:07
I certainly don't judge people or call women sluts if they've had a lot of sexual partners. That's their choice. Calling someone a slut is a way of shaming someone or trying to make them feel they've done something wrong, which is bollox frankly

Good thing I don't call girls sluts then, isn't it?

:lol:

And I don't say twattish things to put people into little boxes like 'a lady in the street...'etc. (and what IS a 'lady' btw? I thought it was a sad old stereotype of how a woman was supposed to act in public).

Talk about PC to the extreme. I apply the same standard toward being a lady as I do toward being a gentleman, mod genitalia.

Keep spinning, little one.

Maybe you need to take a step back and see what kind of status quo sayings like that actually support. I take people as I find them personally- there's a difference between judging a person's character to see if you want to be involved with them on any level, and standing in judgement on their behaviour.

:sleep:

KrazyHorse@home
08-05-2005, 23:10:53
You're such a weepy little bint...

MRT144
09-05-2005, 00:08:20
perhaps

:beer: