PDA

View Full Version : Choda?


Sultan
29-04-2005, 03:35:59
How well is anyone acquainted with the term???

Asher
29-04-2005, 03:41:45
More commonly refered to as chode/choad these days. Also known as grundle and taint.

Most men are too afraid/ignorant about how to use it in sex.

self biased
29-04-2005, 04:01:19
i thought that a chode was a penis that was wider than it was long.

Asher
29-04-2005, 04:02:49
It's both.

Diss
29-04-2005, 04:04:24
I thought choad was semen?

Diss
29-04-2005, 04:04:46
and taint? How in the hell could you use that in sex? why would you want to?

sex is stupid.

Diss
29-04-2005, 04:05:30
Originally posted by self biased
i thought that a chode was a penis that was wider than it was long.

I don't think that is possible.

If so, post some pictures. I'd like to see this freak of nature.

self biased
29-04-2005, 04:05:35
i've heard taint and gooch.

sex is dumb. throw rocks at it.

Sir Penguin
29-04-2005, 04:08:40
Originally posted by Diss
and taint? How in the hell could you use that in sex?
Just apply pressure. Give it a good scratch.

Originally posted by Diss
I don't think that is possible.

If so, post some pictures. I'd like to see this freak of nature.
http://www.radiofreekrypton.com/images/Trippin.jpg

SP