PDA

View Full Version : Ain't it nice to get girls from calls?

Nav
05-04-2005, 13:42:41
:heart:

Lurker
05-04-2005, 14:02:39
Pity post.

King_Ghidra
05-04-2005, 14:04:31
how cruel

Diss
05-04-2005, 22:31:44
we have a whole industry based off of this. 246 pages in our yellow pages phone book.

Cruddy
06-04-2005, 02:28:26
Not when they are "dear John" type of phone calls, no.

Greg W
06-04-2005, 02:33:11
I think that'd fall under "getting calls from girls"...

Aka wrong thread!

Cruddy
06-04-2005, 02:34:52
Ah... got my precognition turned on again.

Reposting (aka spamming)...

Darkstar
06-04-2005, 02:35:32
I get letter from my ex-wife today. Never a pleasant thing to know she's figured out where I am.

Greg W
06-04-2005, 02:40:36
Doh!

Darkstar
06-04-2005, 02:47:40
Well, if she's off her meds, it might be more then "Doh!". That is the woman that broke into my house just to steal all of my socks and underwear once... to remind me that she still loves me.

A slightly more dramatic action of hers was breaking into my house to cut my throat while I was sleeping. That was... an interesting night.

Greg W
06-04-2005, 02:49:49
Right, so carefully put the letter back together, and send it back with "Not known at this address" written on it. And then move again. Out of the country preferably. China's probably looking for people who know stuff about space.

Darkstar
06-04-2005, 02:51:41
I'm... seriously tempted.

Cruddy
06-04-2005, 02:58:19
You must like rice and standing out in a crowd.

Darkstar
06-04-2005, 03:00:38
That let's out China. I don't like rice.

Humm... maybe Australia. I almost speak the language....

Cruddy
06-04-2005, 03:03:40
How about noodles then?

Greg W
06-04-2005, 03:16:18
Originally posted by Darkstar

Humm... maybe Australia. I almost speak the language.... If you can understand Australiana by Austen Tayshus, then you can say you speak the language.

Sittin' at home last Sunday mornin' me mate Boomerrang Said he was havin' a few people around for a barbie, Said he might Kookaburra or two.

I said, "Sounds great, will Wallaby there?"

He said "Yeah and Vegemite come too".

So I said to the wife "Do you wanna Goanna?". She said "I'll go if Dingos".

So I said "Wattle we do about Nulla?"

He said "Nullabors me to tears, leave him at home."

We got to the party about two and walked straight out the kitchen to put some booze in the fridge. And you wouldn't believe it, there's Boomer's wife Warra sittin there tryin to Platypus!
Now, I don't like to speak Illawarra, but I was shocked, I mean how much can a Koala bear.

So I grabbed a beer, flashed me Wangarratta and went out and joined the party.

Pretty soon Ayers Rocks in and things really started jumpin'. This Indian girl, Marsu, turns up, dying to go to the toilet but she couldn't find it. I said to me mate Al, "Hey, where can Marsupial?" He said "She can go outback with the fellas, she's probably seen a cockatoo".

Well just then Warra comes out of the kitchen with a few drinks for everybody. Fairdinkum, you've never seen a Coolabah maid. I grabbed a beer and said, "Thanks Warra - tah".

A couple of Queensland at the party, one smellin' pretty strongly of aftershave. One of 'em sat down next to me and I turned to him and I said, "Ya know mate, Eureka Stockade!"

It was a really hot day; Oscar felt like a swim. He said to Ina, "Do you want a have a dip in the Riverina?" She said "I haven't got my Kosiosko".
Well Bo says, "Come in starkers, Wattle they care!" Ina says "What, without so much as a Thredbo?" Ah, Perisher thought! Has Eucumbine in yet?

Well a few of the blokes decided to play some cricket. Boomer says "Why doesn't Wombat?" "Yeah, and let Tenterfield".
He said I should have a bowl but I was too out of it to play cricket so I suggested a game of cards. I said to Lyptus "Wanna game of Eucalyptus?" He said "There's no point mate, Darwins everytime."

Well Bill said he'd like a smoke. Nobody knew where the dope was stashed. I said "I think Merinos." But I was just spinning a bit of a yarn. Barry pulls a joint out of his pocket. Bill says "Great, Barrier Reefer, what is it mate?" "Noosa Heads of course. Me mate Adelaide 'em on me." And it was a great joint too, Blue Mountains away and his Three Sisters.

Well I thought I'd roll one meself, I said "Chuck us the Tally Hobart". He said "They're out on the Laun, Ceston, can you get em for us?" Burnie says "Its okay mate, she's apples, I'll get em for ya"

Just then Alice Springs into action, starts to pack Billabong. And you wouldn't believe it, the bongs broken. I said "Lord Howe!"
"Hay-man" somebody says "Will a Didgeridoo?" I said "Hummmmm mummmm mummmmm mummmmm maybe it'll have ta."

I look in the corner and there's Bass sittin there, not getting into it, not getting out of it, I said "What, is Bass Strait or somthin?" Boomer says "As a matter a fact mate, he's a cop" I said "Ya jokin mate, a cop, I'm getting outta here, lets Goanna." She said "No way, I'm hangin round till Gum leaves. Besides, I dont wanna leave Jacardanda party on his own. Have you seen him? I think he's trying to crack on Toowoomba, he's already tried to Mount Isa And he'll definitely try to lead you Australiana!"

Cruddy
06-04-2005, 03:26:43
That isn't quite genuine Australian. But it's close...

Greg W
06-04-2005, 13:49:53
WTF? :clueless:

Dyl Ulenspiegel
06-04-2005, 14:00:54

Humm... maybe Australia. I almost speak the language....

No, Austria! We have just made two weirdo parties out of one - perfect for you!

Darkstar
07-04-2005, 03:05:50
Thanks for the suggestion, Dyl! :D

Well, one of the things that really helped the last time, was that everyone in my family that she knew moved in a two-year period. My grandparents, my parents, my mom's sister, my mom's best friend, and all the brothers of my mom that she used to have on her christmas card list. That turned out to give me a very long grace period from her.

But since she knows where my grandparent's and mom are again, it won't matter if I move. She can always social hack them for where I've gone.

But, on the plus side, as long as she's on her meds, she shouldn't be very dangerous. Just her behavior in the past makes me very cautious about her.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
07-04-2005, 03:31:03
You should move and not tell your family where you are. That'll solve the problem :) Or, you could always witness a mob hit, and get professional relocation via the Federal Govt. Witness Relocation Program.

Darkstar
07-04-2005, 03:45:06
My family is nosy. They like to know where I live. Go figure. ;)

It's just a lot easier to have her disappear at this point. However, she's not worth the bother or risk.

Greg W
07-04-2005, 03:45:09
Restraining Orders.

jsorense
07-04-2005, 03:51:28
Originally posted by Greg W
Restraining Orders. Ah, the voice of experience.:rolleyes:

Greg W
07-04-2005, 03:54:12
Scuse me, your order says you have to post at least 5 posts away from mine.

Darkstar
07-04-2005, 04:00:32
TROs never, ever worked in the past. They are just a piece of paper. If you get a TRO on a stalker, and that stalker decides that tonight is the perfect night to kill you then herself, so your souls can soar together into the starlit skies and into heaven, forever and ever together, a piece of paper won't stop her. That's only useful for someone that hassles you, and sticks around long enough for the cops to show up.

TRO's are the most worthless thing that can be done. The second most worthless thing is to tell the cops... the best they can do is send a cruiser by a couple of times a shift. All that does is delay an obsessed for all of 10 minutes.

A nice 9mm, now that can be very useful... if you spot them first. And you are willing to pull the trigger. Most people aren't. I certainly wasn't.

I'm certainly safe for now. It just freaked me out, coming out of the blue like it did. Learned reflexes from long ago. They are as hard to shake as smoking was. And for this time and place in my life, they are completely out of place.

One way or the other, I'll be alright. It's just been taking a while for my unconscious mind to catch up with the what my logical mind knows.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
07-04-2005, 04:51:31
Two words, Darkstar.

Electrified. Doorknob.

jsorense
07-04-2005, 05:09:35
Originally posted by Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
Electrified. Doorknob. Sounds like something HelloKitty might find interesting. :cute:

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
07-04-2005, 05:23:09
what my logical mind knows.

You have a logical mind? :eek: