PDA

View Full Version : So

paiktis22
19-03-2005, 13:40:27
A catholic, a protestand and a greek orthodox priest talk about how they distribute the charity the believers give.

So the catholic says: we're drawing a circle on the ground, throw the coins on the air and whatever falls in the cirlce is for the poor and the coins that fall out of it are for our pockets.

The protestand says: we draw a straight line on the ground and throw the coins on the air. whatever falls on the line is for the poor and we put the other in our pockets.

And the greek orthodox says: we throw the coins on the air, whatever coins God wants, he takes them and we put the rest in our pockets.

A greek, a german and an albanian die and go to St. Peter's gates. So St Peter says: these gates are rather old and they have need of a face lift. So place your bids and I will talk to the Boss to see who gets the job.

So the albanian says: Ok, I'll do it for 400 euros. 200 for the materials and 200 for my work. You can't find cheaper.

The german says: I'll do it for 600 euros. 200 for the materials and 400 euros for my work but you know we have a better know how so it will be better.

And the greek says: I'll do it for 1000 euros.
St. Peter says: what?
And the greek replies: 200 for the materials, 400 for me and 400 for you ;)

Chris
19-03-2005, 14:01:25
Can't beat Greek coruption.