PDA

View Full Version : What have you been up to, BGH?

KH of the North
18-03-2005, 04:24:46
http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/03/17/ram-football050317.html

CORVALLIS, ORE. - A 20-year-old college football player says he has no idea how a stolen 90-kilogram ram got into the bed of his pickup truck before he was stopped for speeding last week.

Oregon State defensive tackle Ben Siegert had almost twice the legal limit of alcohol in his blood at the time of his arrest early Friday morning, the Benton County sheriff's office said.

He also had a ram from the university's Sheep Centre in his possession, bouncing around loose in the back of the truck.

"I don't know anything about that," Siegert told his local newspaper Wednesday. "I'm from a city. I don't know anything about sheep."

The ram is part of a study into homosexuality in sheep, university officials said.

Police don't intend to lay sheep-stealing charges on top of the impaired driving charge against Siegert, though they would have done so if the animal had been injured.

The sophomore player is the eighth member of his team to get into trouble with police this academic year, mostly for drinking-related offences.

Oerdin
18-03-2005, 19:50:19
I did that too. It's ok, you can tell the police I don't mind.

BigGameHunter
19-03-2005, 17:56:58
Ha ha...yeah...OSU has a reputation for complete idiocy on their football team...more so than the average idiot football team.

As for that ram and I...we're just friends. Anything else you may have heard is jealousy and lies.