PDA

View Full Version : Laz, are you still interested in furry comics?

The Mad Monk
08-03-2005, 20:16:30
If you do, I have a doozy for you.

MDA
08-03-2005, 20:33:38
Rosanne Barr in a pig suit?

The Mad Monk
08-03-2005, 21:19:12
No. This one is for real. It's technically very good, but the subject matter, and many of the story lines, are so twisted that I hesitate to be attached to it.

It's about life and death, heaven and hell. And furries.

But mostly death and hell. And furries.

Darkstar
08-03-2005, 21:23:00
So, the furries are suffering. I didn't realize hell admitted furries...

miester gandertak
08-03-2005, 21:24:36
ferr burns

King_Ghidra
09-03-2005, 09:11:45
stop prick teasing, and post the link already

Lazarus and the Gimp
09-03-2005, 17:08:19
Bar a few days spent in horror just after I discovered what a "furry" was, I'm not interested. But post the link anyway, you teasing bitch.

protein
09-03-2005, 17:15:42
What's a furry?

Lazarus and the Gimp
09-03-2005, 17:47:24
Here's the blog entry I wrote when I found out

As a species, are we doomed? I had a open mind on the subject, but now that I've found out about "furries" I'm firmly decided that we're heading the way of the Dodo. How the bloody hell did we ever become so decadent?

I have to admit that I'm no longer in the first flush of youth, and the trends of the hip young gunslingers are starting to pass me by. That's what a mortgage, a kid and several years spent working for a Building Society tends to do to you. Despite all that, it beggars my belief that something so stunningly, so awesomely, so titanically tragic could have slipped under my radar- but there you have it. I found out what "furries" were about an hour ago, and having followed a few educational links my chin now bears the imprint of the letters "D", "F", "G", "C" and "V" from where my jaw keeps hitting my keyboard. I'm appalled.

For the benefit of the unenlightened (you lucky sods), a "furry" is one who has a sexual fetish for cute anthropomorphic cartoon-type animals. There's whole underworld out there, full of communities coyly fiddling with each other's bits via chatrooms and the like. It's a mind-buggering amalgam of the twee and cutesie-pie doggy-locked with the rampantly hardcore in a blizzard of semen and fursuits. It's where lost souls can ease the desperate pressure in their underactive loins whilst partially drowning their guilt by taking refuge in the sexless innocence of childhood wonderlands. It's the fucking first scraping of the whetstone on the Reaper's scythe. On an evolutionary scale it strikes me as being the worst move since the Velociraptors decided to become fruitarians.

Now on the whole I like to think that I'm pretty groovy on sexual issues. What consenting adults choose to do with the contents of their knickers is entirely their own business. However, if any "Furries" are reading this, I would urge them to take the following self-help steps-
1- Stop whatever you're doing.
2- Take a deep breath.
3- Scream "OH MY GOD!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!! SWEET JESUS, WHAT THE FUCK AM I TURNING INTO?!! AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! GET THIS FUCKING BUNNY COSTUME OFF ME!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!! NO I DON'T WANT TO BE TACKLESNUGGED!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!! HELP ME!!!!!"

If, after following those steps, you still feel that the Furry life is the one for you, then hop away with a cheeky little twictch of your cotton-tail and good luck with your quest in finding a kitty costume that doesn't show semen stains. You freak.

Gary
09-03-2005, 18:20:51
Doncha just love these non-judgemental blogs :D

Stefu X
09-03-2005, 18:24:02
It's Jack, isn't it?

protein
09-03-2005, 18:44:33
You mean people....

Nah... you're pulling my leg.

Although, i knew someone who thought the female lion from the lion king was hot. Maybe he is a "furry"?

Lazarus and the Gimp
09-03-2005, 19:49:42
He'd need to actually take on an animal identity to qualify.

The Mad Monk
09-03-2005, 21:15:37
Originally posted by Stefu X
It's Jack, isn't it?

Yes.

I blame you.

http://www.pholph.com/

This strip is story based, so I would suggest starting from the beginning. It has lots of graphic violence, graphic sex, torture, murder, horror (the slow, creeping kind), and genuine suspense. I find it strangely compelling.

You have been warned.

On second thought, start here:

http://www.pholph.com/index.php?Strip=111

That storyline gives a good taste.

MDA
09-03-2005, 23:03:33
The musical holes game is seriously disturbing.

The Mad Monk
09-03-2005, 23:28:59
I did warn you, and it is Hell.

It is also about the worst thing the artist throws at you, graphically. If you can handle that, you should be able to handle the rest.

Did you read further?

Also, did you read from the beginning, or from the storyline I marked out?

For the benefit of others: the Musical Holes scene occurs -- two? -- storylines down form the one I suggested. It is not work safe, or for the weak of heart. The storyline itself is very important to the overall continuity.

Immortal Wombat
10-03-2005, 00:03:05
I found a much sillier Furry comic somewhere a while ago which had some interdimensional yiffyness shortage or something. It was much more graphic much more often than Jack appears to be.

The Mad Monk
10-03-2005, 01:25:49
I have no doubt.

JM^3
10-03-2005, 04:11:53
I Read 10ish

couldn't figure out what the fuck was happening...

JM

Oerdin
10-03-2005, 04:52:20
I kept reading until the "musical holes" section.

Immortal Wombat
10-03-2005, 05:13:46
The competitors in the last round choose a sub-optimal strategy. :hmm:

Oerdin
10-03-2005, 05:18:41
They should have just did a 69 then they'd both have a hole.

Darkstar
10-03-2005, 06:04:04
ROTFLMAO!
*wipes tears from eyes*
Laz! Now, that's a log entry! :D

The Mad Monk
10-03-2005, 08:22:36
Originally posted by Oerdin
I kept reading until the "musical holes" section.

As far as I can remember, there are no other Musical Holes sections -- although there are other things that will make you wince. Other than that, what did you think?

Stefu X
10-03-2005, 11:39:59
Jack isn't your mind-raping furry comic, it's just ordinary badness with some furries thrown in.

Kit 'n Kay Boodle... (http://kitnkayboodle.keenspace.com/d/20010106.html) Now that's something else.

Provost Harrison
10-03-2005, 12:06:34
Laz, I'm sure you're not averse to a little bit of yiffing now and again ;)

MDA
10-03-2005, 13:14:56
I thought the musical holes idea was right out of a teenage boy's testosterone-saturated mind. The heaven-hell thing did catch my interest, though. I don't really think of the characters as furries - just cartoon animals.

there are a lot of frames with extreme close ups of... I have no idea of what, so I have no idea who is delivering any line that happens to be in those frames - I did figure out that Jack's lines have a different style bubble, but that's been little help. I don't like having to piece things together out of context because I can't tell who or what the picture is.

I did not read fro the beginning, just from your link, so I don't know the characters well, either. I probably didn't read enough to get a clear picture of how good/bad it is. It could be twisted genius, or it could just be twisted and not going anywhere.

Immortal Wombat
10-03-2005, 16:06:17
Originally posted by Stefu X
Kit 'n Kay Boodle... (http://kitnkayboodle.keenspace.com/d/20010106.html) Now that's something else.
That's the one I was trying to forget. Thanks.

You bastard.

The Mad Monk
10-03-2005, 16:46:28
I think it's a great strip, just too hard edged for the casual comics reader. One thing that separates it from others of this type is that the artist takes pains to make the reader understand that the really disgusting and wrong stuff is...well, really disgusting and wrong That evil is evil, not fun and cool, just evil. There are way too many strips (and other media) out there that don't.

The Mad Monk
10-03-2005, 16:48:29
I think the Romans had musical holes. As portrayed in the strip.

King_Ghidra
10-03-2005, 17:03:12
this thread should have been about rory mcgrath, he's a very furry comic

http://www.pressrelief.org/events/rory.jpg