PDA

View Full Version : Goddamn false advertising


Lurker
03-03-2005, 15:00:36
Stupid shoe lace package said brown, but they're really more black than brown. And now I look foolish.

Drekkus
03-03-2005, 15:06:18
Like you need shoelaces for that!!!

\o/

Funko
03-03-2005, 15:07:46
I need some black laces. Can you send them to me?

miester gandertak
03-03-2005, 15:07:58
what an adventure

zmama
03-03-2005, 15:09:25
Not good enough for a JMJMJM production however

Lurker
03-03-2005, 15:15:25
Originally posted by Funko
I need some black laces. Can you send them to me?

Yep. If you get my game that Drekkus stole, I'll trade you one unused black shoe lace for it.

Chris
03-03-2005, 15:15:35
what the hell do you need shoe laces for?

Spartak
03-03-2005, 15:15:41
I need some off white ones but black would do.

Drekkus
03-03-2005, 15:21:07
Originally posted by Lurker
Stupid shoe lace package said brown, but they're really more black than brown. And now I look foolish. You're such a fucking lacist.

Lurker
03-03-2005, 15:25:50
Woohoo. Turns out there were two pairs of shoe laces in the package, not just two laces. So Funko and Spartak can each have one.

King_Ghidra
03-03-2005, 15:30:08
mmmy lacy underwear

Tizzy
03-03-2005, 15:38:16
Originally posted by Drekkus
You're such a fucking lacist.

I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it

Spartak
03-03-2005, 15:50:13
Originally posted by Lurker
Woohoo. Turns out there were two pairs of shoe laces in the package, not just two laces. So Funko and Spartak can each have one. Can you e-mail them to me?

Lurker
03-03-2005, 15:52:38
Sure, just post your e-mail address.

MoSe
03-03-2005, 15:53:19
Originally posted by Lurker
Stupid shoe lace package said brown, but they're really more black than brown. And now I look foolish.

Brown on black would be worse.
Black on brown is almost trendy.

anyway, they're all just shades (http://www.mp3.com/albums/235679/summary.html)

Spartak
03-03-2005, 15:56:27
Originally posted by Lurker
Sure, just post your e-mail address. Check your PMs

Funko
03-03-2005, 16:03:08
Originally posted by Lurker
Yep. If you get my game that Drekkus stole, I'll trade you one unused black shoe lace for it.

Excellent, I only need one.

Spartak
03-03-2005, 16:04:15
Hey - who gets the other lace?

MDA
03-03-2005, 16:30:09
He's keeping it as a bathing suit.

MoSe
03-03-2005, 16:37:07
he's into bondage?

protein
03-03-2005, 16:38:17
Originally posted by Drekkus
You're such a fucking lacist.
:lol:

King_Ghidra
03-03-2005, 16:38:20
Just cock ties

Lefty Scaevola
03-03-2005, 16:44:09
Who the fuck would need brown shoelasces, except for some dumbfuck degenerate low life that wears brown shoes?

MoSe
03-03-2005, 16:44:47
it's called natural leather

Provost Harrison
03-03-2005, 17:07:43
Originally posted by Funko
I need some black laces. Can you send them to me?

Agadoo? ;)

King_Ghidra
03-03-2005, 17:13:24
superman!

miester gandertak
03-03-2005, 18:55:16
Originally posted by Drekkus
You're such a fucking lacist. Drekkus his first chinese lesson?

Lurker
03-03-2005, 19:10:52
Originally posted by MoSe
Brown on black would be worse.
Black on brown is almost trendy.

anyway, they're all just shades (http://www.mp3.com/albums/235679/summary.html)

Trendy. That's me in a nutshell.