PDA

View Full Version : Leather Report


King_Ghidra
02-03-2005, 16:21:53
http://www.worldleather.co.uk/

Funko
02-03-2005, 16:26:50
On the bus trip from Tizzy's to North Greenwich station there is a World of Leather next to a Leather World.

Something like that anyway.

Christoph
02-03-2005, 16:33:49
Cow hides



Under the bed...

alsieboo
02-03-2005, 20:17:57
I like leather. No, wait, I love leather. The Leather Shop in broadstreet mall is closing down now though :( and I never had any money to buy anything from it either.

The Shaker
02-03-2005, 20:25:32
"Personal Opinion
Sustainable leather processing: a paradigm shift enforced by globalisation by Dr Tilmann Taeger, BASF, Germany "

Stupid Manager.

Funko
03-03-2005, 09:23:51
Originally posted by alsieboo
I like leather. No, wait, I love leather. The Leather Shop in broadstreet mall is closing down now though :( and I never had any money to buy anything from it either.

It's the Butts Center! OK, so it's name probably changed before you were born but...

Never mind. :(

King_Ghidra
03-03-2005, 10:09:23
i didn't know alsie lived in the Reading area, so she's a balding accoutant too huh

Funko
03-03-2005, 10:25:38
Didcot

King_Ghidra
03-03-2005, 11:25:40
no need to be rude

Funko
03-03-2005, 11:31:49
Yes there is.

zmama
03-03-2005, 11:41:21
Be as rude as you like. Just send me a new leather handbag and tall boots

King_Ghidra
03-03-2005, 12:06:19
ah the amateur dominatrix

zmama
03-03-2005, 12:09:49
Is that a shop in Reading? I must have missed it

Drekkus
03-03-2005, 12:09:58
Originally posted by Funko
On the bus trip from Tizzy's to North Greenwich station there is a World of Leather next to a Leather World.

Something like that anyway. It was something like Land of leather and leatherworld, mrG and I already planned the Empire of Leather and the Leatheruniverse there.

Gary
03-03-2005, 12:10:17
I like leather. Wonder what I did with my jacket, not seen it for ages. Must search it out.

Funko
03-03-2005, 12:11:13
Originally posted by Drekkus
It was something like Land of leather and leatherworld, mrG and I already planned the Empire of Leather and the Leatheruniverse there.

One is definitely World of Leather 'cause we have one in Reading too.

Tizzy
03-03-2005, 12:18:33
I'll try and pay attention on my way home tonight and settle this debate :)

miester gandertak
03-03-2005, 13:34:20
Originally posted by Drekkus
It was something like Land of leather and leatherworld, mrG and I already planned the Empire of Leather and the Leatheruniverse there. no we did not.

Funko
03-03-2005, 14:04:21
Yes you did. I heard you.

Drekkus
03-03-2005, 14:16:36
Originally posted by miester gandertak
no we did not. Yes we did, you lying sack of shit!

miester gandertak
03-03-2005, 14:43:18
in fact we did, are you ready?

miester gandertak
03-03-2005, 14:43:46
Originally posted by Funko
Yes you did. I heard you. you eardropper you

Drekkus
03-03-2005, 15:02:06
eardropper??? That sounds more like vincent.

alsieboo
03-03-2005, 20:58:00
I like my ears, they're tiny.