PDA

View Full Version : Tuam matrem feci a tergo

Japher
16-02-2005, 21:10:06
Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face that makes your pillow cry itself to sleep every night. Nah, of course you would.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.

Where I go when I miss Venom (http://www.insultmonger.com/index.htm)...

Oerdin
16-02-2005, 22:17:38
That's some quality shit. :lol:

zmama
16-02-2005, 22:43:23
A lovely lyrical quality :)

Oerdin
16-02-2005, 22:51:17
Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that Peeping Toms break into your house and close the blinds. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

zmama
16-02-2005, 22:59:30
:cry:

Dyl Ulenspiegel
17-02-2005, 08:46:24
Cute. :)