I'm not wearing any!!!

Ok, I am really.

Japher
14-02-2005, 16:40:00
Best copy cat thread of the day!

So far

BigGameHunter
14-02-2005, 17:02:22
Boxer briefs are simply the best. Every now and then, when the laundry is piled up, I have to resort to plain old briefs...god, they are not designed for normal men. Or maybe I'm not normal?

King_Ghidra
14-02-2005, 17:02:28
with the mental image of funko in his briefs burned into my mind, my valentine's day is as good as dead now

zmama
14-02-2005, 17:03:33
Are they lacy black ones?

Tizzy
14-02-2005, 17:04:31
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
with the mental image of funko in his briefs burned into my mind, my valentine's day is as good as dead now

But the image of him without his briefs didn't bother you?

BigGameHunter
14-02-2005, 17:04:54
I'm sure that's how KG imagines him.

(cross post opportunist)

Oerdin
14-02-2005, 17:26:49
Originally posted by BigGameHunter
Boxer briefs are simply the best. Every now and then, when the laundry is piled up, I have to resort to plain old briefs...god, they are not designed for normal men. Or maybe I'm not normal?

I have to agree boxer briefs are the best because they don't bunch up when your jogging, don't look as gay as briefs, and are more supporting then boxers. I do where boxers when I go clubing because there are no downsides to them when wearing slightly baggy pants plus ladies say they like them better.

Japher
14-02-2005, 17:36:25
I switched to boxer briefs to briefs in college. I liked them, gave good support. However, I found that I am awful at drying myself off after taking a shower, and I generally dress quickly after taking a shower because I am cheap and won't turn the heater on too high. Thus, I got ring worm after a year or two of this because I was getting dress while still wet. So, instead of learning proper drying techniques I switched to boxers... Plus, boxers are said to help increase your fetility. Maybe that is why women like them?

JM^3
14-02-2005, 17:43:36
how did you get ringworm?

how do you know if you have ringworm?

JM

Japher
14-02-2005, 17:52:38
ringworm is a fungus.

I use to work nights at a large pharma facility making their drugs. I had to wear chemical resistant steel toed shoes for over 12 hours at a time. This really ate at my feet. I eventually got athletes foot and some other strange things going on. I started using clortrimozol cream which cleared up my feet. However, scratching your feet or appling the cream and then fwapping it, or going to the bathroom transfered the fungus to my nether regions. Ringworm appears as a circular rash and is common in said area. Application of the cream or other athletes foot medication will clear it right up.

Oerdin
14-02-2005, 18:49:19
I saw lots of Albanian kids with ringworm in Kosovo and half the dogs in Thailand (and stray dogs are EVERY WHERE) seemed to have either mange or ring worm. We kept one of the uninfected ones in the barracks with us for about a week before the officers figured out what was going on and made us get rid of him. We gave him a bath and bought him a flea collar and everything but nothing would change their mind. So the dog lived outside of the next month we were there and we'd all bring him food after each meal plus we paid a Thai vet to come give him his shots and what not. Before we left we gave the Thais money to keep feeding him but who knows if they ever did.

Drekkus
15-02-2005, 10:44:07
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
with the mental image of funko in his briefs burned into my mind, my valentine's day is as good as dead now Just imagine BGH in women's underwear in stead.

MDA
15-02-2005, 12:55:28
Originally posted by Japher
Application of the cream or other athletes foot medication will clear it right up.

Just a word of warning. Athlete's foot sprays contain alcohol. If you spray it on crotch rot, be prepared to be reduced to a crumpled sobbing heap for about half an hour. Stick with ointment or powders.

Gary
15-02-2005, 13:03:25
Chilli powder's good

Venom
15-02-2005, 13:27:13
Sometimes I enjoy the nice supportive feel of briefs.

JM^3
15-02-2005, 13:29:13
I agree

especially when doing something physical like bikeriding

Jon Miller

Venom
15-02-2005, 13:33:44
Yeah. There was this guy in college who played soccer in boxers all the time and ended up getting his nuts twisted around and having surgery.

Gary
15-02-2005, 13:33:54
Never cared much for the style of Boxer Shorts, as underwear. Dunno, all that loose material instead of a well cut fit style. Sort of reminds me of what previous generations may have favoured.

Now shorts on the beach, that's a different matter :)