PDA

View Full Version : Digital Diaries review by me

King_Ghidra
08-02-2005, 13:45:28
remember this:
http://www.counterglow.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25550

i forgot to post the revew i wrote

Digital Diaries seems to try and sell itsef on two premises: one, it's erotic art shot with a digital camera, crazy concept eh. Secondly, it's this woman's real life - yes you heard it correctly, not some posed up nonsense, but a digital diary' of a real woman who is having real sex. What could be more exciting than that? Well after having endured Natacha's Digital Diaries, the obvious answer is wanking off to a medical dictionary.

There are probably a couple of hundred photos in this book, but the number of interesting, well-composed, and erotic pictures can be counted on the fingers of one hand. The vast majority of them are boring close-ups of Natacha herself looking moody. Every thirty pages or so there is an extreme close-up of Natacha sucking her boyfriend's cock, or dildoing herself, but it is cold comfort when faced with the relentless tedium of the rest of the book.

Of course, despite Natacha's claim that she has replaced her written diary with photographs, we are still treated to some purple prose courtesy of the lady herself and also from her collaborators (who one wonders might better have chosen to remain anonymous). This crap is along the lines of 'when i have the camera i feel a different sexual being' lalalalalala.

Having a received a free copy courtesy of a friend, it took only a couple of days in the company of this book before i threw it in the bin. In summary, Digital Diaries is a terrible piece of art and a pathetic attempt at erotica.

Postscript: I found out today that i need to return the book to the person who gave it to me. Oh shit.

Rodgers
08-02-2005, 13:52:59
Send them your photo album instead :)

Lazarus and the Gimp
08-02-2005, 17:30:26
Make your own digital diary.

sleeping_satsuma
08-02-2005, 18:32:01
I have this book (I bought it about 5 years ago when it was cutting edge ;-) unlike Ghidra tho) and I really like it. I like the way you get drawn into her life.