PDA

View Full Version : past lives- roll up! roll up!

sleeping_satsuma
02-02-2005, 19:40:21
http://www.moonwhisper.com/pastlife.htm

Conveniently, there is now a website that tells you about your last incarnation on earth.

This was me-

Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Arktik approximately on 1250.
Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Now you remember?

Er....no, frankly! (Me a chemist :rolleyes: )

sleeping_satsuma
02-02-2005, 19:42:28
DH-

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Jugoslavia approximately on 650.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.
Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Now you remember?

Good to see he's kept the fishing up :)

KrazyHorse@home
02-02-2005, 19:44:28
My question is this: if we ever get medical science to progress to the point where people live long enough and the population expands enough that the number of human beings alive at one time is greater than the total number of human beings who have lived and died throughout history, then what are the past lives people going to say? Are only a lucky few going to have lived past lives while the rest of us will have to cope with only having lived one life?

miester gandertak
02-02-2005, 19:46:01
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tailand approximately on 1150.
Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Now you remember?

I remember playing with me boobies for almost 1000 years, who stole meeee boobies

Japher
02-02-2005, 19:47:52
Are only a lucky few going to have lived past lives while the rest of us will have to cope with only having lived one life?

Those with past lives will persecute the inferior no past lifers... it will be great! :evil:

sleeping_satsuma
02-02-2005, 19:49:32
Originally posted by KrazyHorse@home
My question is this: if we ever get medical science to progress to the point where people live long enough and the population expands enough that the number of human beings alive at one time is greater than the total number of human beings who have lived and died throughout history, then what are the past lives people going to say? Are only a lucky few going to have lived past lives while the rest of us will have to cope with only having lived one life?

Some people have new souls, then they take a few incarnations to really screw them up, like Hitler. You may also have been a hamster in a past life, and there's millions of them. MILLIONS I TELL YOU!

KrazyHorse@home
02-02-2005, 19:51:49
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern England approximately on 850.
You had no profession, as you died 3 months after birth from diptheria.
Hungry, gassy. Talent for suckling.
Your lesson -- Infectious diseases suck.
Now you remember?

Venom
02-02-2005, 19:56:47
Fucking French? DAMMIT!

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern France approximately on 1825.
Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.

Japher
02-02-2005, 19:58:00
:lol:@VEnom... at least your not a pole

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Poland approximately on 1075.
Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson -- to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Now you remember?

Lazarus and the Gimp
02-02-2005, 20:09:54
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Quebeck approximately on 1225.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Now you remember?

Were there shepherds in Quebec 1225? I don't think there were any horses.

MDA
02-02-2005, 20:26:28
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South China approximately on 1225.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Now you remember?

:lol: Psychological methods. "You don't need to see our records. These aren't the isotopes you're looking for."

miester gandertak
02-02-2005, 20:52:37
Originally posted by miester gandertak
Diagnosis:
Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.

bwaaahaaa geologist
isn't whats his name a geologist?

Japher
02-02-2005, 20:56:03
Oerdin?

zmama
02-02-2005, 21:06:11
MadMonk too

miester gandertak
02-02-2005, 21:06:11
yes, i guess i used to be an Oerdin.

KrazyHorse@home
02-02-2005, 21:28:07
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

No sheep, no horses until after Europeans came.

Venom
02-02-2005, 21:29:37
Herding polar bears and yetis then.

miester gandertak
02-02-2005, 21:43:17
and eskimos.

Darkstar
02-02-2005, 21:44:34
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

No horses. The native people of the time were not shepards. Farmers, fishermen, trappers, and hunters. That is, if you can actually trust the natives descendants. Or the archeologists or anthropologists that have studied them.

I wonder if fisherman/trapper/hunter counts as a forester?

Japher
02-02-2005, 21:44:42
Laz was probably an Eskimo... herded caribou and meese

Lurker
02-02-2005, 21:45:06
*points at Venom and laughs heartily*

French.

HARR HARR HARR HARR!

KrazyHorse@home
02-02-2005, 21:47:28
Originally posted by Darkstar
No horses.

No sheep either

No herders of any kind this far north.

jsorense
02-02-2005, 21:53:03
Originally posted by KrazyHorse@home
No herders of any kind this far north. :rolleyes: Sami/reindeer :rolleyes:

Venom
02-02-2005, 21:55:53
Originally posted by Lurker
*points at Venom and laughs heartily*

French.

HARR HARR HARR HARR!

I'll turn my dark powers on you.

Lurker
02-02-2005, 21:57:17
I'll turn and say "Boo" and watch you retreat into the nearest alley.

Venom
02-02-2005, 22:02:01
Maybe it was near the Border and I'm actually Spanish or something like that. Hell, I'd take Flemmish or even Luxemborgian.

Lurker
02-02-2005, 22:03:14
Poor Venom. The whole month of February has been completely ruined before it even got started.

miester gandertak
02-02-2005, 22:13:21
ces't la vie

Japher
02-02-2005, 22:21:07
huh? Is that greek?

Tau Ceti
02-02-2005, 22:21:58
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Borneo approximately on 1175.
Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Now you remember?

Venom
02-02-2005, 22:23:18
For once in my life I'm going to optimistic. I'm going to take the phrase "somewhere around the territory of modern France" to mean just outside of France is someplace better. Like anywhere. Maybe even on a boat.

Darkstar
02-02-2005, 22:25:14
"somewhere around the territory of modern France"... if that is in government terms, that means somewhere on the continents of Europe, Asia or Africa. Gives you a bit of room there, Venom. ;)

Lurker
02-02-2005, 22:29:16
Hell, I'm damn near as old as I was in my supposedly prior life. Born near Burma! wtf.

Lazarus and the Gimp
02-02-2005, 22:40:34
That site is utter bollocks. Apart from the fact about Venom being French, of course.

sleeping_satsuma
02-02-2005, 23:08:15
you don't say :rolleyes:

Nills Lagerbaak
02-02-2005, 23:16:49
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Arktik approximately on 1500.
Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Now you remember?

Ys I remember. I remember how fucking cold it was prancing round in my fucking tunic reciting sonnets in the middle of the "arktik":rolleyes:

sleeping_satsuma
02-02-2005, 23:20:22
hey we were in the arktik together! Maybe you were my little pet seal pup!

Nills Lagerbaak
02-02-2005, 23:22:40
Interesting.....

I wish I remembered though, it sounds better than now :(

sleeping_satsuma
02-02-2005, 23:26:55
oh you're so old-fashioned!

Nills Lagerbaak
02-02-2005, 23:29:39
Ha ha ha. If wanting to trade a life of responsibility in the here and now, for that of a seal pup in the arktik is old fashioned, then I don't wanna be cool.

Shining1
02-02-2005, 23:31:10
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern USA North-East approximately on 1500.
Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson -- development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Now you remember?

I was a girly swat? =)

zmama
02-02-2005, 23:32:01
Sounds like you were Rachel :D

sleeping_satsuma
02-02-2005, 23:34:02
Originally posted by Nills Lagerbaak
Ha ha ha. If wanting to trade a life of responsibility in the here and now, for that of a seal pup in the arktik is old fashioned, then I don't wanna be cool.

you'd have to live on sardines in a fridge like environment, and then some fucker would club you to death so I could wear you as a coat!

Nills Lagerbaak
02-02-2005, 23:36:57
Keep talking.....it still sounds better!

sleeping_satsuma
02-02-2005, 23:39:02
you want me to wear you???

Nills Lagerbaak
02-02-2005, 23:44:01
Yes, obvious vanity issues aside, I think it'd be pretty fun. A different perspective shall we say?

LoD
03-02-2005, 00:04:52
Originally posted by Japher
:lol:@VEnom... at least your not a pole

:hmm:

sleeping_satsuma
03-02-2005, 01:38:05
Originally posted by Nills Lagerbaak
Yes, obvious vanity issues aside, I think it'd be pretty fun. A different perspective shall we say?

I'm finding this ever so slightly erotic, given that if I squint you look a bit like Keanu. :D

I'm thinking I could have you made into a Raquel Welch style 2000 years BC bikini....

wahoo!

:clueless:

Dyl Ulenspiegel
03-02-2005, 08:33:13
Originally posted by MDA
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South China approximately on 1225.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Now you remember?

:lol: Psychological methods. "You don't need to see our records. These aren't the isotopes you're looking for."

Same for me. :hmm: Maybe one of us entered the date the wrong way round.

And "elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods" has to go to the sig.

KrazyHorse@home
03-02-2005, 08:51:00
Originally posted by jsorense
:rolleyes: Sami/reindeer :rolleyes:

On this side of the atlantic, sweetheart.

KrazyHorse@home
03-02-2005, 08:53:34
Montreal is about the same latitude as Paris, so I'm pretty sure you can find shepherds there too...

Funkodrom
03-02-2005, 09:08:08
This is bullshit, so everyone with the same birthdate was the same kind of person?

At least my past life technique had some proper questions by which you could analyse someones karma.

I can't believe people fall for this shit, makes people like me who are doing real analysis look like charlatans.

Gary
03-02-2005, 09:51:13
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Germany approximately on 1075.
Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Now you remember?

I don't remember, but I don't seem to have changed much. Maybe lost the acting ability.

Mind you. I'd have thiought it needed much more than a present life birth date to work these things out ;) How many gunman monks who kept bees, could there have been ?

Funkodrom
03-02-2005, 09:55:17
How many gunmen were there in Germany in 1075 full stop seeing as gunpowder didn't make it to Europe until the 13th Century?

My technique wouldn't have such basic errors.

Yours,
Disgusted of Reading.

Venom
03-02-2005, 13:16:05
Don't worry. I prefer your method.

Funkodrom
03-02-2005, 13:22:03
:beer:

You are a wise man.

Venom
03-02-2005, 13:27:01
It made me a god. And Jimmu likes that.

MoSe
03-02-2005, 13:32:01
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central Afrika approximately on 1350.
Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your lesson -- development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Now you remember?
Remember do I, yes

Gary
03-02-2005, 14:25:38
Ah Fuinko, but did you reveal your technique ! It needs to be put to scientific scrutiny.

miester gandertak
03-02-2005, 14:27:36
Fuinko?
who is that?

miester gandertak
03-02-2005, 14:28:15
Tizzy

do that kicking thing

Funkodrom
03-02-2005, 14:28:55
Kicking? :confused:

Tizzy
03-02-2005, 14:35:02
No kicking today

Dyl Ulenspiegel
03-02-2005, 14:37:05
No kick today
Her boots have gone away
The balls all stand for lorn
a symbol of the dawn.

MDA
03-02-2005, 14:39:58
The morning sun is shinin' like a red clobbered ball.

Nills Lagerbaak
03-02-2005, 14:45:02
Originally posted by sleeping_satsuma
I'm finding this ever so slightly erotic, given that if I squint you look a bit like Keanu. :D

I'm thinking I could have you made into a Raquel Welch style 2000 years BC bikini....

wahoo!

:clueless:

A bikini?! Yikes.....:clueless: indeed